Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like he lives and works in New York now
My friend is cool with him in New York…says he does security. He also alleges some other things… I really hope Ryan can get back in entertainment. I think he would be good for a Netflix show like the Circle or even better The Challenge. He just needs a good manager.

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
My friend is cool with him in New York…says he does security. He also alleges some other things… I really hope Ryan can get back in entertainment. I think he would be good for a Netflix show like the Circle or even better The Challenge. He just needs a good manager.
Alleges what exactly?

Reactions: coldradi

Megamafia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now you know you can't pop in and drop that kinda tea off and leave... what are the other things?

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
What has been alleged? The people demand an explanation

a74db064775922958185711ab1872f5f.gif

As for needing a good manager... Nah. There are 999 other guys with the same/similar aesthetic and more compelling personalities in NY/LA/LDN tbh

Reactions: cam_cam17