Saltyboysofficial

James Connor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The backstory... do you mean the CP conviction?
Yeah .. maybe my perception is wrong , but Kyle has 2million followers .. I wouldn’t want any association with that, even on platonic terms with that many followers … even his OF is a bit classier than most. What do you guys think.

badgamer67

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah .. maybe my perception is wrong , but Kyle has 2million followers .. I wouldn’t want any association with that, even on platonic terms with that many followers … even his OF is a bit classier than most. What do you guys think.
Sorry what conviction? Both of them or Just the bloke with the tracking bracket that I've seen in some vids never knew

Reactions: AgHarley

Brittain02

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think Kyle is showing his true colors. He's been on the Anthony Watson trips before and follows him on IG, so...

James Connor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Kyle is showing his true colors. He's been on the Anthony Watson trips before and follows him on IG, so...
I apologize.. who is Anthony Watson and what goes on with his trips ? Making an early assumption, perhaps all the money and fame hungry “influencers” chase him ? Yeah , I understand wanting to be an influencer, but at what costs? Is having your hole spread across the internet worth it? Maybe I’m just a 30 year old old-fashioned Southern guy, but the gay world continues to surprise me.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay