Penis in underwear. Position.

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you place your penis in your underwear and is there any reason why?
I tend to like the position of it being placed downward, it increases the buldge and i just feel like its most natural.
Do you specificly adjust your penis so it faces a specific direction or do you just throw the underwear on and go on with youre day?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just pull my underwear on, and then adjust my penis afterward. So it's generically downward over my balls; in tight underwear, sex partners are always pulling it vertical so it can fully stretch above the waistband.

WA_kBoy

Experimental Member
Media
These days, down/wherever it ends up. Growing up it HAD to be up and I was constantly getting in trouble for playing with myself--until I explained to my dad that I wasn't playing with it, it was just really uncomfortable point down and all i was doing was reaching in, and pulling it back to the up position. As I recall I didn't even grab onto it, but rather used the friction of my open palm so pulling my hand out did the rearranging. Apparently it became a failrly big deal because eventually, it became the rule that if we were in public and I needed to rearrange, I had to first tell my mom or dad that "I had a problem" and they would face me away from onlookers or sheild me some other way as I reached in and pulled my dick up. Not sure when I stopped that specifically, but by 5th or 6th grade in school I'm sure I wasn't doing it....who knows? Maybe everyone that grew up around me thought of me as that weird kid that always had his hands in his pants?!

Reactions: bright3

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a "stub for life" I don't have any direction pointing to adjust, but I do prefer being down so my mushroom head is on full display (or really, pea display).

Reactions: thestrapkyle