4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ehy guys, hello eberybody. I really enjoy reading "erotico stories" on this forum, be they real-life based or fictitious, and over the last week I've been wondering, why not to create my own too? I really like writing, and I hope I can provide you some intriguing stories and make you hard, that woukd be so awesome
A big thank you right from now to all the people who will be reading my storytelling :heart:

4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disclaimer: this story is fictitious. I made it up. However, I let out something about me and my personality, what I feel and what I wish for to come in my life (talking about love, sex interests, coming out... idk, that kind of stuff). And all the characters are 18+ ofc. Ok we can get started

My name is Connor, I'm 19 (almost 20), and... Yeah you guessed it. I'm gay. Few people actually know it, my sister Hazel and my two best friends friends, Gretha and Glenn. Still I don't find the courage to tell it to my parents, not really because I think they're homophobic or something, I'm just really shy, and don't want to hold the center of the stage.

Anyway, being gay, I've always felt strangely hyped to the idea of starting college. Hyped and really, really nervous towards the perspective of sharing my room with another boy of my own age. Of course I expected that he would be heterosexual; that's statistically more likely ig. Which is not a problem at all, of course, but I kept wondering "how would it be like to sleep alone with another boy, maybe watching him naked or wanking off together just for fun..."

When I met for the first time my roommate, Ethan, I thought: "that's a boy at least one girl fell for". Ethan is really good-looking. Dark haired (less than me, he's hair is dark brown while mine is black), a tanned complexion and a lean physique. And to finish with, a deep, soothing voice.
Over the months, we've become real good friends, Ethan and I. We match up for each other: whereas I'm impulsive and sometimes kind of irrational, he's always calm, chilling, he always can see a possible solution. We both give each other new perspective and new insight, sometimes we keep talking late into the night about the most diverse topics. And all of that, of course, is why I fell in love with him.

At first, I thought it was just the excitement of being alone with another guy. After all, I had already expected that before moving to college. But the more time went on, the more I realized that I really, REALLY like Ethan. He sleeps in boxers, and every single night, watching him undressing and remaining in his underwear made me uncontrollably hard. I do usually sleep with a tank top and a pair of shorts, so I have always been able to hid away my boner before we turned the lights off. Every time I glanced at his perfect ass, at his bare legs, looking away as he turned on towards me...

The night, after being sure he was asleep, I wanked off picturing the wildest scenarios inside my bed. Sometimes maybe he wasn't asleep yet and heard me over, the same way sometimes I occasionally heard him beating his meat under the blankets, but we have never talked about that. I mean, we are boys. We both need to relax and jerk off, no? Usually we both masturbate on the toilet or in the shower, and the night is the only moment where each of us feels he has enough privacy to jerk off inside the bed. If only Ethan knew what I dream I could do to him...

We are in May, now, and days are really hot. Nights as well. Ethan walks out of the shower and throws himself on the bed, completely naked. "Too hot to even wear boxers, bro" he says with a laugh. I let out a forced laughter too, but I'm turning so hard that it is hurting me. "Sorry, I have to..." I mutter, and rush into the toilet, pull my boxers off and jerk my sh1t off, fantasying on that sloppy cock I have just seen. I cum so hard that it goes even on my face, but I walk out and pretend nothing had happened.
"All right bro?" Ethan asks. "You seemed to be in a hurry".
"Yeah, maybe I have just eaten some shit and had to rush to the toilet, but I'm good now" I reassure him, so grateful that he's still lying over the blankets to enjoy more of his bountiful cock.

I rapidly wear off my tank top because 1)it's very hot tonight, and 2)it's covered with splotches of cum, and rapidly go inside the bed, under the sheets.
"Connor, don't you feel hot sleeping under the blankets?" Ethan asks.
"Nah, don't worry, I'm just fine" I quickly answer back.
"Look, there's no problem if you want to sleep naked too, ok? Don't feel ashamed at all", he replies. And then. "I bet your cock under there needs some fresh air".
My heart freezes. "I... I mean I don't... I don't feel ashamed Ethan, don't worry. I mean, I'm not that hot tonight" it's all I'm able to stutter.
"Oh, yes you are" Ethan answers back. Then we both laugh like two friends telling a stupid joke. God, I hope I'm hiding my nervousness. As we cease laughing, I turn completely silent, and when he says something, I half answer back, with the other half of my mind completely elsewhere. Ethan said "I'm hot too". And invited me to sleep naked. He means that he likes me? Am I pushing my fantasy too far? Yeah, probably. Almost surely. No way he can be gay too. It was just a joke. I'm picturing the whole thing.

"Connor... You ok?" Ethan's voice seems to come from a huge distance, pulling me away from my thoughts.
"What? Sure I am", I say quicky. "Why?"
"I just had to ask you something twice. Usually you love talking about animals", he replies. "Are you tired, dude? Want me to shut my mouth and leave you alone?" He smiles.
"Yes", I reply. And then, realizing, I rush to add "NO WAIT- I mean, I don't want you to shut up, you know I love taking with you. But... Yeah, I'm a bit tired tonight. Maybe I have to sleep on it", I conclude, feeling the stupidest person in the world.
"No problem bro" he answers back. "You'll be surely better tomorrow". Then he rolls over his back, exposing his wonderful, naked ass cheeks. I look at them for as much as I can before he turns the lights off. "Goodnight dude!"
"You too", I answer. The hardest thing to do, is to pretend I'm asleep and hear him relaxing and jerking off over himself.

End of part 1! Ok, this was more of an introduction, I didn't plan to make it so long but that's what always happens when I'm writing. I like to characterize the story before passing to the serious stuff, but I had fun writing this first part already! Hope you will enjoy it!

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Disclaimer: this story is fictitious. I made it up. However, I let out something about me and my personality, what I feel and what I wish for to come in my life (talking about love, sex interests, coming out... idk, that kind of stuff). And all the characters are 18+ ofc. Ok we can get started

My name is Connor, I'm 19 (almost 20), and... Yeah you guessed it. I'm gay. Few people actually know it, my sister Hazel and my two best friends friends, Gretha and Glenn. Still I don't find the courage to tell it to my parents, not really because I think they're homophobic or something, I'm just really shy, and don't want to hold the center of the stage.

Anyway, being gay, I've always felt strangely hyped to the idea of starting college. Hyped and really, really nervous towards the perspective of sharing my room with another boy of my own age. Of course I expected that he would be heterosexual; that's statistically more likely ig. Which is not a problem at all, of course, but I kept wondering "how would it be like to sleep alone with another boy, maybe watching him naked or wanking off together just for fun..."

When I met for the first time my roommate, Ethan, I thought: "that's a boy at least one girl fell for". Ethan is really good-looking. Dark haired (less than me, he's hair is dark brown while mine is black), a tanned complexion and a lean physique. And to finish with, a deep, soothing voice.
Over the months, we've become real good friends, Ethan and I. We match up for each other: whereas I'm impulsive and sometimes kind of irrational, he's always calm, chilling, he always can see a possible solution. We both give each other new perspective and new insight, sometimes we keep talking late into the night about the most diverse topics. And all of that, of course, is why I fell in love with him.

At first, I thought it was just the excitement of being alone with another guy. After all, I had already expected that before moving to college. But the more time went on, the more I realized that I really, REALLY like Ethan. He sleeps in boxers, and every single night, watching him undressing and remaining in his underwear made me uncontrollably hard. I do usually sleep with a tank top and a pair of shorts, so I have always been able to hid away my boner before we turned the lights off. Every time I glanced at his perfect ass, at his bare legs, looking away as he turned on towards me...

The night, after being sure he was asleep, I wanked off picturing the wildest scenarios inside my bed. Sometimes maybe he wasn't asleep yet and heard me over, the same way sometimes I occasionally heard him beating his meat under the blankets, but we have never talked about that. I mean, we are boys. We both need to relax and jerk off, no? Usually we both masturbate on the toilet or in the shower, and the night is the only moment where each of us feels he has enough privacy to jerk off inside the bed. If only Ethan knew what I dream I could do to him...

We are in May, now, and days are really hot. Nights as well. Ethan walks out of the shower and throws himself on the bed, completely naked. "Too hot to even wear boxers, bro" he says with a laugh. I let out a forced laughter too, but I'm turning so hard that it is hurting me. "Sorry, I have to..." I mutter, and rush into the toilet, pull my boxers off and jerk my sh1t off, fantasying on that sloppy cock I have just seen. I cum so hard that it goes even on my face, but I walk out and pretend nothing had happened.
"All right bro?" Ethan asks. "You seemed to be in a hurry".
"Yeah, maybe I have just eaten some shit and had to rush to the toilet, but I'm good now" I reassure him, so grateful that he's still lying over the blankets to enjoy more of his bountiful cock.

I rapidly wear off my tank top because 1)it's very hot tonight, and 2)it's covered with splotches of cum, and rapidly go inside the bed, under the sheets.
"Connor, don't you feel hot sleeping under the blankets?" Ethan asks.
"Nah, don't worry, I'm just fine" I quickly answer back.
"Look, there's no problem if you want to sleep naked too, ok? Don't feel ashamed at all", he replies. And then. "I bet your cock under there needs some fresh air".
My heart freezes. "I... I mean I don't... I don't feel ashamed Ethan, don't worry. I mean, I'm not that hot tonight" it's all I'm able to stutter.
"Oh, yes you are" Ethan answers back. Then we both laugh like two friends telling a stupid joke. God, I hope I'm hiding my nervousness. As we cease laughing, I turn completely silent, and when he says something, I half answer back, with the other half of my mind completely elsewhere. Ethan said "I'm hot too". And invited me to sleep naked. He means that he likes me? Am I pushing my fantasy too far? Yeah, probably. Almost surely. No way he can be gay too. It was just a joke. I'm picturing the whole thing.

"Connor... You ok?" Ethan's voice seems to come from a huge distance, pulling me away from my thoughts.
"What? Sure I am", I say quicky. "Why?"
"I just had to ask you something twice. Usually you love talking about animals", he replies. "Are you tired, dude? Want me to shut my mouth and leave you alone?" He smiles.
"Yes", I reply. And then, realizing, I rush to add "NO WAIT- I mean, I don't want you to shut up, you know I love taking with you. But... Yeah, I'm a bit tired tonight. Maybe I have to sleep on it", I conclude, feeling the stupidest person in the world.
"No problem bro" he answers back. "You'll be surely better tomorrow". Then he rolls over his back, exposing his wonderful, naked ass cheeks. I look at them for as much as I can before he turns the lights off. "Goodnight dude!"
"You too", I answer. The hardest thing to do, is to pretend I'm asleep and hear him relaxing and jerking off over himself.

End of part 1! Ok, this was more of an introduction, I didn't plan to make it so long but that's what always happens when I'm writing. I like to characterize the story before passing to the serious stuff, but I had fun writing this first part already! Hope you will enjoy it!
This is going to be a good story…hope it continues soon…

4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice that it doesnt all happen in the first episode, l like a slow burn
Aww, I'm glad that you appreciated this. I originally planned to do just a single text (I was afraid people wouldn't like a first part composed only of the intro) but then I decided that I preferred building it all up and save the action for later. I'm starting the second part rn!

4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the whole next day, I keep thinking about the exchange Ethan and I had in our room. I try to pay attention during classes, then I try getting my hands on some drawing, reminding myself that I have to improve my skills on birds and mammals, I try going to the gym in the afternoon, but nothing is able to clear my mind. The more I try to clear my mind, the more it gets stuck on what Ethan said. Is it possible that he was trying to convince me getting naked to... Well, to do something? That he was testing the ground?
Deep in my heart, I know the only way to find out is talking about it with him, but I just can't find the courage.

It's 9.30 pm when I return in our room. I've been avoiding Ethan all day long, which makes me feeling extremely guilty. Now he could think that I'm being mean at him. But I'm not! Am I? I just need my space to understand what's going on. Or am I trying to indirectly tell him something? I wish my sister Hazel was here. Or Gretha and Glenn. But I feel I have to take this on my own. But how?
My stomach shrinks up when Ethan walks in. He's been working out too, only a few hours after me, but I have tried to stay away from him even at dinner.
"Hey bro!" I say. I just have to act natural. "Hi Connor!" He replies. "so... We never caught each other for all the day, huh?"
"I know, that's so strange" I answer. But I have no idea of what to add. We fall into an awkward silence. "Someone has been working out, I see", I end up saying at last.

My courage is fading. I don't know what to do, I want to get out, or close myself in the toilet, anything that could put some distance between us. Which is stupid. There's nothing bad or strange going on. Then why am I so scared? I pull off my shoes and my socks, and I start desperately working out some excuse to cut short this embarassing situation.
But Ethan speaks first. "Connor... There's something I'd like to talk about with you".
I instinctively turn weary, my heart pounding louder than before. And my instinct is right. "Since last night dude... You have been acting weird", he says. "Like... you don't want me around".
He noticed that, then. Of course he did, he's not stupid. The stupid one here is me.

"Look, Ethan, I didn't want to be mean with you. At all. We are friends, and I am..." I am what? "Just stressed. Maybe yesterday I got slightly embarassed when you said I could undress myself, but, really it's nothing..." I blurt out. I know I'm a bad liar, but what should I do?
All the while, Ethan has already undressed himself to the underwear. And before I can look away from his caramel body, or his ass packed in his boxers, he grins, shuddering his shoulders: "you can look at me if you like".
Again. Another "joke" followed by a laugh. Like he's testing the air. Like he wants to see how could I react.

I feel blood rushing over my face. "Wh- what? Cmon dude, what are you saying?" I try to laugh, but I know it's useless. "I mean, you've got a handsome body, but I'm... I mean..." What am I even doing? I sit down on my bed, hoping my heartbeat is not as loud as I'm feeling it. "I guess... Yeah I guess I'm just tired" I conclude.
"Dude. You're bad at lying" Ethan smiles back. "I'm just saying that if there's something you want to talk about, I'm right here, ok? Roommates always help each other out".

And then: "for example, are you afraid that I caught you looking at me while I was in my undies?"
I'm about to choke. But I have not the force of lying anymore. I try to speak, but I understand that I have to say the truth. That's like when I'm approaching some particularly difficult animal to draw. First or then, I have to deal with that.

"Ethan..." I begin. "I have to tell you something. I..." Come on. Say it. "I'm gay. And... And every single time I look at you in your underwear, you drive me rock hard. And talking with you is amazing, I could go on for hours, and I wish to sleep with you so badly because... Because I like you. I've fallen for you so much". It's impossible that I have just said all of this. No way. But that's it. I have messed it all up.
"Connor... So, it was a boner you were trying to hide yesterday?" Ethan asks, bursting into a jitter. "Nice try! But you see, every time I come over myself inside this bed... It's you I have in mind.

My heart plummets. Then it leaps. He didn't say that. I have heard the wrong thing. He thinks about me when he's jerking off... Ethan is gay. Like me. And he...
"I love you too, Connor", he says. And then I kiss him.

End of part 2. Ok it was longer than I expected, but I'm halfway across part 3! I should drop it soon!

4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The world melts down as I finally taste his soft lips, as we embrace each other in our first kiss, as the dream of months comes true. As we separate, I let out a gasp. "Ethan..." I start. And before I can add anything else, he kisses me again, and I kiss him back, again and again, and we end up on his bed, one above the other, making out wildly. I'm enjoying every single bit of his lips, the salty flavour of his sweat is so enticing, we keep exploring each other's mouth with our tongues entangled, pulling each other's face close. All the while, he keeps rubbing his bulge over mine. I feel my cock is stiffening, and his own too.

I let go his lips and start sucking on his nipple, perceiving it as it hardens, licking away every drop of sweat. Ethan lets out a laugh of pure joy, then -"dude, let me see more"- he grabs my tank top and pulls it off. Now we both are wearing nothing more than our boxers. As my heartbeat accelerates even more, he pulls me close again for another makeout, we just can't have enough of that. My tongue goes deep into his troath, and he in turns grabs and squeezes my ass cheeks, still covered in underwear. Our bulges are getting bigger and damper as we breath heavier and heavier.
Then, he wishpers: "you're such a good boy taking in all this pleasure... You owe me a cock, remember?"

I start breathing heavier and heavier, as Ethan starts kissing me all the way down on my chest, on my belly, licking my sweat away, and eventually reaches my bulge. "Dude it's aching inside there", I gasp. "Pull those boxers off".
"Of course bro", he grins. And this said, he delicately pulls my undies off, really softly, not to hurt my meat. And then, I'm naked, underneath him. "What if we cool it off a little?" He wishpers
again. And then he grabs it with his hand. "Now that's some big cock, boy" he murmurs. "But I bet it can get bigger".

And so he starts rubbing it, gently first, then stronger and more passionately. Being wanked off by another boy has always excited me extremely, but I don't want to cum immediately, and Ethan knows that, so he stops stroking me. "I want to play with you for as long as we can" he smiles.
"Well I'm right there, help yourself", I smirk back.
He laughs again. "Just relax, bitch". Then he rapidly reaches me for another quick makeout.
"Dude" I whisper "yesterday I looked at you while you were naked. It was bewildering. You have no idea of how much hard I got". I kiss him once more. "I had to run jerking off before I could explode, so..."
"Don't you think I had noticed your tank top covered with cum?" He answers. "I just wanted to smell it and lick it as I jerked off, you have no idea how badly I have cummed over myself yesterday thanks to you..."
"Then I think it's time to see your bounty down there".

I softly bite into his skin, licking up some of his sweat from his abs, then, finally, I reach his bulge. I bury my face deep into that hot, wet pack, picking up his male scent, squeezing his thighs as he gasps with anticipation. Then I slowly peel off his boxers and I stare at that glorious cock. Its wet and slippery with precum, oozing from his helmet on his balls, but it's still way from being at its hardest.
I start sucking at it, something I have never done before. I slurp his precum with a voracity that scares me, I entice his helmet wrapping it up in my tongue. "Man how are you so good" Ethan gasps, gripping the sheets.
Knowing that I'm going on well makes me braver. I gobble up his whole dick, swallowed by a bolt of wild excitement as I feel it stuck in my throat, and I keep sucking it, up and down, while Ethan thrusts it inside like he's really fucking me. "Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck..."

I reach him again and start biting on his nipple, lubing it up with Ethan's own precum. He laughs in ecstasy, and he suddenly rolls me over, beneath him again, so we make out once again, just for the fun of doing it completely naked, ravenously rubbing our bodies together, each cock lubing the other's body with its spilling precum.
"Boy, you're hard as a rock..." he smiles. "Maybe I should give a check under there..."
And then he's keeping on the facefucking. He's eating me out so wild that I have to keep inside a scream of pleasure. I feel my own meat stuck into his mouth, as he sucks on it like a lollipop. Every time I dreamed this moment while we were changing after gym, every time I glanced at his bulge... And now he's above me, eating my out. "I'm yours" I whisper. "Have all the fun you want".

"But I want you to have fun too, Connor, ok? Shhh..." And his mouth slides once again down there, his goo mixing up with my precum, and he starts eating out my balls, sucking both of them with such a passion that I start wriggling on the bed. So, he grabs mi sides with both hands. "Don't be shy, dude. I'm sure there's so much to feast on inside your cock" he smiles. Then, he resumes sucking it, engulfing it all. I'm literally stuck inside him, and probably he's liking it, because he turns on his wildest. He rubs his face on my balls and my hair, devouring my cock and wrapping it as much as you can with his tongue, with a stream of precum pouring from hjs on my thigh. Someone is getting really excited...
"Lesgo boy" I quietly shriek (if that makes sense). "Suck me dry, please, just suck it all..."

And he keeps worshipping, slowly pushing me to the edge. Ethan just leaves off it to catch a breath, and as he does so he smiles in a way that entices me even more, then, he slowly, patiently resumes eating out my cock from inch to inch. First the tip, then the whole body of it, still tickling it with his pulpy lips and tongue. That's when, with one final thrust like if I'm fucking his hole, I cum all inside him, flooding his mouth and his troath, and Ethan bravely withstands my sperm eruption inside him, gulping it all, wave after wave.
"Fuuuuuck" I whisper sorely, swallowed by a tide of ecstasy and pleasure that I've never felt before in my life, surging from deep inside me and melting me down. I have fallen for Ethan like one week after we first met. And now I have cummed inside his mouth.

I let him catch a breath for some seconds, then we start kissing each other yet again, Ethan's lips slippery with my own cum. I can hear his cock still spitting some pre on my belly, rock hard, and I know that it's time to return the favour.
"My turn now, ok? Just lay down, bro. I got this", I murmur in his hear. I'm already about to swallow it in my mouth, but Ethan, with a voice that's halfway between a whisper and a laughter, stops me: "rub the sh1t out of me with your hand. I want to paint your face, big boy".
"Well if you insist..." I cackle. Then I lower down on his pube, and I begin to stroke his glorious cock with my left hand, slowly yet; I know he must be close to come, but I want him to come as hard as he can. With my left hand, I softly massage his balls, to stimulate them properly.
"Yesss... Cmon Connor, I wanna feel all of it..." Ethan whispers. "I wanna..." But he's not able to continue. Because he reaches the edge right in that moment. A huge spit of dense, thick cum literally explodes out of his tip, showering me over my face, my bare chest. and my belly. Ethan lets out a shriek of pure, wild lust as he empties off his load all over me. I'm covered in his sperm, and I'm loving it.

We lay down beside each other, gasping. We don't know what to say, but maybe there's no need to say something right now. He helps me cleaning up from his cream, then we lay back together once more, suddenly sore and tired.
"Ethan is right", I think before falling asleep. "Roommates always help out each other".

That's the end! I really tried all my best to tell this story, and hope you're gonna like it! Thank you for all the support!

4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ehy guys, hello y'all! During these days I have come up with a nice (I hope) follow for the romantic story of Connor and Ethan, so... Well, this. It will be way shorter than the first chapter, probably, but I just hope I'll write it well lmao. Hope to bring it up here asap!

• Love
Reactions: Countryguy63

4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last week has been... Good. Ok, when I woke up early in the morning and Ethan was laying beside me, and I remembered... Well, everything, I thought it had been a dream. Except it wasn't. I suppose I have a boyfriend now. I have told it to Hazel, Gretha and Glenn, and they were so happy for me, so much that I was feeling a little embarassed at them being so cute at me (Hazel was about to cry for joy. I think that like her brother, she's really sensitive). I have to thank them so much for all the support they have given me.

Ethan and I have been doing well for our first week together. No, we haven't done it yet, I think we both prefer to have some more time and experience. Also, we've both been truly busy during these days, and we barely had a moment for relaxing together. So we had some more kisses and cuddling, but nothing wild as the night we came out to each other. Which is totally fine, I don't want to rush or force things over.

It's Thursday, and I'm just over with my workout for today. I walk into the lockers, enjoying the golden light of the late evening (we are in May, so there's still plenty of sunlight even at 19:00), and I undress myself for a shower. In the past, I used to avoid, at least most of the times, to have a shower in the boys' locker room, as I couldn't help but getting hard at all the beefs naked or in underwear (the times where I did were the ones when I couldn't resist and jerked off in the shower), but it shouldn't be a problem now.

So I wear all my sweated dresses and enter one stall, letting out a sigh of pleasure when the cool water starts drenching me. Lost in my thoughts, I suddenly hear someone tapping at the door. "I'm inside" I say, surprised that whoever is on the other side hasn't noticed my feet visible from the empty space between the door and the flooring, or the sound of water on. And yet, after I adviced them of my presence, the door starts opening. I'm about to yell at whomever this dumb guy is, but as soon as I open my mouth, I shut it. It's Ethan!
Wait. It's Ethan.

I burst into a laugh. "Bro, what are you doing here?" I whisper in a jolt of fear and excitement. "What if someone..."
"Don't worry, no one has seen me", he smiles back. I'm still worried, but it's so, SO exciting to see him naked, drenched in sweat and wearing on that reckless smile. I can hear my own heartbeat accelerating at once.
"So... if I'm not wrong, I'd have to have a shower too", he says. Then, with no further esitation, he walks under the water and kisses me.

We shouldn't be doing this. We shouldn't at all. But being in the lockers shower with Ethan, under the water jet with him, surrounded by the vapour, has been one of my wettest dreams since, I don't know... Forever? So... Yeah. I kiss him back. And in a matter of second, we are making out under the shower, cuddling and quietly jittering in between, enticed second by second at the potential danger of being spotted. I love how he's holding my head with his hands, to make sure my lips stay glued to his, and I think he's liking too the pression of my hands on his sides, because as I lightly increase the pression of my grip, he moans of satisfaction.

I don't notice how hard I've become until I feel my cock pressed upon Ethan's. Oh gosh, what could I give to have it inside me...
I pour a splotch of shampoo over his hair. After we are both covered with shampoo and showergel, we resume kissing each other for a bit, before opening up the water again. We wait for all the shampoo to be washed away from our air, so that it cannot percolate in our eyes, then, after we're completely wet again, I turn off the water. "So we don't waste too much of it", I explain, knowing that Ethan would agree with me.
"And it makes the experience even more risky, I guess", he answers with a bright chuckle.
"No pain, no gain" I smile back.
We start making out again, my back pressed on the wall as Ethan eats my fave out and I bite ravenously his jawline and his neck.

"Oh, fuck..." He whimpers with his faintest voice, right in my ear, which just turns me more excited. I have to cum, and probably Ethan is at his hardest too, which makes me think...
I slowly lower myself until I'm at the height of his pubis. Then I whisper "I still owe you a blowjob". I slowly eat up his tip first, teasing ut with my tongue and tasting the sticky precum oozing from it. Above me, I hear Ethan clearly trying to remain silent as I proceed to worship his whole cock, wrapping it with my tongue and just letting the face fucking go on. He thrusts his cock into my mouth, deeper and deeper, and I suck it like I have been dreaming to for months. I feel like it's bountiful cock is filling my entire mouth, ever so often daring to venture deep in my throat...

I take some pauses to catch a breath, and Ethan keeps turning the shower on every now and then, both to avoid that someone knocks in this stall and so that we both remain nice and wet. When the water is on, he whimpers "oh... Yeah bro, that way... I want to be stuck inside your mouth..."
And of course I give him what he wants. When I feel that he's on the brink of orgasm, I delicately lick his shaft ("oh gosh... Oh fuck yeah..." He whispers), then I swallow his cock as a whole and suck on it even more wildly. I just hear the water turned on once again, so that its dripping sound covers Ethan's gasps as he cums a flood right into my mouth.

"Have I been good?" I ask, after shutting down the water again.
"You have no idea, Connor", he replies in a murmur, his voice still fogged up for the wild excitement of the orgasm.
I'm about to ask him if he wants to walk out, get dressed and finish up in our dorm, when I hear a voice from the stall next to ours.
"Ehy, whoever is in there, could you give me some shampoo if you have any?"
I recognize his voice. He's Nick, one of my own course mates. "Yeah, sure" I reply, throwing my shampoo beyond the wall inside his stall.

"Wait, Connor is that you?" He asks.
"Uhm... Yeah it's me" I answer, realizing too late the mistake I have done.
"Dude, before I forget to ask you, could you send me the notes you have taken in class today?"
"Yeah, sure" I say. I'm about to add: "which ones do you need?". But I can't. Because, right in that moment, Ethan lowers down with a smile. And then he grabs my cock with his hand.

Oh fuck.

I try to silently beg him not to do anything stupid, not now, but he starts stroking my meat. Slowly, as he knows I like. How can he be such a jerk?
I try to hold back an exhasperated laugh as in the meanwhile I'm trying to half-listen what Nick is telling me.
"Connor, today you killed it in class!" he says delightedly. "All that stuff about the evolution of whales... How did you know all of that?"
"Oh, I..." I try to catch a breath as Ethan keeps wanking me off, massaging my dick with such a passion that I'm surprised I haven't cummed yet. And he's trying to keep back a laughter, as he keeps turning on my full boner.
"I have read a lot about it in a book" I manage to blurt out, trying to give my voice a normal tone, because I feel it sounds broken with enticement.

The truth is that all the potential danger in this absurd situation can't but exciting me even more. One wrong move and we are caught.
"I mean, bro" Nick follows, "the carnivorous whales you talked about today, did they live in the...?"
Cmon, why can't he just have a damn shower and leave?
I try to answer, but I feel another surge of enticement bursting inside me as Ethan massages my balls with one hand and plays with my foreskin with the other. I can't even imagine how much fun is he having down there.
"Oligocene" I finally reply. "Some 30 million years ago" I add.
"Oh. And what about megalodon?" Nick asks, and this time Ethan has to bite on my thigh to avoid bursting into a jitter. Then, he patiently resumes his job. He's bringing me to the edge...

"Oh, yeah, megalodon lived later in time", I stutter. Ethan is stroking my cock with more energy now, knowing that I'm about to burst. I turn the water on again, before Nick asks me: de "and that giant shark now is dead, right? Or is it still alive?"
"No, it's..." I try to speak up. But right in that moment, I come. I feel a jolt of lusty pleasure wrenching me from the inside out, and a huge spurt of sperm explodes from my helmet between Ethan's fingers, dripping on from them on the pavement. I try helplessly to gasp, but I'm swallowed in my orgasm, and I'm not even able to think until I have cummed all the cream I had inside my balls.

"Yeah, megalodon is extinct", I finally add, my voice sore with excitement. Oh God, we are crazy, Ethan and I. He owes me something, I think as I say goodbye yo Nick and slide out of the shower, silently followed by my boyfriend.

The end! I hope you're going to enjoy it! I tried to imagine a creative scenario lmao

• Love
Reactions: DF1994 and claydawg