Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I am working on my tan, I wear Speedos. Years ago when I lived in Fort Lauderdale and they were common, I wore thongs at the beach.

Walking on the beach, hanging out poolside, and so on, I cover up my Speedos with a more modest pair of trunks but never boardshorts. But when it's time to just lay out flat and soak up the sun the trunks come off.

beach_bud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Huge speedo fan - wear 'em as much as possible. Wect to italy in September - about half the guys wear speedos or square cuts - I wore 2 different hot Joe Snyder speedos to the beach - walked to and from the hotel wearing them - nothing but a speedo & flip flops - nobody batted an eye. Going to Tulum for NYE - plan on wearing nothing but speedos the whole time.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There ought to be a continuum of possibilities here. A broad range.

At the extremes are :
1. People who want to deny the existence of male genitalia. At the moment they've stopped at board shorts, but trust me, in a year or two they will have us all in elegantly ruched crinoline skirts.
2. People who want everyone else's attention focused on the exact size and shape of their genitals at all times.

I think speedos can exist somewhere in between. And that should be OK. What's happening might be that one or two people - in speedo style swimwear - have veered more toward mode (2.) above in the past. People may have found very clear displays of the exact size and shape of a glans as somewhat off putting. And then the reaction against that has been extreme - let's get everyone in baggy shorts that are difficult to sit in or swim in or move around comfortably.

The idea that I need to be uncomfortable just to protect other people from the information that I have genitals is completely and utterly absurd. Would we try to deny the existence of fingers, ears, or feet? How completely ridiculous.

:rolleyes:

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Surf lifeguards have nothing to be ashamed of! View attachment 425258 View attachment 425260

No they do not. America needs to return to the clothing attitude of the 60's, and join the reat of the world and wear speedo or square cut beachware. The American male needs to stand up and be male, and put a stop to the double standard. Just my opinion.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love them and wear them where I can. Wish they were more common at beaches in the states.

I hope that the attitude against them will shift...I sense it has started, if ever so slightly. I think tighter more tailored fitting clothes are becoming much more common for all guys. That this trend start to influence swimwear doesn't seem to far fetched.

Over the past couple years I have really embraced wearing my speedos while on the boat or at the beach. I'm encouraged that at these places where I was defenitley the only dude in a speedo at first, most recently it would be surprising to not see other family guys wearing speedos! I love it.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a few speedos and wear them regularly when swimming & tanning. what i am seeking are a pair a short swim trunks (mid thigh lenth) with a speedo liner instead of the mesh crap. I have a pair of frank dandy shorts that have a swim jammer liner I love them but range of motion is soso

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hi there

i really want to get some speedos to wear on the beach

how many other guys wear them?

do yu get any comments?

i bought some this summer for the EU beaches where they are common. I live in the USA. just remember, if you are at all shy, don't buy one. They show everything. there is no hiding your cock size in a speedo, no matter how large of small. Aussiebum is a good brand to order from

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i bought some this summer for the EU beaches where they are common. I live in the USA. just remember, if you are at all shy, don't buy one. They show everything. there is no hiding your cock size in a speedo, no matter how large of small. Aussiebum is a good brand to order from
DSCF0295.JPG
DSCF0295.JPG

not quite fully hard here but getting there. if I got hard it would all the way straight up. Nothing to hide or cover up in these. The alternative is to point straight out.