Saltyboysofficial

TownDep

Superior Member
Media
I asked him, up to sucking, no anal
They just sent out the first PPV vid with Kyle for $15. Reasonable an in-line with their only other PPV with Sean Ford. Seems like they'll be multiple vids from this collab

Only weary because they said Kyle did the editing which means it'll be a little artsy.

Reactions: Maikel

Alditra

Loved Member
Media
Anyone can give me the summary please? Just found em, some their name is Brandon and? Brandon doing somein bad in his 20s or under 20yo, what exactly he's doin? An who's the other name, and is Brandon the top or the bottom?

Alditra

Loved Member
Media
Which one is Bryce and which one is hunter? The buff tatto one and the twink one? And who's in prison for 5 years? Are only one of em or both ex prisoner? And who's the bottom and who's the top? Or both vers?

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The big one went to jail for having child p*rn in his possession, he only bottoms for his partner but will top young twinks (see their collabs) now you do the math.

Reactions: Thor85

Vrxist

Loved Member
Media
Why they look like very ine sided? It's look like only hunter getting crazy over Bryce, always service him, the top suck the bottom dick, is Bryce even ever suck hunter dick? Don't tell me the percentage of their OF revenue goes to Bryce pocket, and in exchange hunter got Bryce body lol

Reactions: Maikel

Alditra

Loved Member
Media
About Brandon’s past, I’m torn in terms of how I feel. I obviously think what 18 year old him did was pretty fucking horrific and very disturbing but at the same time he was young, this was many years ago and he has served his time for it.

Reasons to ‘forgive’ (not sure if that’s the best word for it, but you get what I mean) him/not still make him pay for it:
  • He served/is serving his time in prison (he had a clean behaviour record in prison and worked in the kitchens/management)/probation.
  • He has not reoffended
  • He only violated his probation with very minor infractions, if you read the reports with the violations they were all for 1-15 mins ish in circumstances where the device malfunctioned or it wasn’t charging properly or things to that effect. Nothing nefarious they others have tried to make out.
  • He has a ‘safety plan’ in place for if ever he feels at risk of reoffending, so far it doesn’t seem like he has had to use it, although it’s good that it’s there
  • He has been in sexual offender therapy since he’s been released from prison
  • This happened when he was under the age of 21/25 and his brain was not fully developed yet, e.g. not full mature adult decision making capacity
  • He brought the business he previously worked at when he got out of jail and now employs multiple people including those with criminal records - he is not a drain on society
  • He was granted permission to have a computer (e.g. phone) multiple years ago, that can be randomly searched, and has not reoffended
  • He has ‘moved on’ with his boyfriend/now fiancé and they have what seems like a regular normal healthy sex life and own a charter business and their onlyfans together.
  • Although he may have an innate attraction to prepubescent boys and teenage girls, he may through treatment be able to make it so he is disgusted by his own attraction and will never act on upon it and is disgusted morally by the thought of doing so.
  • This depends on whether you’re religious as to whether or not you care, but from the court documents it appears he ‘found god’ during his time in prison and now is a regular church attender
  • Many letters of support are available online from those who know him personally. Although obviously due to their personal connections with him, take what they say with a pinch of salt.
  • ‘Hunter’ (Brandon’s boyfriend/fiancé) went/goes (?) with him to some of this therapy sessions and said in a letter to the courts that he had asked all the ‘dark questions that nobody wants to ask’ and has had all the hard conversations with him about why he did what he did and doesn’t feel like there’s any chance of him reoffending.

Reasons that he should still be shunned from society:
  • Although with all the treatment, prison time, probation etc. it is still likely (found in his most recent psych evaluation online - ask if you want me to send it to you or post here) that he still has an innate/physiological attraction to prepubescent boys and teenage girls as well as both adult men and women. This is obviously problematic. And as sexuality is innate, this is unlikely to ever change.
  • In addition, it was also found that he has a high ‘social desirability bias’ which means it’s very likely that he is going to be dishonest when self reporting about his thoughts/behaviour in therapy/treatment and rather he’ll censor himself and present himself in a socially desirable manner. If he’s being dishonest with his therapist, family etc., his whole therapy and treatment is pretty much null.
  • If you read the court documents, when the judge gives his/her verdict, they talk to chats that Brandon had, the type of video/photo he was viewing and again how good he was at hiding his true thoughts/feelings/desires from people he new irl and it’s pretty disturbing.
Im sure there’s things I’ve missed out but that’s what I can think of off the top of my head.

In conclusion, I think what he did was fucking horrendous and his attraction is very disturbing, although I do feel slight sympathy in that he is burdened with that disturbing attraction, that must be very hard to reconcile with yourself. I think he has served with time for what he did and is taking the right precautions and approach with his treatment, therapy, safety plans etc. and I think with that being said, he should be able to live a productive life going forward (with the previously stated precautions) and ‘move on’ with his fiancé, dogs, business, onlyfans etc. If people don’t want to support or associate with him then obviously they have every right and reason not to however, if someone else believes in rehabilitation and reintegration then they also have reason to believe that Brandon is a ‘safe’ candidate to do this.
He's searching on the internet and saved cp or child torture? Or did he offending? Offending word make me think he's do it, I mean assault, r word, harras prebuscent, did American can see everyone searching history, or their device storage? That's why paed* will always got caught? I dunno but I can't imagine how he got caught for only saving it, and not literally assault, r word, or harras someone

Alditra

Loved Member
Media
Shit, just randomly search then found news about retired high school teacher saved 11.600 picture of c sexual abuse, one of em it's baby crying title, which is man r word toddler (what thee) and he's only got 1 year behind bars (what thee) Bryce got 5 years so it's must be much much worse than those teacher? Now I kinda feel guilty watching his videos lol,

Sam5327

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why they look like very one sided? It's look like only hunter getting crazy over Bryce, always service him, the top suck the bottom dick, is Bryce even ever suck hunter dick? Don't tell me the percentage of their OF revenue goes to Bryce pocket, and in exchange hunter got Bryce body lol
I was subbed to them for a while, I can confirm they have a section called Hammertime that has vids of Bryce topping Hunter (they were like 3 or 4 at the time).
But yea its mainly Bryce being passive and just getting blown and fucked, although I’ve seen some vids of him recently where he was sucking dick. Guess he’s not allergic to that.

James Connor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They were pics of high school guys in their senior year but because they weren't 18 he got in trouble.
No Sir ! They were pre-pubescent children! Even the chats that went along with the videos (done by Brandon aka Bryce) were enough for the prosecutor to make it a factor in his sentencing. It also mentioned torture of these children in the videos.

James Connor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Y
Why they look like very ine sided? It's look like only hunter getting crazy over Bryce, always service him, the top suck the bottom dick, is Bryce even ever suck hunter dick? Don't tell me the percentage of their OF revenue goes to Bryce pocket, and in exchange hunter got Bryce body lol
Yeah, it does look one-sided. The guy Rob (Hunter) is obviously very in-love and cares deeply for Brandon (Bryce). Not much affection shown toward Rob in the vids .. but if you go look at the twink threesomes , Brandon is completely infatuated with the twinks... you almost feel bad for Rob, he’s probably made a lot of concessions etc. given the history. Who knows, but it won’t end well . The dynamic of it all are very difficult.

Reactions: Maikel and AgHarley

Brittain02

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Sir ! They were pre-pubescent children! Even the chats that went along with the videos (done by Brandon aka Bryce) were enough for the prosecutor to make it a factor in his sentencing. It also mentioned torture of these children in the videos.

Yeah, I'm not sure why that dude is trying to rewrite history or color it as some benign thing.

Vrxist

Loved Member
Media
Y

Yeah, it does look one-sided. The guy Rob (Hunter) is obviously very in-love and cares deeply for Brandon (Bryce). Not much affection shown toward Rob in the vids .. but if you go look at the twink threesomes , Brandon is completely infatuated with the twinks... you almost feel bad for Rob, he’s probably made a lot of concessions etc. given the history. Who knows, but it won’t end well . The dynamic of it all are very difficult.
It's so obvious, even just watch it I feel very bad, slightly hurt lol, even their conversation feels like a stranger, it's even like they don't live in the same house, so I thought it's just "work" relationships, like brandtboys, it has very similar conversations, but they're even engage? lol, and I read here they're already talk about the every questions no one want to ask, and all the hard conversations, it's very strange, I can't imagine having those kind one sided relationship, maybe with having access to that body it become worth it? I dunno, we even don't know what's like they're off cam, maybe hunter can't even access Bryce body lol, only on cam brother, I have a bad thought though, very bad, I think Bryce become the bottom to convincing "em" that he unable to offend? Becos he's the submissive one, so he can't r word, or offend underage and they finally will leave him alone? He can't offending when he's the one who taking and not giving, he's not capable of doin it, those desire, I dunno if that's makes sense lol, at least I'm still sure their off cam relationship dynamic are so different from on cam and strange, maybe like roommate?

Anyway Is there any videos where Bryce suck hunter? I still don't found it yet lol, only hunter full service toward Bryce

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's so obvious, even just watch it I feel very bad, slightly hurt lol, even their conversation feels like a stranger, it's even like they don't live in the same house, so I thought it's just "work" relationships, like brandtboys, it has very similar conversations, but they're even engage? lol, and I read here they're already talk about the every questions no one want to ask, and all the hard conversations, it's very strange, I can't imagine having those kind one sided relationship, maybe with having access to that body it become worth it? I dunno, we even don't know what's like they're off cam, maybe hunter can't even access Bryce body lol, only on cam brother, I have a bad thought though, very bad, I think Bryce become the bottom to convincing "em" that he unable to offend? Becos he's the submissive one, so he can't r word, or offend underage and they finally will leave him alone? He can't offending when he's the one who taking and not giving, he's not capable of doin it, those desire, I dunno if that's makes sense lol, at least I'm still sure their off cam relationship dynamic are so different from on cam and strange, maybe like roommate?

Anyway Is there any videos where Bryce suck hunter? I still don't found it yet lol, only hunter full service toward Bryce
He wont top him because he's not attracted to him like that, but put an 18 year old twink in front of him he'll top him immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: Maikel and AgHarley

Vrxist

Loved Member
Media
He wont top him because he's not attracted to him like that, but put an 18 year old twink in front of him he'll top him immediately.
Exactly, that's why I feel so strange with that relationship, how could even be with someone who don't want you like you want em lol, also I read here he's topping newly 18yo, which is kinda creepy seeing his history with under, its legal but still, he can't do it to under so he only can do it to newly 18yo lol