So You Think You Can Dance

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this show sucks, no way alan should be gone when tucker didn't even dance. just doesn't make sense. Paul is fn hot.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Presumably you're talking about the US version? Impossible to tell, really, given that only one poster has a location on their profile.

Please remember that these are worldwide syndicated shows, many countries have their own versions (like The Voice, X Factor, Big Brother etc.). It's helpful if you actually include the location that you are referring to when posting to a worldwide message board like LPSG!

freddy93

Experimental Member
Media
Any developments here? Anyone seen anything from any SYTYCD contestants or skilled enough to gather them from any of the guys personally?

melisma8

Superior Member
Media
Nico greetham and Kent Boyd!!

I know of a few alums that have sent out nudie pics (Kent being one, and of course Philip Chbeeb being another).

The show has had some great looking choreographers across the seasons too. I always did have a crush on Spencer Liff myself.

I wonder what the dancers get up to week after week of being around each other so much. I wonder what Kent and Robert got up to during their season....

Also are we sure that's Ricky in the photo above? I can see why someone may think it's him, but i remember Ricky having a cuter face than that

Reactions: Joe Wachter