Smelling underwear

Once the hottest guy at the gym finally left his underwear in a ball on his sneakers when he went to the shower and no one was in the locker room- I was ecstatic... then ... shit stains ... like fuckkkkkkkk nooo - total boner killer - waste of a hot dudes underwear

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once the hottest guy at the gym finally left his underwear in a ball on his sneakers when he went to the shower and no one was in the locker room- I was ecstatic... then ... shit stains ... like fuckkkkkkkk nooo - total boner killer - waste of a hot dudes underwear
Bet that was a big surprise for you!!! Yep..racing strips are disgusting and a quick turn off for me too. Had a similar thing happen at the gym. Hot guy just left his clothing heaped up on the bench next to me. He went to shower and I grabbed his underwear and tossed them in my bag and left. At home, I excitedly pulled them out and was about to sniff the front end but then saw the skid marks and almost puked. Tossed them in the trash quick!!!! Learned my lesson and never took another pair. Serves me right for taking them.

Reactions: Joeyy_1400

Athleticlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been known to come home after the gym or a jog and take off my tight white CK briefs and wear them on my face, feeling the warmth and moist feeling in the gusset in and around my nose and the most heavenly scent! Makes me rock solid and shoot in no time! Also love guys shoving their underwear in my mouth whilst they fuck me to shut me up and I can taste the sweet salty stank on my tongue whilst gagging my intense moans

JGalvez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love smelling underwear. I used to have a huge collection - over 100 pairs - which I ahd collected from house mates, friends, strangers, some of mine. Have swiped a couple of pairs from the gym/pool in the past.

It started for me in high school, when I found a pir of a mates in his bathroom. He lived with his father and younger brother - I used to ahve a field day when I stayed and went to the bathroom.

Love cum stained/pissed stained underwear that has been worn for a few days. Had a mate at high school who would wear them for a week, dumping loads in them and then give them to me.
Nice!

JGalvez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work on Wall St and love our corporate gym. Loads of testosterone fueled aggression being worked out. Best part is the fact that everyone has to wear the corporate gym uniform: tee-shirt, sweat shorts, and a jockstrap. Love to see these sweaty young guys dropping their sweaty jocks in the laundry bin. Must admit that I love the scent that comes from that bin. I've followed a few of my hot straight co-workers to the showers, then grabbed their sweaty used jocks for a quick whiff. Nothing like that musky, manly worked out sweaty smell. Best part is I can take it home without them every realizing.

Great to see us later in a meeting, back in our suits and ties, knowing that I just smelled the guy's dick and ball sweat.
Amazing

D

deleted471226

I just left the gym and saw a bodybuilder type dude come out the shower and head to his locker in nothing but a towel and flip flops. he took his gym bag out and removed his clothes. He had pulled all of his clean clothes out and realized he'd forgotten his underwear. I saw him reach into a plastic bag with his dirty clothes and pull out his wet soggy gray Hanes underwear so that he could smell them discreetly. I guess he was trying to see if he should wear his sweaty underwear or just go commando. He ultimately decided to go commando as he stuffed the wet underwear back into the plastic bag with his other dirty gym clothes. I was watching all of this from the opposite end of the bench where my locker was. The best part for me was watching him run his towel under his balls again to ensure that they were completely dry before putting his pants on. His thighs were huge so he had to lift one leg up onto the bench so that he could get between the folds of the skin really good.

I felt like I was watching this happen as I read this!

So muscular, he knew it would be easy to miss a spot between his big legs. He had to really go over himself.

Chronicjacker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California, US
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Throw in some boxers & I'm with you!
Love boxers scent
OMG...I thought I was the only one with this fetish. I can't say enough about how much of a sniff freak I am. I have often wanted to steal another guys underware or jock at the gym to sniff but didnt have the nerve. The scent drives me mad....
me too

Reactions: eddie63

Chronicjacker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California, US
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love smelling and wearing other guys sweaty and cum underwear.

if you are interested in swapping - i have numerous boxer briefs, thongs, jockstraps etc available.
I’m down for that

Reactions: Cosmicsex

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think my initial thought was that he was stealing them and that pissed me off. I usually use a locker, but tiny knowledge there were just two of us in the building and I knew the other guy from when I cycled with him. In hindsight, it would have been an interesting chain of events if I had acted differently and didn’t suspect theft right away.
20 year old Hispanic guy caught sniffing your underwear!? Too hot, but I would have been taken aback too. I hate all those missed opportunities!