Saltyboysofficial

HK2009

Cherished Member
Media
No need, I found out. As long as he's learned his lesson and his one of those guys like Fackelmayer, I'm good.
He served his time, which is all we can expect. Learned his lesson? That's a bit more complex. Some of the participants in their videos look underage and it's a little uncomfortable considering his past, in my opinion.

Beast_boy123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can we not start the arguing again. I feel like everyone has said everything already -- if you care that much to know how others feel, just look at the past comments in the thread, and don't add more unnecessary drama:D

HK2009

Cherished Member
Media
33 pages on and no content, just people in their detective hats and pounding their judgy gavels.
If you put on your detective hat, you'd realize the only way to get content is to subscribe to their OnlyFans.

There's nothing dramatic or argumentative about simply sharing a fact. One of the SaltyBoys is a registered as a sexual offender in the state of Florida.

Reactions: badgamer67

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They had their content removed. Makes sense, this page was pages and pages of posters trying to cancel them. Their OF page is still good though! Worth the $15 bucks for a month.
Agree