Serbian Actors Going Nude

Penguin18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Pavle Mensur (V effect, trailer)​

Wow, looks like he's finally a lover in a series. But I don't think we're going to get any more than this one. Yet even this intercourse shot from the trailer (one second) is dressed up. But February 10 is near and the series will run from Monday to Friday, so it will keep me in suspense less. The plot seems interesting. Be sure to let you know that this series exists and that it might (the odds are 1/1000) be at least some piece of ass.

ezgif-2-79b61a2ee6.gif

• Love
Reactions: NbDZ

NbDZ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Pavle Mensur (V effect, trailer)​

Wow, looks like he's finally a lover in a series. But I don't think we're going to get any more than this one. Yet even this intercourse shot from the trailer (one second) is dressed up. But February 10 is near and the series will run from Monday to Friday, so it will keep me in suspense less. The plot seems interesting. Be sure to let you know that this series exists and that it might (the odds are 1/1000) be at least some piece of ass.

View attachment 119903391
Lucky girl...

I love him

Penguin18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marko Grabež glumi glavnu ulogu u novom filmu Maje Miloš 'Pukotina u ledu' , poznata po eksplicitnosti u prvom filmu 'Klip' kao i svojim kratkim filmovima. Čekamo! :)

• Love
Reactions: NbDZ