Smelling underwear

Vohiyo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I’ll tell my experience even if it’s not that exciting.

I remember a few years back I had a crush on a friend and we were hanging out at his place. I went to use his bathroom, locked the door and sat on the toilet, totally fine. But something catches the corner of my eye, on the floor near the shower was his underwear (probably from a morning shower). My heart started to race, I first doubted myself but the opportunity to sniff your crush’s used boxer briefs only comes once in a lifetime. I reached out and grabbed them, opened them up and took a big whiff. Man the smell was AMAZING, not very strong but definitely could feel his scent, my dick went hard so fast and I felt like I could cum right there and then. I contained myself though, just kept sniffing them for a while and then putting them back where I found them. Came out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

I caught a ride with a coworker because my car was in the shop and he offered to pick me up and take me home. I remember sitting in the back seat because he had a lot of stuff on the front seat. No big deal. I wanted to be comfortable and didn't want to move his junk around. Right in the place where I would be sitting was a bag of clothing. I asked him if I could move the bag to the floor. He shared with me that I could tie the bag and shove it over or put it on the floor because it was just his soiled gym clothes that he forgot to take in and wash. Before we got to my place he had to stop at a convenient store for him to get some gas and a case of beer. While he was in the store I decided to open the bag of soiled gym clothes and rifle through them to find his underwear. Sure enough there were a pair of sweat stained black Reebok briefs in the bag. They were rancid but I wasn't so much turned on by the smell as I was the size of the pouch. I was curious to see for myself if the pouch was stretched out and they definitely were. I always suspected my coworker was hung because his bulge was always very noticeable at work.

this is always the best find when I sniff a buddies underwear / a pouch area that is clearly stretched, fibers ‘weakened’ from what must be a huge hog / u basically get a good idea of their cock while u get to smell their scent too-

RayMichael

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poshmark has been a god send. Designer shit for cheap, worn, and most guys will do whatever you want to them. My undie collection has grown by like 30 pairs over the last 6 months lol

Got like 8 pairs from this dude ugh he's my fav

Attachments

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just left the gym and saw a bodybuilder type dude come out the shower and head to his locker in nothing but a towel and flip flops. he took his gym bag out and removed his clothes. He had pulled all of his clean clothes out and realized he'd forgotten his underwear. I saw him reach into a plastic bag with his dirty clothes and pull out his wet soggy gray Hanes underwear so that he could smell them discreetly. I guess he was trying to see if he should wear his sweaty underwear or just go commando. He ultimately decided to go commando as he stuffed the wet underwear back into the plastic bag with his other dirty gym clothes. I was watching all of this from the opposite end of the bench where my locker was. The best part for me was watching him run his towel under his balls again to ensure that they were completely dry before putting his pants on. His thighs were huge so he had to lift one leg up onto the bench so that he could get between the folds of the skin really good.

I just left the gym and saw a bodybuilder type dude come out the shower and head to his locker in nothing but a towel and flip flops. he took his gym bag out and removed his clothes. He had pulled all of his clean clothes out and realized he'd forgotten his underwear. I saw him reach into a plastic bag with his dirty clothes and pull out his wet soggy gray Hanes underwear so that he could smell them discreetly. I guess he was trying to see if he should wear his sweaty underwear or just go commando. He ultimately decided to go commando as he stuffed the wet underwear back into the plastic bag with his other dirty gym clothes. I was watching all of this from the opposite end of the bench where my locker was. The best part for me was watching him run his towel under his balls again to ensure that they were completely dry before putting his pants on. His thighs were huge so he had to lift one leg up onto the bench so that he could get between the folds of the skin really good.
Imagine how GOOD they musta smelt if he wouldn’t even put them back on !!!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine how GOOD they musta smelt if he wouldn’t even put them back on !!!
Yes I was hoping that he was going to toss them in the trash can which is why I prolonged my time at my locker. I've actually seen guys toss their underwear in the garbage because they were so rank with odor. It's usually guys who don't bring a plastic bag in with them so that they can separate their soiled clothes from everything else. Some guys don't even bother tossing them and will just leave them in the locker or on the floor. It got to the point that management put a sign up telling people to discard of any clothes that were not longer needed as a way to stop people from leaving dirty clothes in the lockers.

Gotta say I love the scent of my own -my underwear almost always smell ripe as hell- my big nuts sweat a lot-

Reactions: mrdisgusting

When your at a buddies house and pass his bedroom on the way to the bathroom View attachment 26723571
View attachment 26723521
The greatest for sure... I had a roommate who ran a lot - would always come home from the run- toss his underwear clothes etc on the floor and hit the shower - I had about 4-6 minutes each time to grab the underwear wrap it around my head sniff & jack until I blew my load and then return them to the same spot... miss that dude