Rex woodbury

MY22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know why this person is acting as if he is as elusive as Santa Claus. I see Rex all the time around Soho/Greenwich Village
I assume you don’t mean me and you mean the person who thinks it’s impossible I saw him. I didn’t think it was odd at all. I’ve seen him at the gym multiple times.

evanjhawk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
posts around him of that nature

not videos

I even asked if they were sure Ian was a top and many said yes...
People just want to assume he’s a bottom. Enough with the fantasies. Like I’m literally messing with a skinny Twink top so I know guys can be top bottom or vers

aurelex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People just want to assume he’s a bottom. Enough with the fantasies. Like I’m literally messing with a skinny Twink top so I know guys can be top bottom or vers
in the Ian thread everyone is 100% sure he's a top and on the Rex thread everyone is 100% sure Rex is a top...

biznessofcasual

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The theory about him having a weird belly button or scar got back to him. I wonder if he’s read this thread. Because he finally posted a photo! As the person who brought this topic up originally. I am thrilled. But somehow only have more questions.

Attachments

Kayakbikeskibum

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Still from the side, never facing the front unless he’s covering himself in some way

The theory about him having a weird belly button or scar got back to him. I wonder if he’s read this thread. Because he finally posted a photo! As the person who brought this topic up originally. I am thrilled. But somehow only have more questions

Reactions: thunderrafa