N0mtNfB.jpg

He's married now apparently. Maybe thats why he's been in the US

Reactions: Tye995 and LamOmaii

Turbo1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought the same thing ... but if you go to his insta gram photos and get a clearer view ... that is definitely at the bottom of that big stomach tat... the photos on here don’t give a clear view .. and all the dick pics I’ve seen that are supposedly him seem to look the same....
Oh wow do you have more dick pics of him other then the two that’s in the thread?

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They could also be open...
Eh... That was also a plausible thought in my head when I first saw him online but I'm not convinced.. Not to mention most of his stats are hidden so he's clearly trying to hide (even though he has a very distinctive torso).

His instagram bio says "In a relationship".

Trace's instagram bio also says "Married".. I'm very well aware that open relationships are very common amongst gay couples but I'm not buying it in this case..

Whenever they were in London together, I've never seen Ryan online on Grindr. Mind you I train at a gym that is located close to where he lives/works out. He recently just came back from LA too after spending months over there. His initial screen name was "Verse b" before he removed everything.

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Their probably open cuz apparently both of them are bi I don’t know if Ryan is for sure but I know for a fact his husband goes both ways
Ryan claimed to be bi when he was on television but I’ve read from people who know him in London/Manchester to claim otherwise. I don’t know him so I won’t speak for him but he does seem more gay-leaning more than anything lol

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Their probably open cuz apparently both of them are bi I don’t know if Ryan is for sure but I know for a fact his husband goes both ways

Ryan is bisexual. He was on a reality show called "The Bi Life." Also, being Bi doesn't automatically mean you're into open relationships anymore than being gay or any other sexual orientation

Reactions: Frotninja21

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks like he and his husband aren’t together anymore. He removed the “married” word on his bio and deleted all of their pics together. They both removed their pics and aren’t following each other anymore. Ryan also moved back to Manchester. I guess the honeymoon phase wore off and now real life actually kicked in.

I never believed the open relationship assumptions, he was back on Grindr because that marriage was falling apart. The fact that Ryan messaged me on Grindr trying to be discreet said enough for me, especially since I’ve never seen him online since he got married.

Reactions: coldradi

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
welp...it happens
Agreed. They were moving really fast IMO. Not necessarily about Ryan relocating to LA but them getting married so soon. I know love can make you not make the best decisions when you're high on those endorphins but I wouldn't put that much faith into marrying a guy so soon unless it would benefit me financially *shrug* lol

Psyro77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed. They were moving really fast IMO. Not necessarily about Ryan relocating to LA but them getting married so soon. I know love can make you not make the best decisions when you're high on those endorphins but I wouldn't put that much faith into marrying a guy so soon unless it would benefit me financially *shrug* lol
Also just from observation you can tell Ryan was more into him, than he was into Ryan. I thought a Scorpio/Leo combination was odd. And was it me but did he look "different" in LA. He looked unhealthy and I hope he wasn't "parTying" too much. I know how the LA girls like to carry. Could've been stress and being away from family. He looks so much healthier and happier back in the UK

BigBootyGlobalTrotter

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also just from observation you can tell Ryan was more into him, than he was into Ryan. I thought a Scorpio/Leo combination was odd. And was it me but did he look "different" in LA. He looked unhealthy and I hope he wasn't "parTying" too much. I know how the LA girls like to carry. Could've been stress and being away from family. He looks so much healthier and happier back in the UK
Oh wow I didn't notice that.. Could you give me any examples if you don't mind? I do know that Ryan was very into him yes but then again I was only following Ryan so I wasn't privy to what Trace was posting. Ryan did enjoy post pics of them together often I will say that. Ryan seemed to want to post them more together for his followers since he has an "influencer" page with thousands of followers whereas his ex's page was just a regular IG page so I guess he wasn't compelled to update followers of his relationship as much as Ryan was.

I'm assuming the breakup wasn't amicable because Ryan deleted every picture that he has taken (including solo pics) of himself whilst he stayed in California for all those months. Now his page just resides of pics that he's taken in the UK

Psyro77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh wow I didn't notice that.. Could you give me any examples if you don't mind? I do know that Ryan was very into him yes but then again I was only following Ryan so I wasn't privy to what Trace was posting. Ryan did enjoy post pics of them together often I will say that. Ryan seemed to want to post them more together for his followers since he has an "influencer" page with thousands of followers whereas his ex's page was just a regular IG page so I guess he wasn't compelled to update followers of his relationship as much as Ryan was.

I'm assuming the breakup wasn't amicable because Ryan deleted every picture that he has taken (including solo pics) of himself whilst he stayed in California for all those months. Now his page just resides of pics that he's taken in the UK
Pretty much IG Ryan posted way more than trace. It was obvious they were a couple on Ryan's page...they looked like friends on Trace. It reminds me of another couple FashionMeetsFitness and Trevor

I mean you could say Ryan is an influencer so that's what he's good at...but idk it was easy to see to me