Photos & Videos Stolen men’s underwear

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say that I have but it always something that I wanted to do but didn't get the chance too in time would be a nice thing to experience to have

Reactions: BoxersloverCA

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I picked up abandoned underwear once. I was trying to get comfortable with outdoor nudity, hanging out in some bushes at a lake. I watched a guy skinny dip then leave his boxers behind. I walked naked with a hardon across 50 yards of open ground to pick them up. They had a tear in front. I put them on right there in the open and wore them the ready of the day.

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I picked up abandoned underwear once. I was trying to get comfortable with outdoor nudity, hanging out in some bushes at a lake. I watched a guy skinny dip then leave his boxers behind. I walked naked with a hardon across 50 yards of open ground to pick them up. They had a tear in front. I put them on right there in the open and wore them the ready of the day.
I found this hot that you did this just sneaking in to steal the unsuspecting man's boxers on the ground and better yet you put them on :heart_eyes: I'd probably smell them and just have them as a keepsake :imp:

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah have knocked a few pairs of undies off in my time.... first I was renting a unit in a block of six a guy thru a party the toilet was upstairs
Went for a leak and there hanging from a hook was a pair of leopard skin pattern briefs ldk why l just had to have em tbh they gave me a semi bone so snatched em and shoved em in my jeans

BoxersloverCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d love to know if any of you are a nasty perv like me and like stolen underwear. Even better with cum stains
Yes I do!! Use to do it at the pool all the time take them out of lockers. Love to swap with guys too! Love em cum stained

Rcb3.31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college, I snuck into a dorm mate's room while he and his suitemate were in class and tried on a pair of his underwear. They were just sitting there and I couldn't resist sniffing them. My other suitemates didn't appear to be home so I snuck back to my dorm room and jacked off through the pee flap. It felt so good! I always regret not doing that more... I could've smelled all of their underwear if I'd wanted to

Swiftpixel321

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college, I snuck into a dorm mate's room while he and his suitemate were in class and tried on a pair of his underwear. They were just sitting there and I couldn't resist sniffing them. My other suitemates didn't appear to be home so I snuck back to my dorm room and jacked off through the pee flap. It felt so good! I always regret not doing that more... I could've smelled all of their underwear if I'd wanted to
Wow now this is more like it great story :rolleyes: