Shayne topp

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's possible! i think he improvised once about having a boner on a scene with courtney.
now i think me and him are even. he caused me to have a boner throughout the whole week with the wedding pics but at least he had it too. shame that a bunch of them aren't showing it though, but him in a suit looks good in general so i wont complain!
And he also had that weeding cake

Reactions: WDVINCO

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
What is this from?

Also his brief miming of giving a BJ during reddit stories today reminded me of this gold from a few weeks ago. Skip to around 14:25 if the timestamp isn't there already

that image was from the latest smosh main channel sketch where the plot is partially about big asses. that part is on the bloopers preview on the video but i'm assuming that the full thing for members has more of this action from shayne.

regarding miming a bj, he kinda did it on yesterday's video too!
around 46:06, referencing a story where the wife gave her husband a blowjob once he bought her stuff. i love how exaggerated he made it too

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know it's not very spicy or anything but i really appreciate how good he's looking on yesterday's episode. i love it when he's fresh shaved but the stubble is always welcome too
I really love him with beard, wether it's to much or shaved

Reactions: wankgameplays

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
Also his fly is open.
HOW did i miss that?! usually i get so lost about where to stare that i didn't even notice!! i'll have to rewatch the whole thing to see. i hope nobody warned him and he didn't notice so we can have more videos coming up with him showing it a bit more!

Domestic husband vibes
he's such a huge daddy. not gonna lie, i think i felt a little bit of cum leak as soon as i saw these

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HOW did i miss that?! usually i get so lost about where to stare that i didn't even notice!! i'll have to rewatch the whole thing to see. i hope nobody warned him and he didn't notice so we can have more videos coming up with him showing it a bit more!

he's such a huge daddy. not gonna lie, i think i felt a little bit of cum leak as soon as i saw these
Only reason I noticed its because I had on the TV while I was doing chores, usually don't even watch these and only listen to them.

Reactions: wankgameplays

lkdavis

Expert Member
Media
That little belly is making me so horny…
yes... it baffles me how he can be so muscular and beefy. he pulls it off very well and it's inspiring for me who's as tall as him but skinny as fuck.
sometimes i can't help but wish he was my big spoon and humped me so i could feel his protection deep inside, but also just look at that ass...
i have to organize my folder so i'll share some pics soon for whoever can relate. don't think they have all been posted before.

Esqape

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I want him to force me to make out with his belly button after he just wore a really linty tshirt and had a long sweaty workout