Rex woodbury

gorgy2023

Sexy Member
Media
I believe they breakup again

Rex at cochella with the Gang and no sign for Ian
last pic of them together was on February
I just don't understand why they don't make it clear
by deleting their couple photos ( probably afraid of losing half their followers)
if they have been together for 7 years,with two breakups in less than a year.this mean they are done for good
its time they move on and find other guys to date :emoji_sunglasses:

Reactions: cordick

jessieyang1225

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I believe they breakup again

Rex at cochella with the Gang and no sign for Ian
last pic of them together was on February
I just don't understand why they don't make it clear
by deleting their couple photos ( probably afraid of losing half their followers)
if they have been together for 7 years,with two breakups in less than a year.this mean they are done for good
its time they move on and find other guys to date :emoji_sunglasses:

I totally agree with you. However, one thing that has puzzled me is why they would care about the number of followers...I mean, since they're not like those fitness accounts, they don't have to scam people to buy those crap clothes or cheaply labeled probably uncertified supplements using their codes. All I am saying is, they seem not making much money from Instagram through Ads...If I were them, I wouldn't care about what followers think and would just do things my own way with my account.
Anyway, I'm starting to grow tired of them, not to mention the group they hang out with -- too flashy with narrow minds.

gorgy2023

Sexy Member
Media
I totally agree with you. However, one thing that has puzzled me is why they would care about the number of followers...I mean, since they're not like those fitness accounts, they don't have to scam people to buy those crap clothes or cheaply labeled probably uncertified supplements using their codes. All I am saying is, they seem not making much money from Instagram through Ads...If I were them, I wouldn't care about what followers think and would just do things my own way with my account.
Anyway, I'm starting to grow tired of them, not to mention the group they hang out with -- too flashy with narrow minds.

it's probably for their ego and pride
some people are so shallow that things like followers number matters to them even if their life and income isn't related to social media at all.
specially Rex
I can see him keeping all the photos and will only delete them hours prior to posting his first photo with his next ken Doll

cordick

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
it's probably for their ego and pride
some people are so shallow that things like followers number matters to them even if their life and income isn't related to social media at all.
specially Rex
I can see him keeping all the photos and will only delete them hours prior to posting his first photo with his next ken Doll

How does Rex actually make time for day job? I know he publishes some stories once in a blue moon but he doesn't seem to do much work. Or maybe his job is super chill. Ian is with a tech marketplace company but overall I am tired of both of them too. Like I think there's more to life than following them or if I want to follow, I think there're more inspiring people to follow, too. Anyone with me?

glenarm680

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How does Rex actually make time for day job? I know he publishes some stories once in a blue moon but he doesn't seem to do much work. Or maybe his job is super chill. Ian is with a tech marketplace company but overall I am tired of both of them too. Like I think there's more to life than following them or if I want to follow, I think there're more inspiring people to follow, too. Anyone with me?

Rex is basically a venture capitalist. Any of his LinkedIn-broposting "thinkpieces" is just something he does for fun. He and Ian developed followings on social media back when people could just do that easily and without the confines of needing to become an influencer to sell people things. That's something I don't think you'll see him do, and he definitely doesn't need to make an OF for money like what some people on here might think, lol.

aurelex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, Ian is too hot to not follow

Bittabant1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rex has posted a set of Coachella pics on insta, and not once but at least twice purposefully covering his lower stomach again!! What gives that he always hides this part of his body? Not to pry too much, but could he have a stoma bag?

MY22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rex has posted a set of Coachella pics on insta, and not once but at least twice purposefully covering his lower stomach again!! What gives that he always hides this part of his body? Not to pry too much, but could he have a stoma bag?
I’ve seen him in just a towel in the locker room. He doesn’t.

Bittabant1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But there are also several of his stomach exposed. It might just be a comfortable pose

There literally isn’t one photo where his stomach is completely exposed lol, hence me making the remark in the first place!

Anthony Anderson

Loved Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There literally isn’t one photo where his stomach is completely exposed lol, hence me making the remark in the first place!
Found these in 30 seconds. Try harder.

Attachments