Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

ingridguerci94

Experimental Member
Media
My then sister in law was visiting. She and my ex were out shopping on a Saturday morning. I had gotten up, moved to the couch in a robe and proceeded to fall back asleep. I woke up with my ex and her sis standing over me laughing, I was on the couch, robe open, micropenis errect and showing. She never looked at me the same after. https://phima1a.com/phim-sex-viet-nam/

blue_eyed_soul

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What’s the general consensus about pubic hair and having a small one. Is it better to trim or shave so it looks bigger or is it better to keep it natural so it doesn’t look prepubescent? Asking for a friend (
I have an above average dick, but I prefer my partners to have a small one... so I can't answer the question from the perspective of having a small dick, however I can tell you what I prefer in the context of dating someone with a small one lol I'd say trimmed/shaved. Not because it makes it look bigger, but because if I go to suck his cock, I want his cock in my mouth, not his bush

allrightnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my! Well, I have had close to these with a woman. I guess that is when "reality sets in"
Yeah I get looks and smirks in the locker room sometimes. The most embarrassing thing for me was when I was fucking a guy, pounding away and then he said "ok, you can put it all the way in now." I had to say that was all I had. Luckily he laughed about it and teased me, which was kind of hot.
Dude, you are not small, unless those pics aren't yours. I am sure you can satisfy anyone you want too!

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly, I focus all my attention on the other guy's dick so I don't really think about it! I joke around a lot that I love my opposite in every possible way. I'm quite happy to have a huge dick that isn't attached to my own body. lol
Someone told me I want what I don't have. That's the reason many under endowed suck cock.

Us low T guys aren't combative, aggressive or assertive either. Thus we want the kind of personality we don't have even when we are the victim.

We identify with someone who dominates us. . .

MurdockPSB

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know... I've met some under-endowed men who were very aggressive and seemed to think and act like they were huge. LOL Ego and endowment are not always the same!

I have a high sex drive (too high of a sex drive according to a few exes), though I'll admit I'm very submissive in bed. I can't say I've ever found humiliation/degradation appealing, though. I like a man who can enjoy the fact that he can do anything he wants without thinking I'll say that he's too big for it. And when he realized that his size is a major asset and that it kicks my sex drive into hyperdrive, that's usually enough for him to have plenty to focus on!

He doesn't have to brag about his size, but if he wants to I'm fine with that...

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know... I've met some under-endowed men who were very aggressive and seemed to think and act like they were huge. LOL Ego and endowment are not always the same!
Yeah. There are 2 ways to go for the under-endowed. Compensate or not.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BUMP! With a story...................

View attachment 111529461
Frat party Saturday night...all your friends are there and their girlfriends too...everybody is gettin' naked. Your turn...they're watching as you pull your shorts down...they're anxious to see what you're packin'.

You're on the spot...Just a tiny nubbin...they are going to laugh their asses off at your tiny dicklet. Your girlfriend is there and she thinks you're BIG. She's going to get an education tonight.

The other girls are going to let her in on the secret...that almost EVERYONE is bigger than you. She wonders what a really big one (or even just average!) would be like....most guys at the party are more than two or three times your size soft! Turns out, you have the biggest clit in the room.

The other guys are all stroking themselves up now to show off for your girl...to show her what a real cock looks like. She is fascinated "Oh my gosh, so huge!" Compared to what she's used to (you), they are monsters.

You'll never live this down. Every time you see those girls from now on, they will grin at you knowing how tiny you are. And that you have no chance of ever being with any of them after your girlfriend dumps you for a guy with an actual dick.
Some think these stories don't happen. But they do if you allow yourself in such circles. Low man on the dick size totem pole in a group sucks and actually leads to sucking.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Later she asked me if I was gay. I cried and admitted to her that I was. After that we went back to being good friends although there was always a hint of awkwardness to our friendship.
Yeah. Girls asking it you are gay. One of things that lead to my bi-sexuality.

When they "ask" they are really telling you what you are.

Reactions: amazzzed2

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wife texted me a pic this morning of penguins jumping up onto the ice. She explained that the small weaker penguins couldn't make the jump and got eaten by the killer whales. Natural selection. She's a psych major.

Lunch time at the dining room table today, I told her about another study (made it up on the spot :) that showed the human penis getting larger over time. Those males with large cocks are sought after, have more partners and more sex. They make more offspring than tiny dicked males. Big dicks make more new people with big dick genes to carry forward, thus propagating large penises.

She totally, eagerly agreed.
I think in more primitive times, culling went on also.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched a documentary type of thing recently (on YouTube?) about the great sculptures of Roman times... Regarding the penises being small to below average on them. Historians have maintained that the great artists didn't want to distract with something huge or even life-like on their nude works of art. However, it said that it has been proven that men with huge dicks were laughed at and shunned as simple and stupid back then. The bigger the cock, the dumber you were. Small dicked males were the respected leaders and thinkers of Roman times. The tinier the weenie, the higher your stature.

Hmmmm.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I watched a documentary type of thing recently (on YouTube?) about the great sculptures of Roman times... Regarding the penises being small to below average on them. Historians have maintained that the great artists didn't want to distract with something huge or even life-like on their nude works of art. However, it said that it has been proven that men with huge dicks were laughed at and shunned as simple and stupid back then. The bigger the cock, the dumber you were. Small dicked males were the respected leaders and thinkers of Roman times. The tinier the weenie, the higher your stature.

Hmmmm.
Or better psychological defense mechanisms back then?

eggdr0p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C

Hmmmm.
Clearly no women were consulted when they decided that XD

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have an above average dick, but I prefer my partners to have a small one... so I can't answer the question from the perspective of having a small dick, however I can tell you what I prefer in the context of dating someone with a small one lol I'd say trimmed/shaved. Not because it makes it look bigger, but because if I go to suck his cock, I want his cock in my mouth, not his bush
It’s certainly true that sucking a tiny cock which isn’t trimmed is going to mean a lot of hair in your face. I’ve had a couple of partners ask if I’d at least trim a little for this reason (I’m pretty hairy down there!). On the other hand, if you are turned on by a hairy bush in your mouth (guilty) then a small cock buried in a forest of pubes is the dream ticket.

Reactions: heky21 and lttle1

pike00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I see younger guys with bigger cocks. When i see guys my age with bigger cocks. When I am the smallest in the locker room. When I see someone with a flaccid penis that is bigger than my hard one. All these things happen frequently.

Under4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been in a few situations over the years.

The last girl I dated before meeting my wife made money selling sex tapes with her hung ex, I even helped with the camera. On one occasion I undressed and he and I stood next to her while she stroked us for a few, this was basically an audition for the company that paid for her tapes. They declined lol

She and her ex had a falling out and she started messing around with a BBC guy. He was less thick than her ex, but so very long... she once measured him and me.

She was a wild one and I have deep seated fantasies about repeating some of these very situations with my wife of 20+ years... Which she has actually come around to so hopefully.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My then sister in law was visiting. She and my ex were out shopping on a Saturday morning. I had gotten up, moved to the couch in a robe and proceeded to fall back asleep. I woke up with my ex and her sis standing over me laughing, I was on the couch, robe open, micropenis errect and showing. She never looked at me the same after.https://phima1a.com/phim-sex-viet-nam/
Yeah, once a reveal happens, whatever the circumstances, we are put it a different category permanently.

Under4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about going under the cervix but all I know is I've hit a few and when I do that's usually the end of the experience and I don't usually get repeat sex. The draw back is I can only get full pleasure if I go balls deep but most girls wont let me go balls deep so I end up in a cycle of slightly boring sex for me because I have to be gentle and careful. Sometimes it comes across as arrogant because the woman will cum but I'll just do a lazy cum like its not really taxing me. That's why I prefer girls that let me go all out (a very rare occurrance) I hate virgins or inexperienced girls. They are the worst as they make me feel like they are at the dentist not having sex.

I don't know how common it is, but there are women out there who like a good cervix pounding. My wife is certainly not a size queen (that would be problematic lol), but I once suggested it was good I didn't reach her cervix since that caused pain for all women... She emphatically corrected me and said some (hint hint) found it pleasurable. We've since explored with toys and hotwifing. It's been a fun time.

lordcapulet

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was drunk in a hot tub once. My roommate / best friend came out to get me. I stood up and my suit was off. He looked at my dick and chuckled. I was so drunk but will never forget that. It was so hot to me. And he has a big dick as well.