Speedos

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear mine all the time. Don't really care what others think. I am not wearing to show off, I wear them because I find them very comfortable to wear.

I was on a Caribbean cruise a few months ago. On the stop to the cruise lines private island, I was surprised at the number of guys wearing a speedo under their board shorts. When we first took up our beach chairs i was the only guy in a speedo. As the hours pasted some of the men around us droped the shorts and showed off the speedo. Its funny how when some men are not around anyone they know the speedo comes out. They are too embarrassed to be seen in them by friends and family.

Nice cock. I have always been curious why some men have there cock pierced. Does it increase the sensitivity of the head of your cock or what? I have always been curious about this and have considered having it done. Havn't really been able to get anyone that has had it done to talk with me. I would appreciate any feedback you may have. thank you!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you want to wear speedos then go for it. Hopefully, you have a body that goes well with them - ie no paunch, no forest on your shoulders, and something between your legs that's worth highlighting in wet elastane or nylon.

If you want some top quality all-nylon speedos, check out Caussies online. They're an Australian brand and come in black, navy and maroon. I purchased them direct from the manufacturer. Speedy delivery, reasonable prices and excellent pre and post-sales service.

As for comments, well, I mix it up a bit and have yet to provoke any adverse reaction. I generally wear board shorts to the beach but I wear speedos underneath and strip down to them when sunbathing. At the pool, where my chief focus is laps, I wear speedos for practical reasons - they dry quickly and they streamline the body. Speedos are always worn when playing water polo - it's a brutal sport - lots of nut-crunching from one's opponents and they try to drag you underwater. It's harder to grab a pair of speedos than it is any other form of swimwear.

They certainly support your cock and balls.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why shouldn't I?

Because unlike me "itakemyvitamins" in my opinion you look like a middle age guy who thinks he still looks like he did when he was 20. So unless it is a private beach or pool, or perhaps a gay male beach - no woman or child needs or wants to see you in those!