Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

mywifeLeslie

Experimental Member
Media
For me, it's the excitement of hung men sporting their big cocks while having a piss at the JC Penny public toilet. Sure, they want you to see. They want it sucked. What is EXTRA exciting for me is entering that same public toilet and inhaling the POWERFUL aroma of stale urine. A strong scent of male urine makes me drop to my knees and suck cock.....And swallow piss.

Dccguy92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if Spypiss669 is still posting on telegram or fansmine or under a different name? I see his fansmine but it hasnt been updated in 2 months

Last year I followed him but he had a very short temper and would block people for breathing the wrong way.

Anonmys1234

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if Spypiss669 is still posting on telegram or fansmine or under a different name? I see his fansmine but it hasnt been updated in 2 months

Last year I followed him but he had a very short temper and would block people for breathing the wrong way.
let me know if u find out.. but idk if he’ll be posting again.

Lurkee

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

He does but access to the group is $$$..I’m tempted but it’s a bit much