Sexy Men From Survivor

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite has always been Colby Donaldson from the Australian Outback season, all the way back in season 2.. unfortunately not much out there of him bulge wise lol
I like watching Survivor Australian Outback finale...Colby sits there in his shorts and has a great bulge while Jeff reads the winning votes. He moves around and that bulge looks so inviting. I love watching this part. ♡♡♡

• Love
Reactions: runningcrazy

schlange04

Legendary Member
Media

BlueMoon1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like watching Survivor Australian Outback finale...Colby sits there in his shorts and has a great bulge while Jeff reads the winning votes. He moves around and that bulge looks so inviting. I love watching this part. ♡♡♡
We need pics lol

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm glad Hunter won immunity. Seems he could have gone home last night if not considering Tevin went home.

I'm glad Tevin did get the boot too. I can't with cocky people.

At least my girl Venus is SO cocky and delusional it is almost endearing. Plus she is cute so I have to be a fan.

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm glad Hunter won immunity. Seems he could have gone home last night if not considering Tevin went home.

I'm glad Tevin did get the boot too. I can't with cocky people.

At least my girl Venus is SO cocky and delusional it is almost endearing. Plus she is cute so I have to be a fan.
I really don't see the Tevin cockiness at all?

I actually enjoyed him. He seems pretty funny too, I wouldn't mind seeing him cast in an acting role after this!

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I really don't see the Tevin cockiness at all?

I actually enjoyed him. He seems pretty funny too, I wouldn't mind seeing him cast in an acting role after this!
He said he would just take credit for the Soda blindside when he was at the final 3.

How is that not a cocky statement?

And if he was as big of a fan of the show as I think he is then he should never have given the producers that ammo. They LOVE to use crazy statements like that said by the person who goes home that episode.

I'll never forget Sarah Lacina's cocky ass saying she was like the queen or the president when she ended up becoming Juror # 1 later that episode lmfao.

I was about to press 'post reply' but had to find that exact quote since I can't find the footage...

"I will make the decision on who goes home next. I get to decide. I'm the president right now."

Like EW said, if she was the president then she was impeached lol.

I mean obviously she is a good player but it took some time for her to get there. Tevin will be lucky if he has a Survivor resume like her when it's all said and done.

Reactions: Totang

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He said he would just take credit for the Soda blindside when he was at the final 3.

How is that not a cocky statement?

And if he was as big of a fan of the show as I think he is then he should never have given the producers that ammo. They LOVE to use crazy statements like that said by the person who goes home that episode.

I'll never forget Sarah Lacina's cocky ass saying she was like the queen or the president when she ended up becoming Juror # 1 later that episode lmfao.

I was about to press 'post reply' but had to find that exact quote since I can't find the footage...

"I will make the decision on who goes home next. I get to decide. I'm the president right now."

Like EW said, if she was the president then she was impeached lol.

I mean obviously she is a good player but it took some time for her to get there. Tevin will be lucky if he has a Survivor resume like her when it's all said and done.
He was explaining that he didn't need to sit and argue about credit for it, and would just claim it when the time is right. And if that is the only comment I still don't see how he's considered arrogant?