rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is anyone scared of death like I am?
im not no

just on princess anne and her husband
on hearijng the radio report yesterday,they hsad acceptred the invitew,i think,only
last gasp stages,mayb well be ha
took ages,to come to a realization,its inevitable

just on hearing,the radio report they had accepted,then invite
one could almosyt appreciate,therewas a goodw8ill tone,that her husband would accompany her
legacy,and goodwill,her mum instilled in us all,dare i say,even the queen mother was gracious,and a cut above,sall of us

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ps
this indigenous kiwi,is not going to live with age old hatred,about past grievances
what modern day royaltys ancestors,atrocities committed,in their da y

thanks bill
for an american,real impressed you dont seem to have silly prejudices
humans are humans,we try and do our best huh

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is anyone scared of death like I am?
A little bit, but there's nothing you can do about it. Someday it is going to happen. Currently I am dealing with my mom's health issues, my cats health issues, and Oh, yeah, my own health issues.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little bit, but there's nothing you can do about it. Someday it is going to happen. Currently I am dealing with my mom's health issues, my cats health issues, and Oh, yeah, my own health issues.
I am sorry that your mother is ill. I imagine, all the other issues you deal with pale in comparison to your mothers ill health issues. I wish her a full recovery of her health, and best wishes to her and to you.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so sorry to hear of youe plight camilla,honest
admit,ignorantky initially,tried to deny your existece,king chatles love in lieu,but....

keep well,honest2

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It seems there have been a number of recent posts deleted here from a website that has no ties to the Commonwealth Of Nations whatsoever.

50% of the posts in this thread are in no way related to the passing of QE11

Why are they not deleted as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dowager and BillM

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a lot of threags on a/rhix bc site,lnvl this aue policed vidi;antly wjen most posrs are related to hm,her fa,ilt/our ehanau/indigenous mauri for familt
my view,in her death,i doubr she would be as concermed as those policing her gamily
another pverly protected royalty post dissapears

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
a lot of threags on a/rhix bc site,lnvl this aue policed vidi;antly wjen most posrs are related to hm,her fa,ilt/our ehanau/indigenous mauri for familt
my view,in her death,i doubr she would be as concermed as those policing her gamily
another pverly protected royalty post dissapears
Personally I believe the Queen was a good person, for the most part, so is Charles. Looking behind the scenes much of what is publicized is to create media comment. Family issues aside I do believe for Australia it is time to cut the apron strings.

We spend multi millions of dollars of taxpayers dollars housing the royal representatives here in grand mansions, pampered, well fed, maintained with an army of staff, administrative needs, transport etc, etc. 6 Governors, 1 in each state, and a Governor General.

I think the money could be better diverted to our elderly in underfunded nursing homes here, not to representatives of a nation which has had very little to do with us in years gone by.

Reactions: TimWalksFunny

Admiralw238

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@seventiesdemon

An Australian Head of State would still cost the taxpayer to be fed, housed, admin staff and security.

A referendum on Australia becoming a republic will always fail unless they ask just one question.

Q: Should Australia be a republic?

Then they can ask how a head of state will be selected.

Meatn2veg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in England. I was born here. (And I've spent a good deal of my life here.)
And let me say one thing......this evening (a Saturday) was absolutely silent out there. No fireworks. No parties. No al fresco drinking. Nothing.

Big events related to the Queen saw merriment, Union Jacks absolutely everywhere, people proudly singing "god Save The Queen" (intentional lower case 'g' on my part, by the way), folks expressing their love for our monarch etc etc.

Not a whiff of that this evening. (Other than the bloke over the back from me flying a Union Jack from his washing line.) Haggard Charlie - and his hag of a wife - will never, ever, ever replace Elizabeth....

(Nothing but my personal opinion, by the way.)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

appreciate very much,your personal opinion mate
very interesting
i am a confirmed by myself that is ha,royalist btw

Reactions: BillM

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in England. I was born here. (And I've spent a good deal of my life here.)
And let me say one thing......this evening (a Saturday) was absolutely silent out there. No fireworks. No parties. No al fresco drinking. Nothing.

Big events related to the Queen saw merriment, Union Jacks absolutely everywhere, people proudly singing "god Save The Queen" (intentional lower case 'g' on my part, by the way), folks expressing their love for our monarch etc etc.

Not a whiff of that this evening. (Other than the bloke over the back from me flying a Union Jack from his washing line.) Haggard Charlie - and his hag of a wife - will never, ever, ever replace Elizabeth....

pondering,the circumstanc,from afar
very interesting observation
a BIG WHT
interesting observation
love/like such,if laced with honasty
different era,i geuss

Reactions: BillM

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@seventiesdemon

An Australian Head of State would still cost the taxpayer to be fed, housed, admin staff and security.

A referendum on Australia becoming a republic will always fail unless they ask just one question.

Q: Should Australia be a republic?

Then they can ask how a head of state will be selected.
But we are not paying for 1....we are paying for 7. 1 governor in each state 1 governor general in the capital territory of Australia..These are the homes of all the Royal Representatives. Just imagine the upkeep of each.... cars, admin, grounds etc....then think of all our elderly and homeless going without.

Attachments

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thinking of you hm,and your duke
un this,your son's inheritance
long may your legacy continue

t.i.p,both
I'm thinking about the 300 remote indigenous communities the Royal Family presided over for generations. I don't recall HM ever sending an Indigenous person a telegram for their 100th birthday.

For that matter, never hardly if at all visited.

Reactions: rbkwp