Shayne topp

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
alright, i can only post 10 at a time and i don't know if i should do this at once but i'll have to make 3 different posts. i'll separate this post for some old squad vlog stuff and tiktoks. i'm sorry for the quality most of these will be. i don't know why the quality drops once i screenshot them
a lot of these have been my favorites. i wish i could lick off the cream near his mouth on that one though

Attachments

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
and now my latest favorites from summer games camp. i couldn't find many pics of those but i won't repost the ones that people already have sent here.
i do have a comment: shayne unfortunately got less "lubing up" screentime than anthony, and with way less detail. i wish there was a closer up with more lube across his whole body but the bits near the nipple is enough to get me going

Attachments

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
lastly, these are also my favorites and i love him in the tank top so i'll keep that.
i don't care when or where, if shayne let me lick all that candy off his body i would do it anytime with a smile on my face. he unlocked the slutty side of me that also wishes i could top his ass

as a little side note, when i figure out how to make gifs i do have a couple of him humping and some little bulge wiggling

Attachments

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes... it baffles me how he can be so muscular and beefy. he pulls it off very well and it's inspiring for me who's as tall as him but skinny as fuck.
sometimes i can't help but wish he was my big spoon and humped me so i could feel his protection deep inside, but also just look at that ass...
i have to organize my folder so i'll share some pics soon for whoever can relate. don't think they have all been posted before.
And the fact that his ass has gotten bigger and more juicy, he is the perfect Big spoon with those arms

Reactions: lkdavis

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
We need more pit action from him—more tank tops, please!!!
yes! i am not usually into pits but i know shayne as a guy that awakens things in me that i didn't know before.
i'm kinda bummed still that he has not been shirtless at all since anthony's funeral (i think). that belly from the recent photoshoot makes me curious to see how cute he's looking

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
i don't know if that's one of them, but he confirmed last year that he wears some of these "noun shirts" because of the way they fit him. they all happen to be from the same brand, so that's why "lime" and "camel" have similarities. i still love how despite him wearing clothes that BEST fit him, he STILL makes them suffer by having those thick muscles. i love it when he raises his arm and the shirt shows a bit of his pit hair that he usually has.
lots of people are going back to a sims livestream to watch the games upload today, and that's where he said that. thought it would be fun for us all to know that we were right

Reactions: wankgameplays

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i don't know if that's one of them, but he confirmed last year that he wears some of these "noun shirts" because of the way they fit him. they all happen to be from the same brand, so that's why "lime" and "camel" have similarities. i still love how despite him wearing clothes that BEST fit him, he STILL makes them suffer by having those thick muscles. i love it when he raises his arm and the shirt shows a bit of his pit hair that he usually has.
lots of people are going back to a sims livestream to watch the games upload today, and that's where he said that. thought it would be fun for us all to know that we were right
I get it though, never been able to find the kind of shirts that highlight my shoulders, but if I'll ever do I'll get them in bulk.

Reactions: wankgameplays

TucFun

Legendary Member
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is that so funny? Her literal catchphrase is “HORNY!”
I think you need your ears checked. She used to say "Hoo-hoo" a lot, to the point that they made merch, but she doesn't even say that anymore.