Rex woodbury

gorgy2023

Sexy Member
Media
Speaking of Ian, Do any of you follow his friend Kevin KLark ?
he turned his instagram private and I want to know if he shared any recent update with Ian, there is no update about him since early march when he posted stories of a cabin. I hope he is alright

Reactions: aurelex

Mountains416

Cherished Member
Media
he turned his instagram private and I want to know if he shared any recent update with Ian, there is no update about him since early march when he posted stories of a cabin. I hope he is alright
What’s wrong with positing stories of a cabin?

thenycmystery

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What’s his @

gorgy2023

Sexy Member
Media
Ian is active again after one week of instagram silence, he followed new ppl and liked a post.

Klark and his bf are always on grindr and sniffies in dc

Wow it’s seem that many are in polygamy and open relationships Nowadays
I know people do it for different reasons
But It always surprise me as a monogamous with a possessive husband. I guess the definition of relationship and Marriage is different for everybody. Well,To each their own.

gorgy2023

Sexy Member
Media
ok so yesterday rex delet his latest post of cochlea after one week of posting it. I didn't find it odd so I ignored it

Today his posts increased by 2 like on thursday =172 post, yesterday =171 post, today =173 post. with no new posts i knew it means he unachieved two old posts I scroll down and was shocked to see this post. I swear I haven't seen it before, it dates back to 2022, he must have achieved it shortly after posting it

have any of you seen this post before or it's only me? did you figure out what is the second post he unachieved ?

whatever is happening between them, they need to work it out probably, breaking up and getting back together within months isn't healthy and the right thing, specially for two who have been in a solid relationship for years.

Attachments

Reactions: aurelex

massiekur1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok so yesterday rex delet his latest post of cochlea after one week of posting it. I didn't find it odd so I ignored it

Today his posts increased by 2 like on thursday =172 post, yesterday =171 post, today =173 post. with no new posts i knew it means he unachieved two old posts I scroll down and was shocked to see this post. I swear I haven't seen it before, it dates back to 2022, he must have achieved it shortly after posting it

have any of you seen this post before or it's only me? did you figure out what is the second post he unachieved ?

whatever is happening between them, they need to work it out probably, breaking up and getting back together within months isn't healthy and the right thing, specially for two who have been in a solid relationship for years.
This is a lot of detective work for two normally attractive dudes, if you go to Hell's Kitchen and throw a rock chances are that you'll see a Rex #2 or Ian #2.

evanjhawk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I

I can’t keep up with them lol

gorgy2023

Sexy Member
Media
This is a lot of detective work for two normally attractive dudes, if you go to Hell's Kitchen and throw a rock chances are that you'll see a Rex #2 or Ian #2.
I’m journalist that’s why my curiosity is on high alert. :emoji_sunglasses:
I followed them back when they were traveling allover the world. My intrested in them only grew after I heard about the potential break up and that’s how I found this thread and register to gossip. I stayed because I like that people here engage with my theories and discovery.
As for Hell’s Kitchen thanks but I’m actually a women who is happily married but I will pass the advise for anyone who is looking for a Ken doll boyfriend

BlueFlame

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So we don't know if they're actually together nor do we have any nudes :emoji_expressionless:
We’re never going to see the latter I’m afraid. We are lucky to even see a photo of Rex not covering his stomach.

aurelex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i love seeing these two in love

• Haha
Reactions: thunderrafa

evanjhawk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He confirmed my add. I see nothing new.