Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

lurch13

Experimental Member
Media
Does anybody happen to have a copy of You Always Have a Choice by Cuckthusiast? I was reading it on chyoa and now the profile is gone.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: sandiasky9

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

I've just created a proof-of-concept subreddit for this dynamic

https://www.reddit.com/r/resiststhensubmits/

To our frequent contributers and active members who are passionate about this dynamic

- Eg @grapefruuuuty / @heavyd6 / @godofthesea etc - [sry to those i've missed]

Perhaps you'd help me populate it up with posts from this thread?

Could even discuss becoming mods, am happy for facilitate you becoming the main mod if you wish.

Once we've got it up and running we could spread the word.

Think we're onto something here,

There is a pitiful lack of stories where a girl resists (dislikes) then submits, so a subreddit that serves as a one stop shop for this dynamic could prove very popular.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
p
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

To our frequent contributers and active members who are passionate about this dynamic

Could even discuss becoming mods, am happy for facilitate you becoming the main mod if you wish.

There is a pitiful lack of stories where a girl resists (dislikes) then submits, so a subreddit that serves as a one stop shop for this dynamic could prove very popular.
Completely your choice, but if you like this content - Please check out the subreddit above, already up to 34 members in 2 days!
If you feel it's of sufficient value to you, I hope you subscribe, and post

The more popular it gets, the more people we have finding and sharing this type of content!

Found an old comment I made thought was high quality - worth sharing.

The boyfriend lives there, and his girlfriend comes over and they bot complain and build resentment for how lazy he is and how he does nothing.

Only problem is that wish the girl was the one who was super angry and resentful at him then submits "because he deserves it" for purely the virtue of having the big cock. The line "he can do anything he wants" because of his endowment is a particularly interesting dynamic if a girl who had absolute disrespect and hatred towards him became brain/cockwashed over time to believe he's entitled to whatever he wants.

Also, another interesting dynamic Is the hatred of the actual guy by the girl/girlfriend/wife in question but the absolute respect and worship she has been seduced into for his cock. In th story its actually his sister finding him asleep with his huge cock out and she sees how dirty and smelly it is so she cleans it and as she does slowly becomes seduced by it and starts to worship it and service it seeing it grow big and hard. Her internal mental monologue is one of the hottest parts of the story I don't think I can do it justice.

So she maintains no respect for the guy but sees his cock as an almost different entity that deserves whatever it wants, admiration and respect. So it's easy to convince her to submit because "that's what his cock wants".

A particularly hot line in this vein is "it's so big it deserves whatever it wants" speaking of the cock.

It's called "Why Girls Like Horses Chapter 6"

Regardless, the image about the first story is below however contains a gay ending which I much would have preferred a female in.

1710979372820.png

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
p

Completely your choice, but if you like this content - Please check out the subreddit above, already up to 34 members in 2 days!
If you feel it's of sufficient value to you, I hope you subscribe, and post

The more popular it gets, the more people we have finding and sharing this type of content!

Found an old comment I made thought was high quality - worth sharing.

The boyfriend lives there, and his girlfriend comes over and they bot complain and build resentment for how lazy he is and how he does nothing.

Only problem is that wish the girl was the one who was super angry and resentful at him then submits "because he deserves it" for purely the virtue of having the big cock. The line "he can do anything he wants" because of his endowment is a particularly interesting dynamic if a girl who had absolute disrespect and hatred towards him became brain/cockwashed over time to believe he's entitled to whatever he wants.

Also, another interesting dynamic Is the hatred of the actual guy by the girl/girlfriend/wife in question but the absolute respect and worship she has been seduced into for his cock. In th story its actually his sister finding him asleep with his huge cock out and she sees how dirty and smelly it is so she cleans it and as she does slowly becomes seduced by it and starts to worship it and service it seeing it grow big and hard. Her internal mental monologue is one of the hottest parts of the story I don't think I can do it justice.

So she maintains no respect for the guy but sees his cock as an almost different entity that deserves whatever it wants, admiration and respect. So it's easy to convince her to submit because "that's what his cock wants".

A particularly hot line in this vein is "it's so big it deserves whatever it wants" speaking of the cock.

It's called "Why Girls Like Horses Chapter 6"

Regardless, the image about the first story is below however contains a gay ending which I much would have preferred a female in.

View attachment 125886181

Trust me, there's plenty of us that appreciate this gay twist at the end. The mind break element is fantastic.

"Nobody has the right to argue with God"–SIR I AM :emoji_clap: OVULATING :emoji_clap:

Reactions: tuxpan

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Big D Ch. 01 - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

Curvy mature woman runs into her daughter's old high school boyfriend and the interaction becomes an altercation in the parking lot. But when she gets a mouthful of his giant cock, her slutty needs kick into high gear and she becomes the skinny young man's personal slut.

tuxpan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
W
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

Would you consider having gay and straight tags for the subreddit/community?

Reactions: throwawaygay1993