So You Think You Can Dance

jay230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Benji Schwimmer winner of season 2 has been working out. He has a video on his insta where he is dancing naked and you can kind of see his balls.
I didn’t find him even mildly attractive on the show but holy shit do I now. I’d take him over Travis any day.

Reactions: cam_cam17

PCGarson1995

Cherished Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of hot ones. Five of them are gay, and honestly the jury is still out on the sixth “straight” one. And two of them are kind of chubby. But there’s something off about this season as a whole. It feels rushed, the episodes are short and frantic. And apparently you can’t vote from home anymore! It’s only the present studio audience deciding things, which is pretty goddamn dumb. The judges don’t help either. No Nigel, no Mary Murphy. It’s all kind of sad and disjointed and weird.

melisma8

Superior Member
Media
A couple of hot ones. Five of them are gay, and honestly the jury is still out on the sixth “straight” one. And two of them are kind of chubby. But there’s something off about this season as a whole. It feels rushed, the episodes are short and frantic. And apparently you can’t vote from home anymore! It’s only the present studio audience deciding things, which is pretty goddamn dumb. The judges don’t help either. No Nigel, no Mary Murphy. It’s all kind of sad and disjointed and weird.
It's unfortunate that the seasons get shorter and shorter but they have to make do with what Fox gives them. It makes it much harder to connect with any of the contestants and develop favourites.

Reactions: cam_cam17

jay230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's unfortunate that the seasons get shorter and shorter but they have to make do with what Fox gives them. It makes it much harder to connect with any of the contestants and develop favourites.
Just like Idol, SYTYCD was much better when they focused on the dancing and the dancers. IMO SYTYCD started focusing too much on choreography telling a story than it did on actual technique. Also the judging got weaker series over series.

cam_cam17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just like Idol, SYTYCD was much better when they focused on the dancing and the dancers. IMO SYTYCD started focusing too much on choreography telling a story than it did on actual technique. Also the judging got weaker series over series.
I don't think the show that's about finding America's favorite dancer ever focused more on technique than on the story.