Smelling underwear

I have never had the desire to sniff my own but I grew up sniffing my sisters' panties, which I thought was pretty hot. One day I was at the gym and found a pair of underwear that had been left behind. I put them in my bag and took them home. The smell on them was overwhelming. I must admit that I shot many big loads with that underwear pressed against my face. I think it would be so hot to find a butty to exchange underwear with.
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you? What kind of sick freak smells their sisters underwear and jerks off? You should be on a government watch list you fucking creep

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an interesting request on an app recently where a guy hit me up from a profile without a picture. He basically told me that we workout at the same gym and he's been wanting to approach me with a fetish that he has where he swaps underwear/jocks. He saw that on my profile picture I was wearing a jockstrap and asked me if we could work something out where he could remain anonymous. I was down for it and always had an interest in these kinds of fetishes myself. He gave me a locker number and told me the lock combination and told me to leave my underwear in the locker and if i wanted take the pair that he left in a plastic bag. I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to do this so I took the bag with his sweaty jockstrap and took it home with me. The agreement was for me to take pictures in his jockstrap and post them on the app for him to see. I went home and really got aroused holding his large stretched out sweaty Bike brand jockstrap. I could tell that this jockstrap was well worn in because the pouch was stretched out and stained with quite a few brown wavy pubes woven into the fabric. I started trying to figure out who the mystery jockstrap owner was based on the brown pubes and the size of the jockstrap but was unsuccessful. Anyway I sported the jockstrap and took a few pictures and they sagged in the front which told me this guy was hung but at least my ass looked amazing in them. I posted the pictures and hit him up on the app and he messaged me back about how great they looked on me and then he posted a picture of himself in my Under Armour briefs and they were too tight but still showed how impressive his bulge was. Since I could only see his torso and legs I couldn't really determine who it was that was wearing my underwear but I will say he had a nice hairy body and nice strong legs. I know this might seem strange to some but it really was a bit exciting at the same time. I told the guy I would wear the jockstrap to the gym the following night for my workout and we could swap them again but he told me to wear them a few times and we would swap again. Has anybody else done anything like this? I know it's strange but I'm beyond the age of feeling ashamed about fetishes that are out of the norm.

sweatyandwetau

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone insterested in selling or trading?
Hey Alexander, I’m interested in selling. I’m an Australian guy, rugby build in my 20s, who works out everyday, love messing up my sweaty and wet gym undies with stains and cum in the changerooms and posting to others.
Hit me up!

Caliclayton

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a collection of stolen underwear. Everything from straight buddies, when were at their place or a house party and sneaking in a bedroom and snagging a pair from the hamper, or some from going to a hookups house and leaving either that night or in the morning while they are still laying down... acting like I'm getting dressed and picking up my clothes off the floor and snagging a pair.

sweatyandwetau

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a collection of stolen underwear. Everything from straight buddies, when were at their place or a house party and sneaking in a bedroom and snagging a pair from the hamper, or some from going to a hookups house and leaving either that night or in the morning while they are still laying down... acting like I'm getting dressed and picking up my clothes off the floor and snagging a pair.
Love a cheeky souvenir! ;)

Reactions: cockydude2018

Into undies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah i have stolen my friends undies before and worn them. unfortunately i dont fill them out like i think he does cuase he is hung like a moose but i love the feeling of wearing them knowing he has had his dick and balls there too :)
Love wearing other guys worn underwear

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer to swap in person. Nothing more hot than meeting a guy and exchanging the underwear we are wearing. First Sniffing them and getting real lucky if a pubic hair is found. Then Putting on the pair of underwear still warm from his balls and cock is soo exciting. Knowing your balls are where his just were causes super hard erections. Nice to see how quickly the other guys gets hard after putting on yours. Usually you are both hard from anticipation before you get your pants off!!!!! Anyone in Philly area want to swap and sniff?

Agree, racing stripes - no thanks..that is just a turn off.

Love a guys ball scent...I find younger guys smell different. Seems to be a stronger different scent in guys in middle age and older. All good!

Last edited:

Into undies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love doing this, I love smelling my own when I'm having a wank, I love placing the crotch over my mouth and I do love licking it and sniffing the place my dickhead sits, especially after a long day, I've sniffed my brothers boxers too.
You up for swapping mate?

Reactions: lucasmate

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I bought underwear and shorts from several guys on ebay. I would often compliment on how hot they look in the pics they posted and how nice the underwear and shorts were. Then if the vibe was right, I would be bold enough and ask if they had the same pair that was used and unwashed OR if they could customize the pair they were selling for me (wear at the gym/during workouts and runs, wear it for a couple of days and to sleep too, jack off while wearing it and shoot some loads in it; treat it like a cum rag). It often works out pretty well.

The best incident was a marine I met selling a pair of running shorts on ebay; he always wore them as underwear. I happen to have the same pair of running shorts and also wore them as underwear. After a couple of email exchanges through compliments and some flirting - we ended up agreeing to swap our identical running shorts with our similar customization request (as mentioned earlier: wear at the gym/during workouts and runs, wear it for a couple of days and to sleep too, jack off while wearing it and shoot some loads in it; treat it like a cum rag).

That was my best swap ever; he smelled awesome!!! Loved how it turned out; smelled super ripe with a ton of sweaty stains and cum shots that made it crispy (I later sprayed a little water in it to make it slimy again). I went to the moon and back sniffing his running shorts while I was jacking off and had one of the best orgasms from it. I also put in on and jacked off in it too, shooting my loads in them, mixing our cum and scent together, and feeling his smell over my body.

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I bought underwear and shorts from several guys on ebay. I would often compliment on how hot they look in the pics they posted and how nice the underwear and shorts were. Then if the vibe was right, I would be bold enough and ask if they had the same pair that was used and unwashed OR if they could customize the pair they were selling for me (wear at the gym/during workouts and runs, wear it for a couple of days and to sleep too, jack off while wearing it and shoot some loads in it; treat it like a cum rag). It often works out pretty well.

The best incident was a marine I met selling a pair of running shorts on ebay; he always wore them as underwear. I happen to have the same pair of running shorts and also wore them as underwear. After a couple of email exchanges through compliments and some flirting - we ended up agreeing to swap our identical running shorts with our similar customization request (as mentioned earlier: wear at the gym/during workouts and runs, wear it for a couple of days and to sleep too, jack off while wearing it and shoot some loads in it; treat it like a cum rag).

That was my best swap ever; he smelled awesome!!! Loved how it turned out; smelled super ripe with a ton of sweaty stains and cum shots that made it crispy (I later sprayed a little water in it to make it slimy again). I went to the moon and back sniffing his running shorts while I was jacking off and had one of the best orgasms from it. I also put in on and jacked off in it too, shooting my loads in them, mixing our cum and scent together, and feeling his smell over my body.
Sounds hot

Keepcumming

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Alexander, I’m interested in selling. I’m an Australian guy, rugby build in my 20s, who works out everyday, love messing up my sweaty and wet gym undies with stains and cum in the changerooms and posting to others.
Hit me up!
Hot

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I prefer to swap in person. Nothing more hot than meeting a guy and exchanging the underwear we are wearing. First Sniffing them and getting real lucky if a pubic hair is found. Then Putting on the pair of underwear still warm from his balls and cock is soo exciting. Knowing your balls are where his just were causes super hard erections. Nice to see how quickly the other guys gets hard after putting on yours. Usually you are both hard from anticipation before you get your pants off!!!!! Anyone in Philly area want to swap and sniff?

Agree, racing stripes - no thanks..that is just a turn off.

Love a guys ball scent...I find younger guys smell different. Seems to be a stronger different scent in guys in middle age and older. All good!

Even better if you both wank into the undies just before swapping them in person.