Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So my plan today was to cut the grass which takes about three hours. Since it was fairly warm, cutting my grass is a perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Get a household chore done while wearing my ball weight to stretch my sack. Three hours of constant movement is perfect for maximizing sack stretch. In addition, per usual I was commando, wearing my super thin polyester shorts and shirtless. When I am in this setup, even if I am standing perfectly still, a casual glance down at my crotch will let you know instantly that I am cut, because my dick head is being pushed against the material from the ball weights. In addition, any movement whatsoever results in my shit bouncing all over the place, side-to-side and especially front-to-back, all of which is pushing against my shorts. So today my Chocolate Lab was out front with me while I was making some adjustments to my weed wacker. Just then a lady was across the street walking her dog who started barking like crazy when it saw my dog. Well my dog decided to cross the street to check this guy out. That pretty much sets up my "oops" moment. I had to rush across the street to get to my dog, but as I was running over toward the lady, I knew just how viciously my junk was bouncing around. Hell, just casually walking causes all kinds of movement and here I am running for christsake directly towards her!!! I actually thought how I might minimize my cock and balls flinging themselves around like they were, but I couldn't, I had to get my damn dog. Well my focus was on the dogs, but I know that young lady got to see plenty of what I am made of!!! Here's a video and picture of how I normally look when wearing my ball weight(s), and imagine what I looked like jogging toward this girl.
That.MOV

Attachments

Last edited:

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to stack multiple metal rings on my sack for the weight and stretch. Maybe eight at a time. Well, I was shopping at an antique store one hot day in Atlanta. Something caught my eye on a lower shelf, and as I knelt to get a better look, all eight stainless steel rings slipped off my balls and fell clanging to the hardwood floor. I snatched them up and slipped them into my shorts pocket. The female shopkeeper didn't seem to notice the commotion.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to stack multiple metal rings on my sack for the weight and stretch. Maybe eight at a time. Well, I was shopping at an antique store one hot day in Atlanta. Something caught my eye on a lower shelf, and as I knelt to get a better look, all eight stainless steel rings slipped off my balls and fell clanging to the hardwood floor. I snatched them up and slipped them into my shorts pocket. The female shopkeeper didn't seem to notice the commotion.
Sometimes when wearing multiple weights and my sack gets a good stretch going, the weights can clang together because of spacing. Initially I felt slightly awkward about the noise they were generating, but then I figured two things about it: if anyone knew what was causing that noise they must be into stretching their sack or how else would they know, and also, since the whole purpose of stretching my sack is to get a better hang, if I am getting a better a stretch, then I am hitting a home run. That being said, I definitely wouldn't want those weights falling off in a store!!!

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had weights fall off before. I can usually tell if its going to fall off, and I'll stop and pretend to tie my shoe, and let it fall, and I'll catch it in my pants leg and slip it into my sock without anyone else figuring out what's going on.