So what pisses you off?

If you just want to unload (so to speak). What are those little things in life, things people do etc which just wind you up? Not really looking for the big things that actually matter in the grand scheme of life but do matter to you.

Will kick it off with something which seems a fairly recent phenomenon but has really started to bug me -

People whose ages are in double figures who say, "Only X more sleeps till such-and-such". Since when has a 'sleep' been an accepted unit of time. Please grow up! Ha, got that off my chest. Anyone else?

Reactions: monokrome

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Altho I've mentioned this previously; I hate being told "no problem" when I say thank you to anyone for anything when one would expect an appropriate "your welcome"..... if I ask if you have a problem with paying my dinner check, or buying gas, or asking for directions.... different, then "no problem" is a appropriate response !

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
todays ones will be
a couple of threads on here, wont say there names in case they start reappearing!.

also the usual
'have a Fn nice day'
and of course your .. no problem .. your welcome

dont mind the US 'sup' tho, as we seldom hear it down here ha ..

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Altho I've mentioned this previously; I hate being told "no problem" when I say thank you to anyone for anything when one would expect an appropriate "your welcome"..... if I ask if you have a problem with paying my dinner check, or buying gas, or asking for directions.... different, then "no problem" is a appropriate response !

I've actually recently stopped myself from doing that. Same goes for when people apologize. If someone apologizes and you answer, "No problem," it implies that their apology was worthless.

Not much, actually, I piss myself off, but then again, how can I argue with someone...mmmm....OOOoooOOOO AAAaaaaaHHhhhh..xxxxxxxxxXXXXXrated :)

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get pissed off when a server at a restaurant is rude. I hate to send anything back when I order, but sometimes I do. If the server gets rude, then that pisses me off. One time, at a Mexican restaurant I had to reorder 3 times. I was there 2 hours waiting for my food. That pissed me off. They kept loosing my tables ticket and when we would ask about our order, the server would get pissed off. One time at cracker barrel, I ordered the beans and when I got them they were soured. Smelled awful. I sent them back. The manager was really rude. I called the main headquarters and they sent me a gold card for 4 free meals. The next time I went to that CB, that manager had been fired. I asked a friend of mine who had just started working there and she said he was really rude to the customers and if things were sent back he would yell at the customers for sending it back. I guess headquarters had to many complaints.

When people call on silent, private or withheld phone numbers. I never answer them. They never leave a message identifying who they are, 99% of the time it's someone you don't want to talk to anyway.

If you don't want to identify yourself when you are calling my phone, you are not worth my time to answer it..

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
What are those little things in life, things people do etc which just wind you up?

Do you know what really grinds my gears....

1. Management that bids a job low (under cost) to get the work, and expects the work to be done as if it was billed as a "cost plus" job. As I've posted elsewhere, things cost money.

2. People who don't talk to other people around them... and talk to distnat others via text / chat on a cell phone.

3. People who interrupt conversation to take a cell phone call... that is what voice mail is for.

Reactions: OKCLane

Do you know what really grinds my gears....

1. Management that bids a job low (under cost) to get the work, and expects the work to be done as if it was billed as a "cost plus" job. As I've posted elsewhere, things cost money.

2. People who don't talk to other people around them... and talk to distnat others via text / chat on a cell phone.

3. People who interrupt conversation to take a cell phone call... that is what voice mail is for.

I view my mobile phone as a convenience, not for others, but for myself. I pay my phone bills, others do not pay it for me, I will answer my calls as I please, not at others beck and call. i refuse providers telling me to pay for apps, most of which is drivel.

I remember when mobile phones were in cars and the tradies like myself were forever running to answer their car, running behind in doing their actual work on site. Then mobiles (cell phones) on the top of car size batteries....I will never let my devices dictate my life. I don't even wear a watch. I choose how I wish to procrastinate.....:) :), so there. :)

We were all lead to believe these devices would make life less complicated.....HA fucking HA :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1225108

blackfan

Sexy Member
Media
All religions, faiths, the "occult", the "supernatural", "fate", "destiny", numerology, pseudo-sciences such as psychiatry, career-politicians with no other discernable talents hence their choice of career, paedophiles (leave the children alone, you bastards), murderers, criminals who think it's ok to be a criminal, the list is rather exhaustive, idiots who believe in the essential "goodness" of man...that'll do for now, I think

Reactions: chocolato1