heyheyhey333

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago on twitter Rhyheim dropped a clip of him fucking a muscular bottom with dark black (curly I think) hair and said the bottom didn’t have a twitter account. It wasn’t the usual lighting, it was one of the videos in a dim room with the phone light. Does anyone have the link to the tweet?

qazedctgb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago on twitter Rhyheim dropped a clip of him fucking a muscular bottom with dark black (curly I think) hair and said the bottom didn’t have a twitter account. It wasn’t the usual lighting, it was one of the videos in a dim room with the phone light. Does anyone have the link to the tweet?
If it was 2 years ago it can be from before his twitter got banned and he had to get a new one. But tell us more about the bottom like race, tattoos?

heyheyhey333

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he was tan but that’s all I remember. Very possible that it was 2+ years ago
I forgot to mention the bottom was in doggy the whole time so I only saw the backside. I don’t think there were any tattoos on the back

Lokopajero

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I noticed Adam Snow in a group scene with Rhyheim Shabbaz. It would be interesting if they did a scene one on and one and if it could be a flip f*ck scene that would be super hot.

It would be hot if Ryheim Shabbaz had a flip f*ck scene with Raphael Alencar.
Love watch Rhyheim with Marcelo Caiazzo or Adam Russo! And of course with Tim Kruger 2 Titans ! Damnnnn

Reactions: EduDudu