Showing it off at the mens room urinals?

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any advice on a a good technic for this? I was thinking just standing a bit further back than normal and kind of leaning back looking up the ceiling might lend a generoud oportunity for someone to risk a peak....

Anyone show it off before?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
C'mon, guys---if you really HAVE to look, be descreet about it and respect the guy's privacy--if he is showing off, it will be pretty obvious, because he will he standing back and letting everybody who wants to have a look. I've peeked, sure--I suspect most guys regardless of sexuality have at one or more times in their lives, but the MAJORITY of men are STILL straight--and more than likely don;t want you perving on them while they are trying to pee. At the very least, learn to hide your notice and interest, and let them at least have the illusion of some privacy and respect!!

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
As a man of color I don't even need to show it off, guys already act suspect around me when they get pass the door. Sometimes I get the urge to play with it till it gets hard just to see the look on their face but I never go through with it. Feels good to deny someone something they won't readily admit that they want.

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love showing off my oversized cock at urinals. Especially those "trough" style urinals. I undo my belt and unzip my pants and take it all out, balls and all.

I wonder if it would be to much if I shaved then went out freeballing, going to a public bathroom, and when I take a piss, and do the button and the zipper to really put it all out there... I did it in the mirror and it really gives a crystal clear view of my cock... but it really might be to much... hehe!

BTW, I LOVE your pics... such a robust cock... and only in San Diego! :wink:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking just standing a bit further back than normal and kind of leaning back looking up the ceiling might lend a generous oportunity for someone to risk a peak....

Yesterday at the aiport I went to piss. There was one guy there, I was discreet and stood in really close because I was a bit boned up and didn't want to offend anyone.

The other guy went to wash his hands, I relaxed, and stood back a bit to avoid splashing myself, then I realised he was checking me out in the mirror, and then when he was leaving after washing his hands.

A quick glance might have been ok, I think he might have been surprised or shocked, I certainly wasn't looking for "trouble". Then in the cafe he gives me this wierd look. I don't know what it meant.

There are some occasions when I want to draw attention to my fat pierced cock, and other times when I just want to piss, and not deal with the reactions of other people.

Sometimes I'm curious about others, but outright gawking at someone in any public setting is never polite, is it?

By the way, one of the guys, in a crowd that I occasionally drink with, seems to have a posse of 5 other guys that have to immediately go to the urinal when he does.

They are all "straight" but seem to love taking in the view of a true exhibitionist who is quite hung, and pointing close to 90 degrees. They are macho and Brazilian so it all seems to be about visual display, and impressing everyone in every way imaginable.

I am certain there is nothing "sexual" about it.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
men are curious... every man looks. str8 or gay.

I have a PA and have to hang close to the urnial as to not pee on the world... namely me!

I drive naked with my convertable top down up & down the state of Florida -- and men ALWAYS look into the car and check out the driver and pax. Women NEVER look. Same in the WC. Men are just curious. And sub-conciously "compare". It's all in the competitive nature. It's not bad... doesn't equal "gay" or "closeted". Just means that you're a man!

Plain and simple!

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
men are curious... every man looks. str8 or gay.

I have a PA and have to hang close to the urnial as to not pee on the world... namely me!

I drive naked with my convertable top down up & down the state of Florida -- and men ALWAYS look into the car and check out the driver and pax. Women NEVER look. Same in the WC. Men are just curious. And sub-conciously "compare". It's all in the competitive nature. It's not bad... doesn't equal "gay" or "closeted". Just means that you're a man!

Plain and simple!
im in ft. lauderdale.. let me know when your intown !! pick me up !!

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
another trick is to use the urinal on the same side as your dominant hand. If you're left handed like me, that is ideal cuz you take the urinal on the left, and are exposed to the guys on your right... who are usually also exposed to me since they are most likely right handed!!! hehehehe

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You just have to stand back far enough to show. Not so far back to look like a show off. If someone is checking you out it will be enough to see if you have enough to show. Wear 501's. You have to unbutton and that makes it easier to show also. Guys want to look I will show.

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
another trick is to use the urinal on the same side as your dominant hand. If you're left handed like me, that is ideal cuz you take the urinal on the left, and are exposed to the guys on your right... who are usually also exposed to me since they are most likely right handed!!! hehehehe
dude thats so true.. why didnt i thinkk of that !!.. works better with only a few pee spots !!

bigtitsr4me

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I caught a guy looking at me in a Sam's Club restroom once and I dont know now or think I ever will know what came over me, but I leaned back a little and started to play with it. I shook it and shook it and watched him damn near leaning over onto my shoulder watching it fatten up. Loved it and after reading all of your posts, think I might look for a similar situation.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to bathroom at a Halloween party at a convention centre,
this guy was plastered and he was hard as a rock...
He could'nt figure out how to piss into the urinal because it was too
low and he was too tall and too hung to pee into it...it was hilarious!!!

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The most unusual thing that happened to me was while in Miami airport many years ago-I wore jogging pants with no fly and had to drop trou a bit to piss- a guy came in while i was dropping trou- used the urinal next to me and as i started pissing leaned over and asked if he could hold it while i pissed -I just said I could probably handle it myself without help-