Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Somebody could’ve been catfishing. You never know, but anyways…
It's not that far fetched. He's an influencer/reality star not and Alister. I've even bumped into celebs on grindr. They won't show face if meeting in person.

Reactions: cam_cam17

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m glad he cut his hair it was getting weird. Also is it me but I think his hairline was better before the surgery unless he was hiding it with fibers
I had no clue he had a hair transplant.. Just went on his page and saw that he got it around January

Haven't followed him in a while

Reactions: Psyro77 and dukesmw

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
He got a real job and passed his probation lol

I also think they got married so fast cus Ryan thought he was gonna be able to get into the US reality TV market and needed a visa lol

Also know of him from BGC (the website not TV show lol) days and that crowd, never known him to date girls or claim being bi except for that reality show :joy:

Reactions: Psyro77

Psyro77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not B
He got a real job and passed his probation lol

I also think they got married so fast cus Ryan thought he was gonna be able to get into the US reality TV market and needed a visa lol

Also know of him from BGC (the website not TV show lol) days and that crowd, never known him to date girls or claim being bi except for that reality show :joy:
not BGC! That’s super throwback. And probation??

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
Not B

not BGC! That’s super throwback. And probation??
I know! lmao they should bring back BGC as an app :joy:

Probation in the UK is like the trial period when you start a new job, like you get 3-6 months before you're hired properly and become permeant staff. If you fail probation you get fired immediately and the employer has no obligations to you

I remember him saying on his story a while back that he got in trouble for being on his social media at work :joy:

Reactions: Psyro77