Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

mikeyxo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They call themselves Cash Masters and you guys give them monies and they say things like “you good little pigs have paid for them haha!”?
Although George is very hot and I do have a weakness for straight guys, the language used is a big turn off at least for me. And it mainly comes from the other guy running the account

Dublad89

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

UKBoy90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although George is very hot and I do have a weakness for straight guys, the language used is a big turn off at least for me. And it mainly comes from the other guy running the account
Yeah he doesn’t seem to ever record so doubt he has the account either. So I still watch out on twitter. But otherwise the conduct is vile.

UKBoy90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He’s beautiful. But he’s vile in his twitter and attitude. I’d like to think it’s because he thinks it’s what people want rather than what he thinks otherwise why would he be filming his best mate in boxers and arching all the time!. But it’s not a nice attitude at all which is off putting.

Darksoulyeul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Absolutely.

George is stunning. His arch is the hottest I’ve ever seen in my life. It really is a thing of beauty that a straight guy shows his ass off like that.
His mate that runs the twitter talks about fags and how alphas are gay if they show their dick etc. he’s toxic as fuck
It’s not homophobia they’re findoms that’s how the paypigs like to be spoken to theyd make no money otherwise

Reactions: Redward1821