marcellorubino2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry but as of right now, your OF is not worth it.
Its only 5 bucks for 31 days, then just $10 after that. Plus, its brand new. I don't know. Works for me so far and I expect more to come. My penis is pretty easy to please.

lukethjo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only started 2 weeks ago. There's tons of content to cum, including a full length vid dropping Thursday.
What more would you like to see?
That is simply not true. You have 32 items (with only two videos with a duration of 1min35sec and 37sec) and the other 30 are pictures (only 4 of them show dick and soft). Yeah, you started 2 weeks ago, but I already paid a one-month subscription. When I enter a store, I don't expect to pay money in exchange for nothing with the promise of "future content" that I will have to continue paying if I want to see. Build a pool of content, then launch your OF. PPV doesn't count since it's even more expensive than the subscription itself. I already unsuscribed and don't intend to come back.

jtillman

Superior Member
Media
I only started 2 weeks ago. There's tons of content to cum, including a full length vid dropping Thursday.
You could easily generate a lot of good content, by recording your ticket shows, and posting them on onlyfans. You could set your onlyfans subscription price the same as your monthly subscription price on chaturbate. It would give people who can't stay up that late an alternative to see your shows, and great incentive for onlyfans members to stay subscribed, to get the regular updates. It would be an efficient use of your time to generate content for both sites at the same time. Then of course you can still post pics, shower videos, nude workouts, etc..., and PPV. Just a thought. :)

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think about it this way... someone can buy BOTH a Netflix and Hulu membership for about 13 dollars per month. Your OF costs 10 dollars a month at the moment….

Do you really need us to tell you whether 2 minutes of video combined and about 30 barely softcore photos is worth 10 dollars a month?

Would you pay 10 dollars for 2 minutes of video combined and 30 barely soft core photos that are mostly non nude and/or feature no face?

And if you did pay that 10 dollars for some reason, would you eventually come to resent that content creator? Hmmm… How about if you pay the 10 dollars, watch the 2 minutes and then the content creator kept advertising some “better’ content available for 25 dollars a pop, reminding you that he could post better stuff but he isn’t because he wants more money…?

Would you feel good about that? Would you continue to be attracted to that content creator? Or would you feel that you got scammed?

This is how to think of OF moving forward. Content quality and quantity as well as your level of engagement has to justify the cost. Otherwise ppl will eventually come to resent you. It is what it is.

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could easily generate a lot of good content, by recording your ticket shows, and posting them on onlyfans. You could set your onlyfans subscription price the same as your monthly subscription price on chaturbate. It would give people who can't stay up that late an alternative to see your shows, and great incentive for onlyfans members to stay subscribed, to get the regular updates. It would be an efficient use of your time to generate content for both sites at the same time. Then of course you can still post pics, shower videos, nude workouts, etc..., and PPV. Just a thought. :)
That wouldnt work, because his cum shows are just the same thing over and over again. No face. No different poses. No toys. No eroticism. No dirty talk. No sensuality. No nothing. It’s like hes ashamed of what he is doing while he is doing it. He has to grow up, stop dissociating and just own his sexual nature, his body and what he does for work.

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You will never be able to please everybody, so take any requests or criticisms with a grain of salt—or a salt mine, if necessary. ;)

Personally, I would love to see high-quality (like in your Chaturbate shows) videos and pics that really focus on your ass and asshole. I would also love high-quality pics and videos of your penis, balls, and taint—so basically everything down there in the playground. :) I really love shower videos too.

I'm not really that hard to please. Honestly, just you fully naked is enough to satisfy me. :heart_eyes:

newcru

Superior Member
Media
I would be willing to pay more if membership included uploads of even a couple of Chaturbate shows a week. I never seem to be online when he is so it’s been ages since I was able to see a show on Chaturbate

Reactions: jtillman

jtillman

Superior Member
Media
That wouldnt work, because his cum shows are just the same thing over and over again. No face. No different poses. No toys. No eroticism. No dirty talk. No sensuality. No nothing. It’s like hes ashamed of what he is doing while he is doing it. He has to grow up, stop dissociating and just own his sexual nature, his body and what he does for work.
Point taken, and I do agree, that this alone wouldn't be the best, if it were the only thing he posted. However, I meant he could post the ticket shows as supplementary content, in order to take off the pressure of having to generate a ton of content, on top of doing 4 shows a week on Chaturbate. It would keep him from burning out, while still providing something for people to watch, while they await his next onlyfans exclusive. BTW, his full length onlyfans video he dropped, and his PPV video he released, were both great, in my opinion. If he keeps releasing full vids, with face, his onlyfans will become one of my favorites. The lack of face, general lack of eroticism of his ticket shows, and late night start times, are the reasons I dropped my subscription on Chaturbate. Again, ticket show reposts, would be supplemental, "bonus" content, that I think would be much appreciated.

newcru

Superior Member
Media
I feel bad, because I don’t like to try to dictate what people should or shouldn’t do on their OF. Syd is one who I have often hoped might start one. The truth is that I also have limited funds that I can use toward memberships, so I am particular about which ones I choose these days. There’s gotta be a little bang for my buck. Once he’s gotten a few more videos on there, I would very much like to give his a try.

Reactions: chpoof and jtillman

neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I feel bad, because I don’t like to try to dictate what people should or shouldn’t do on their OF. Syd is one who I have often hoped might start one. The truth is that I also have limited funds that I can use toward memberships, so I am particular about which ones I choose these days. There’s gotta be a little bang for my buck. Once he’s gotten a few more videos on there, I would very much like to give his a try.
There is absolutely nothing with a consumer criticizing a product or making constructive criticisms. As long as it doesn't get into abusive territory, this is how an open market should work

l2021.004

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the feedback on my OF and CB shows! Lots of content is coming! Please bear with me. Also, most of my PPVs are either new ideas I've come up with, things that have been recommended or customs that I can share. I will be launching so much more in the coming days and weeks!
View attachment 128464311
Perfect boy

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the feedback on my OF and CB shows! Lots of content is coming! Please bear with me. Also, most of my PPVs are either new ideas I've come up with, things that have been recommended or customs that I can share. I will be launching so much more in the coming days and weeks!
Hi can we have a free butt pic ...please? (I mean as a demostration of what's inside the OF so we get curious to get in obviously)

Attachments

Reactions: Nsfgeniew

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please don’t feel bad. Potential customer feedback is very valuable. He can either value and use our feedback or he can take it personally and run away from it. Either way, it’s not your fault.

Reactions: slowburn1989

lukethjo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I gotta say that I'm not used to seeing OF creators open to criticism (as long as it is positive). I am happy that you read what we had to say and acted accordingly. Thank you. I will be renewing my subscription :)