quantum

Superior Member
Media
Syd is a bit different from other OF creators. You can literally watch him completely naked for hours at a time on Chaturbate. So paying a subscription just to see pictures of him naked isn't going to cut it. And paying for the more explicit videos? It would be much cheaper to just buy his ticket shows on Chaturbate as well.

Some PPV stuff is fine, but you also really need to give the members something that they can't already see for free on Chaturbate.

IDK what to tell you, but this is literally the norm on OF now, lol. Plenty of OF creators have started on CB and still seem to do just fine. So they must be delivering something on OF that is different from the CB experience...

neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Supposedly his S.O. (girlfriend? wife?) is/was in a medical school or a doctor? Don't know about all that though.

There was discussion about how his wife is a successful doctor and he's a trophy husband. Pretty sure that's just something he made up.

I parents basement thing is such an annoying trope
Trope or not he's clearly living in a basement

Reactions: maxall

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was discussion about how his wife is a successful doctor and he's a trophy husband. Pretty sure that's just something he made up.

Trope or not he's clearly living in a basement
He may be clearly broadcasting from a basement. but that does not mean he lives in one. If I were someone on CB, I would also be broadcasting from my basement, but I live n the whole place. A room in my basement is just where I chose to set up my "office" "man cave" after i bought the place.

neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He may be clearly broadcasting from a basement. but that does not mean he lives in one. If I were someone on CB, I would also be broadcasting from my basement, but I live n the whole place. A room in my basement is just where I chose to set up my "office" "man cave" after i bought the place.
Well his pets are definitely set up to live there. And it's the same room that he's had for years, including when he started, when he said he lived with his parents. So...

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well his pets are definitely set up to live there. And it's the same room that he's had for years, including when he started, when he said he lived with his parents. So...
For the last 5-6 years he has been in that room, before that he broadcast from a variety of different rooms. I remember the first time he showed up on Bhiddy's cam he was in a shower. That was about 10-11 Years ago.

neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
For the last 5-6 years he has been in that room, before that he broadcast from a variety of different rooms. I remember the first time he showed up on Bhiddy's cam he was in a shower. That was about 10-11 Years ago.
I pull up thumbnails that say otherwise. Regardless, he's clearly living with his parents based on this setup. I know you don't like the stereotype, but it isn't a stereotype, it's a likelihood and a reality. Stats show that over 50% of young adults are still living with their parents. We know he's almost definitely not married, so it is what it is. It's not important enough to argue further.

Reactions: slowburn1989

johnm865

Superior Member
Media
I pull up thumbnails that say otherwise. Regardless, he's clearly living with his parents based on this setup. I know you don't like the stereotype, but it isn't a stereotype, it's a likelihood and a reality. Stats show that over 50% of young adults are still living with their parents. We know he's almost definitely not married, so it is what it is. It's not important enough to argue further.
I used to watch him on CB all the time. He definitely is or was married. There was discussion about his wife sometimes in the chat room.

neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I used to watch him on CB all the time. He definitely is or was married. There was discussion about his wife sometimes in the chat room.
I wouldn't believe him for face value. He's creating a fantasy. I think it's been debunked because apparently followers have noticed discrepancies in his story.

quantum

Superior Member
Media

TBH, I don't really understand where this is coming from or what your point is. He could live in his car for all I care as long as he has a phat ass to show off. This isn't the Journal of Housing Economics, it's the models and celebrities forum on LPSG, lol. I'm here for hole pics.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say with any certainty he is not living at home any more than you can say he is. You are making assumptions. I have watched him off and on since his very first time on cam with Bhiddy. I based my response on videos I have of him that go back 11 years. (Since I am sure someone will ask, no I will not post any.)

Reactions: slowburn1989

spsea

Experimental Member
Media
I don’t know why you all are so obsessed with him. He never gets hard, it’s like watching someone pull taffy. I paid token once to watch the cum show it was the most dull thing I’ve ever seen. He got fully hard like a minute before cumming, no noise, small spurt of cum, and it’s over. Boring.

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t know why you all are so obsessed with him. He never gets hard, it’s like watching someone pull taffy. I paid token once to watch the cum show it was the most dull thing I’ve ever seen. He got fully hard like a minute before cumming, no noise, small spurt of cum, and it’s over. Boring.
Years and years ago I found his cock very attractive just because of his balls and such then tired very quickly of nothing ever happening. Thousands and thousands of skinny white boys with similar cocks that actually get hard and cum. I’m totally with you

Nsfgeniew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen a man with a body this hot in this industry waste it on absolutely nothing lol
he could create the hottest content out there, be one of the most successful ppl on onlyfans etc but i guess he just doesnt care lol

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback! I just launched my OF less than 2 weeks ago. I will be balancing PPV content with free vids as well! So much more to cum!
No way dude wtf is this the real you? ...if it is it would be like having a celebrity here