See-through shorts

D_nchfgv

Sexy Member
Media
I love wearing a pair of gym shorts in the summer if I'm just lounging around, doing housework, working out, or running errands. And I always go commando. I've always been a fan of gym shorts that show a nice outline of my cock, and also that are a bit see-through. I found a pair of blue ones the other day, and when I wear them with no underwear, they are very see-through. They're a little too see-through to wear in certain places, but I have them on today when I was bike riding, working in the yard and sunbathing. I attached a pic of me in them, hopefully it works, never uploaded a photo to this site before.
Anyone else have shorts like this? And pics?

Attachments

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D7gQq27VsAAqBHT.jpg:large

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of the mesh shorts have some sort of inner liner, just remove it, easier than trying to find some on the market ready made. Have black and white that I often wear for most everything. Black shows enough and white shows everything.

Instead of removing the inner lining totally, I cut a slit so I can slip my junk into it. The advantage of the slit is that if I find yourself in an inappropriate situation (kids suddenly are nearby, older people, etc.), I can easily pull it out and everything is back to normal.

IMG_0348.JPG