anigif_original_grid_image_8396_1417723137_5_by_jamesbreaker15-d9ic8yy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Carlos Santos

JoseSoplanucas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now, let's get serious, Carlos. Perhaps some day we may become friends. I want you to know that I am a loyal friend, and when friends share with me things and ask me to keep them between us, I respect their request for confidentiality. That is why I have very good friends who trust juicy info with me.
Sorry, I always share as much as I can.

Reactions: Carlos Santos

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now, let's get serious, Carlos. Perhaps some day we may become friends. I want you to know that I am a loyal friend, and when friends share with me things and ask me to keep them between us, I respect their request for confidentiality. That is why I have very good friends who trust juicy info with me.
Sorry, I always share as much as I can.
I understand! Thank you!

bow-bowing.gif

• Love
Reactions: JoseSoplanucas

JoseSoplanucas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So just Jin then. Lol
Does he identify as straight? I am unsure, but I think I remember an interview where he spoke about fluidity in his preferences, without labeling himself as nothing specific (no gay, no straight, no bi)

Reactions: Nomdean and EduDudu

JoseSoplanucas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also, I think you would be surprised if you had the chance to have a real talk with some of Rhyheim's Brazilian partners. The issue with Brazilian men is that, in my opinion, they do not fit in the modern Westerner gay-bi-straight categories. They are truly fluid.
I do not want to bring any names, because they are keeping it private, but some of those guys are definitely not "gay".

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Does he identify as straight? I am unsure, but I think I remember an interview where he spoke about fluidity in his preferences, without labeling himself as nothing specific (no gay, no straight, no bi)
Nah, he is openly g4p for sure. :joy: Not sure where you heard that from. He's only in it for money (and it shows IMO). I don't watch anything with him tbh including his Rhyheim collab, he's truly boring tbh. And this is true for most OF g4pers tbh. Rhyheim better just leave them alone in general tbh.