Best friends on summer vacation.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Day 11 part 2

They got to the club about an hour later, Raúl drove a nice convertible sports car. The boys loved it, he said they were lucky they got the chance as he was weeks away from selling it, hopefully if things worked out with Sophia he won’t have to anymore. They parked up nearby and Raúl was struck with nerves but the boys convinced him that Sophia would love him and he had nothing to be nervous about. He took a small jar from his bag and they headed to the club.

The boys were right. Not only did Sophia need this as much as Raúl did but she trusted the boys and instantly warmed to Raúl. They all took a seat in Jon and Blake’s favourite corner with a coffee and rolled joints of Raúl’s weed. Sophia was instantly impressed with the flavour and as soon as the buzz kicked in they started to talk business. Jon and Blake zoned out a little as Sophia asked him all kinds of technical questions that Raúl confidently answered. This was his own strain that he had been cultivating for years, he knew everything there was to know about it. They quickly struck a deal, she was talking the kilo today and was already placing another order for tomorrow.

Raúl: shall we celebrate with a glass of champagne?

Sophia: we don’t serve alcohol here and I only have whiskey and beer in my office.
Raúl: I think I have a couple of bottles of Cava from my vineyard in the car. Give me a minute.

Raúl excitedly exited the club, almost skipping back to the car. He came back with two dusty old bottles of Cava and a bag full of weed for Sophia. Sophia had already found some glasses while he was gone. He popped the cork and poured everyone a glass, they toasted the new partnership. Sophia excused herself and got to work putting the new weed on the menu and stocking the bar. Blake went to pour another glass of Cava for everyone, as he did he noticed the label for the first time.

Blake: hey Jon, do you recognize this label?

Jon picked up the bottle and had a good look.

Jon: I’m not sure, I don’t think so.

Blake: isn’t this the one you like that night at Tony’s? I think it is, i wanted to buy you a bottle but the waiter said it was their last bottle.

Jon: maybe, I can ask Marco, hopefully he remembers.

Jon sent a photo to Marco asking if he recognized it from Tony’s. Marco had no idea but he messaged Tony. Tony wanted to know where they got it from and how much it cost them. It was his favorite wine and he had been searching high and low for bottles for a year now. Jon asked Marco to set up a meeting with Tony asap and told Marco that he the owner of the bottle didn’t know what it was worth. Tony replied shortly after saying he wanted to meet them asap as well and that bottle was vintage, probably worth about €200.

The boys and Raúl headed to Tony’s. Tony instantly recognized Raúl, even though they had never met. Tony had considered Raúl’s uncle a dear friend, they had been meeting every month at Tony’s pizzeria for over 20 years. Every month Raúl’s uncle would visit the pizzeria with a few crates of wine and they would share a good meal, when they would talk about family Raúl was often brought up. His uncle was so proud of his achievements, having no kids of his own he thought of Raúl like his own son and had shown Tony pictures of him many times over the years. About a year ago the visits stopped and since then Tony has been trying to find his friend again. Raúl’s uncle had never told Tony where the vineyard was or given him his number, Tony didn’t even know his last name, the only way he knew how to find him was through his wine, he has been hunting for every last bottle in the hopes that someone could help him find his friend. Unfortunately Raúl’s uncle was a very private man, very few of the people Tony found who had brought the wine considered him a friend and nobody know where the vineyard was or how to contact him. Fortunately for Raúl this meant that Tony had an extensive list of customers desperate to buy his wine and due to the recent scarcity the price had more than doubled since last year. Tony was sad to learn that his friend had died but was happy to know his friend’s beloved nephew was continuing his legacy and was happy to help him in any way he could. The boys stayed for a pizza as Raúl and Tony got to know each other. Tony promised to help Raúl sell his wine, he also had relatives in Italy who owned a vineyard and promised to help him with the business. Tony brought all the wine that Raúl had in his car, only a few crates, they exchange numbers and agreed to meet the following morning. Raúl left with the boys. They walked him to his car, he couldn’t thank the boys enough for everything they had done, it was truly a miracle to him. On the way they bumped into Marco.

Marco: I was just heading to Tony’s to find you guys, we have all been trying to call you.

Jon and Blake took out their phones, both had run out of battery, it had been a long day.

Marco: the girls are having a night on the terrace and wanted you to join them, are you coming? Oh, and are you going to introduce me to your new friend?

The boys could tell that Marco was about to work his magic on Raúl. The boys invited Raúl to join them on the terrace and they all headed to the hotel together, Marco charming Raúl the whole way there. The boys were pretty exhausted, it had been a long day. Once they got to the terrace Blake got busy rolling joints for everyone while Raúl got to know Viviana and Jon made cocktails. The boys relaxed in the hot tub and soon everyone joined them. After many cocktails and many joints Raúl lost all inhibitions and found himself getting intimate with his new friends. Blake and Jon were too tired to get involved, they just watched the action unfold.

As it started to get late and the party was winding down Raúl realized he was too drunk to drive home, Blake invited him to sleep in their room. He accepted, not realizing that they shared a bed. Upon entering the room Blake stripped off and launched himself into bed. For a moment Raúl was apprehensive, he considered how the boys had seen him naked in the lake, Blake had caressed him to climax, they had listened to and solved all of his problems, watched him fuck in the hot tub. He was also too tired to even think of any other options. He stripped off and climbed into bed, Blake already half asleep immediately put his arm around him and pulled him close. Jon followed and they were soon all asleep.
Not just about awesome sex, but about a very happy ending. What a great story! So pleased with this very satisfying turn of events.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Neath Port Talbot, Wales [Cymru GB-CYM], GB
Sexuality
No Response
Day 12/13

Jon woke up with an arm around him and a dick between his ass cheeks, they weren’t Blake’s. He looked back to see a sleeping Raúl being straddled by Blake. Blake stirred, without opening his eyes he whispered “I’m horny, you awake bro”

Jon: (whispering) are you asking me or Raúl?

Blake opened his eyes and grinned.

Blake: good job I checked, I was half tempted to just surprise you. It’s not like you’ve ever said no before.

Jon: you’re welcome to fuck me any time you want, but if you’re going to invite straight guys into our bed you probably want to at least check it’s me your fucking first.

Raúl: I’m awake guys. Thanks for not fucking me Blake.

Blake: it’s not too late, I’m still hard.

Raúl: assuming that’s your dick in my ass, I’m well aware of how hard you are.

Raúl made no attempt to remove Blake’s dick from his ass or to remove his from Jon’s. He was perfectly comfortable right now, he figured as long as he didn’t open his eyes he didn’t have to think about what he was doing. After about ten minutes Jon slipped out of Raúl’s hold and made everyone coffee. Blake finally released his hold on Raúl and they both sat up to receive their coffees. All three of them sat there rock hard.

After an awkwardly quiet coffee Jon got up to take a shower.

Blake: I’m gonna go fuck him while he showers, you’re welcome to join us.

Raúl: thanks for the offer, I’ll think about it.

Blake got out of bed and headed to the shower.

Raúl: hey, yesterday you told me you weren’t gay.

Blake: yeah, I’m not.

Raúl: but you’re fucking Jon?

Blake: yeah

Raúl: so are you bi?

Blake: I don’t really know, this is pretty new to me, I just do whatever feels good in the moment. You should try it.

He joined Jon in the shower, embracing him from behind. Raúl tried not to watch but couldn’t help himself. He was not physically attracted to either of them but the sight of them in the shower was turning him on, even after fucking both Viviana and Sophia last night he was still craving intimacy. Eventually he couldn’t ignore his throbbing dick any longer, he figured it was no less gay to jerk off to two guys fucking in the shower than it was to join them. He cautiously approached as Blake sensuously fucked Jon from behind, kissing and caressing him, Blake signaled to Raúl with eye movements to stand in front of Jon, Raúl did as instructed. Jon looked Raúl in the eyes, then looked down at his dick, then back into his eyes. Raúl nodded but his eyes said it all, Jon leaned forward, taking Raúl’s shaft in his hands and gently circled the head of his dick with his tongue. Raúl let out a gentle moan and Jon proceeded to give him the blowjob of his life. Jon had wanted this from the moment he saw Raúl at the lake, he was almost as perfect to him as Blake was. Hairy, rugged, manly, strong and beautiful. Jon had spent years wanting intimacy with a man but couldn’t find one he wanted who also wanted him. Now he was being fucked by two perfect men. Blake suddenly pulled out and told Raúl to swap with him, Raúl was hesitant but did as he was told. As Raúl slid his dick into Jon’s ass Blake dropped to his knees and sucked Jon’s dick. Jon struggled not to cum but he wasn’t ready for this to end yet. Blake’s technique seemed to have improved since the last time, he had no trouble deep throating Jon. As Blake skillfully pleasured Jon he teased Raúl, massaging and caressing his thighs and ass.

It didn’t take long for it all to become too much for Jon to take. He came with his dick deep in Blake’s throat. As the first stream of cum flooded his throat he embraced it and pushed down harder on Jon’s dick. Raúl hadn’t noticed what was unfolding before him and continued to fuck Jon’s ass. Each thrust of his hips pushed Jon’s dick deeper into Blake’s throat. When the waves of cum finally stopped Blake cleaned every inch of Jon’s dick with his tongue before positioning himself behind Raúl, placing his hands on his hips. He whispered in his ear “do you trust me?” Raúl could barely speak, he nodded. Blake kissed his neck and dropped to his knees again. He spread Raúl cheeks and caressed his hole with the tip of his tongue before plunging it deep into his ass. Raúl froze and gasped, he gradually relaxed into it as Blake’s tongue sent shivers through his whole body. Eventually he started fucking Jon again. Once Raúl had gotten used to Blake’s tongue, Blake stood up, spat on his dick and gently slid it into Raúl’s ass. At first Blake didn’t move, allowing Raúl to control the flow. With each thrust forward he was fucking Jon and as he moved back he was fucking himself. He quickly grew to enjoy the sensation and Blake responded by matching his rhythm so as Raúl pulled back from Jon, Blake would thrust forward. Blake began to kiss the back of Raúl’s neck as he caressed his rippled torso from behind. Raúl came in Jon’s ass with a force that left him trembling. Jon almost came a second time. Blake carefully pulled out of Raúl. Jon had fallen to his knees. Raúl’s massive load was starting to escape from Jon’s ass. Blake pushed it back in with his dick. Somehow the feeling of Raúl’s cum around his dick made him harder than ever. He started hitting Jon’s buttons in an attempt to make him cum a second time but Jon was drained. He just moaned, before long Blake couldn’t stop himself from cumming. He came so much he thought it would never stop. He was now weak, he pulled out and dropped to the floor. As his load started to slip out of Jon’s ass Blake licked it up, the feeling of his tongue against Jon’s ass energised him, he was determined to make Jon cum again. He ate Jon’s ass until Jon came, swallowing every drop of his and Raúl’s cum in the process.

They finished up in the shower and headed down for breakfast, stopping by reception on the way to pay for Raúl’s breakfast with one of their vouchers. It was the same guy from the other day who gave them the vouchers. He smirked as he added a breakfast to their room and told them not to bother with the voucher, the boss would probably not be concerned about an extra breakfast for her “special” guests. They left the voucher on his desk and headed to breakfast.

Raúl: what was that about, aren’t you guys friends with Viviana? Why would he be so rude to you.

Blake: it’s probably my fault, I let it slip that we had Viviana’s number.

Raúl: It’s none of his business, Viviana is the boss. For all he knows you could be her family

After breakfast they walked Raúl to his car, making sure to trade numbers on the way. Raúl had a busy day ahead of him, he wasn’t sure if he would get the chance to see them again before they leave. He hugged and thanked the boys for everything. They told him to call any time he was feeling down and to never let himself get that way again. He said now that he had Marco, Tony, Viviana and Sophia he would be fine.

The boys headed to the club, stopping off at the specialty coffee shop on the way. Blake secretly enjoyed the coffee as he mercilessly mocked Jon for his pretentiousness. The club was busier than expected, Sophia said word had spread about the new weed and everyone was loving it. She handed them a couple of blunts and a bag of weed, refusing to take any money from them. She really did need Raúl as much as he needed her, the boys had really come through for her.
They were both super horny today and figured it would be better to go to the regular beach to avoid the chances of turning each other on. They had become comfortable with the nude beach but getting boners in public while naked made them feel creepy. They found a good spot on the beach, had a few beers and smoked the blunts that Sophia had given them. After a few hours they started to get bored with the beach, Blake had been thinking about how today was their last full day, they could spent time on the beach tomorrow but they only had a hotel room today and maybe they should take advantage of it.

Blake: I’m bored, wanna go back to the hotel and fuck?

Jon: always

They grabbed their things and headed back to the hotel, stopping at the coffee shop on the way. Viviana was surprised to see them back so early, she asked them what their plans were for the rest of the day. The boys told her they didn’t have any plans and were going to have a nap. Viviana gave them a knowing look and said “good” which both boys thought was a bit odd. Before they left they mentioned their interaction with the receptionist earlier. She appeared livid but thanked them for telling her. They went up to the room and wasted no time, both stripping each others clothes off while kissing without even closing the door. They were in bed, Blake straddled on top of Jon before he looked over and realised they were exposed. Jon looked over to the door when he saw Blake’s focus shift and both boys laughed out loud. Blake got up and closed the door. They decided to smoke a joint and drink a beer before going any further. After that they spent the next few hours fucking, taking it in turns to top and bottom. Jon was shocked at how much Blake had learned in only a few days. Both boys came several times and only stopped when they were too exhausted to carry on.

Jon woke up about an hour later in Blake’s arms. He wondered what would happen once they get home, would he ever experience this simple pleasure again? They lived on the same street and had no excuse to sleep in the same bed, their families were close and most of the time when they were at each others house they would spend time with the whole family. It was hard to accept but he might never be this intimate with Blake again, so he lay there and enjoyed the moment while it was still possible. Blake woke up a few minutes later and had similar thoughts, he didn’t know Jon was already awake, so he just squeezed him a little tighter and enjoyed the moment too. Eventually Jon needed a piss, he held it in as long as he could but when he couldn’t hold it any longer he got up.

Blake: how long have you been awake?

Jon: I don’t know, ages. You?

Blake: me too. Haha.

Jon: we should go and get something to eat, and then maybe we can go for round two.

Jon took a long piss, and Blake joined him, playing sword fights with the piss streams. They took a shower and headed to the hotel restaurant. They noticed Viviana was not on reception, she started early but she often worked long hours and it was unusual for her to finish so early. They assumed she was on a break or doing something in her office. At the restaurant they were greeted by a familiar waitress, she had served them many times over the last few weeks. The boys were glad she was their waitress as they had planned on tipping her generously before they left. They ordered starters and a couple of beers, as they were contemplating what mains to order the waitress looked a bit confused, suggesting they should wait until they finish the starters first. The boys thought it was odd but they went along with her suggestion as she seemed to know something that they didn’t. As they were eating their starters Jon got a message from Viviana.

Viviana: come to the terrace as soon as possible.

Jon showed the message to Blake and they both agreed to go as soon as they had finished eating. They waved over the waitress and gestured for the bill. They left her a very generous tip and went to the bar to tip their favorite barman. The usual barman wasn’t there so they just went straight to the terrace, they hoped they would see him tomorrow. The terrace was decorated with lights and balloons, nothing crazy but a bit more special than usual. Viviana, Sophia, Marco, Tony and Raúl were all waiting for them. Their usual barman was there too, behind the terrace bar, Tony had brought a feast and Sophia had a big bag full of goodies.

Blake: what’s going on?

Viviana: a special party since it is your last night with us.

They sat down to enjoy the feast and the barman brought over a bottle of Cava from Raúl’s vineyard. Viviana explained that she wanted Jon to relax and enjoy the night so she asked the barman to work the terrace bar for the party. Sophia had pre rolled all the weed she brought so Blake could have the night off too. Tonight wasn’t going to be the usual orgy they had grown accustomed to, it was about celebrating the friendships they had all made. The barman kept the drinks flowing and Sophia had brought more blunts than they could possibly smoke in one night. They partied until morning. They all told the boys that they had to come back as soon as possible, Viviana told them next time they should call her directly so she could make sure they get a better room. She also told them that they could check out any time they wanted to tomorrow.

It was a perfect night, the boys were touched that everyone wanted to spend their last night with them and were glad they got the opportunity to say goodbye to everyone and spend time with their new friends. They would never forget their time with them and all of them would remain friends for life. Once they had all had too much to drink the boys asked Viviana if the barman could join them in the hot tub, she said it was fine. He made them all one last drink and joined them as they all watched the sun rise with a blunt. Viviana had already organized a cleaning team to get the terrace ready for the next day so they could all leave without worrying about the mess. Viviana and Marco left first as they had both been working since early morning. Sophia stayed for a while but soon left with Raúl. The boys spent a while with the barman smoking weed and having a few more drinks. Jon showed off his cocktail making skills and they left him a generous tip when they left.

The boys didn’t bother sleeping that night, they appreciated Viviana’s offer to let them check out late but they wanted to show her the respect she deserved and decided to check out on time. They packed their bags, showered and tidied their room a bit before heading to breakfast. They left a tip for the cleaners (they probably deserved it more than anyone) and stored their bags in reception when they checked out. Viviana was not working that morning but that was to be expected, they assumed Sophia would have taken the morning off too. They grabbed a coffee and headed to the beach. They had a lot of weed to smoke and beers drink, they also had what was left of the whiskey they stole from the terrace bar a few days back. It didn’t take long before they were both passed out on the beach. Fortunately Jon had set an alarm leaving them plenty of time to get to the airport.

When they collected their bags from the hotel Viviana was there to say goodbye one last time. They were both glad to see her. Even though it wasn’t her intention, she had played a big part in pushing them closer together when she gave them a room with only one bed. They thanked her for everything and headed to the airport in a taxi. They barely spoke on the way there, neither of them wanted the vacation to end. There were too many unknowns when they got home. The silence was not awkward, they both understood that neither of them had any words to say. The silence continued until the plane took off. It was too late to pretend the vacation wasn’t really over now, they were on their way home, it was over. As the plane took off Blake put his arm around Jon. Jon relaxed into him and put his hand on Blake’s leg.

Jon: what’s going to happen with us bro?

Blake: what do you mean?

He knew what Jon meant but he wanted to hear him say it.

Jon: was this just a holiday romance? do we go back to how things were before or? And if we don’t then what are we? What do we tell our friends, our families?

Blake: what were we before?

Jon: we were best friends.

Blake: are we not best friends now?

Jon: I think so, I hope so.

Blake: you have always been my best friend and you always will be.

Jon: so we go back to being just friends?

Blake: is that what you want?

Jon: I don’t know, as long as we’re still friends I’m happy, I’m just scared.

Blake: I’m scared too.

Jon: really? You’re never scared. Scared of what?

Blake: I’m not scared that I will lose you, I’m not scared of the future, but I’m scared that when I go to sleep tonight you won’t be by my side and that when I wake up you won’t be in my arms. Why are you scared?

Jon: everything has changed so much, I’m scared that we won’t be able to go back to the way we were, I’m scared that we won’t see each other every day and we will drift apart. Now I’m scared that I won’t be able to sleep without you holding me tonight. I’m scared that next time you wear those shorts when we play football that I’ll get a boner I can’t hide.

Blake: shit…. Now I’m scared that if you get a boner you can’t hide while I’m wearing these shorts then I’m gonna get a boner. We both know I won’t be able to hide it, especially if it’s raining on a match day.

They both laughed.

Blake: whatever happens, it’s gonna be okay. As long as we are best friends first and whatever else we become is second then we have nothing to be scared of, we have nothing to lose.

Jon: I can’t think of what we could become, I don’t even know what we are now.

Blake: it doesn’t matter what we are. We’re Jon and Blake, we’re best friends, we love each other. That’s all that matters .

The silence returned and they both fell asleep. The landing was rough and they were shaken awake. Blake’s arm was still around Jon, they were home. They were near the back of the plane and neither of them rushed to get up, in fact they were the last ones to exit, they both needed to enjoy the moment as long as they could. Blake’s dad was waiting for them at arrivals, and pestered them with questions the whole way home, the boys did their best to answer all his questions without telling him anything too naughty. He had missed them and was glad to have them home and the boys felt a pleasant familiarity as they got used to being home again. Their vacation was amazing but it was good to be home.
When Blake’s dad dropped Jon off at his house he felt weird saying goodbye, they were only a few doors away and goodbye never meant much before but today it was different, today it meant everything. He was greeted with a hug when he entered his house, his mother was waiting for him. He was an adult now but to his mother he was her baby, she had never had to go this long without him. He settled in and had to tell her all about his vacation. When his dad got home he had to tell him too, he was exhausted but the idea of going to bed was too daunting. He messaged Blake who was having a similar experience with his family.

Jon: we need to figure something out for next year. I can’t live without you.

Blake: I was thinking the same thing. We both applied to the same universities, we accept whichever one will take us both and we get a place of our own.

Jon: that’s exactly what I was thinking.

They were only a few minutes away but never felt so far apart. They lay in bed texting each other late into the night making plans for the rest of summer and for next year, both struggling to sleep alone.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Neath Port Talbot, Wales [Cymru GB-CYM], GB
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you all for the kind words, support and all the likes. I hope everyone enjoyed the story.

There is a sequel, not yet complete and in a very bad state (I must have been all kinds of high when I wrote it) but it's pretty hot.

It's gonna take a lot of work to get it sharable but if there is enough demand I'm willing to do it.

Please let me know if you want it (I will consider a like on this post or the previous post that mentions a sequel as a vote for a sequel) and if there's any particular scenarios that you would like to see the boys play out.

Love and Blessings everyone who reads this story and may we all have as much luck in our lives as Jon and Blake.