Raciel castro

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's gynocomastia lol. Never understood what people find attractive about that.
No, gynocomastia is swollen breast tissue. He just has larger nipples than usual. Some guys have tiny ones, he has larger ones.

And if you don’t find it attractive, of course you’re not going to understand it…that’s kind of how atttaction works by definition.

Duncan619

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, gynocomastia is swollen breast tissue. He just has larger nipples than usual. Some guys have tiny ones, he has larger ones.

And if you don’t find it attractive, of course you’re not going to understand it…that’s kind of how atttaction works by definition.
There's plenty of times where they looked swollen. As you lose weight, that might retract a littlebit. He definitely has bigger nipples than normal though, but have you seen them before he got on the juice?

And I agree with your attraction point, hence why I asked what is such a turn on about it.

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's plenty of times where they looked swollen. As you lose weight, that might retract a littlebit. He definitely has bigger nipples than normal though, but have you seen them before he got on the juice?

And I agree with your attraction point, hence why I asked what is such a turn on about it.
To be fair: you didn’t really ask, you just said you didn’t understand it, which can come across as yucking other people’s yum.

I’m not sure what causes a larger nipple. I’ve seen guys with huge pecs and very tiny nipples, so it doesn’t seem to automatically be big chest = wide nipples. I assume it’s just genetics. But I also think as a chest enlarges it probably makes that part larger as well. I’ve heard smoking a lot of pot can make them larger but I think that’s an old wives tales. And I think technically we’re talking about the areola, not the nipple itself, as the nipple is the protrusion and the areola is the surrounding dark flat part.

Duncan619

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be fair: you didn’t really ask, you just said you didn’t understand it, which can come across as yucking other people’s yum.

I’m not sure what causes a larger nipple. I’ve seen guys with huge pecs and very tiny nipples, so it doesn’t seem to automatically be big chest = wide nipples. I assume it’s just genetics. But I also think as a chest enlarges it probably makes that part larger as well. I’ve heard smoking a lot of pot can make them larger but I think that’s an old wives tales. And I think technically we’re talking about the areola, not the nipple itself, as the nipple is the protrusion and the areola is the surrounding dark flat part.
Maybe not, but I was implying a question there.

There is this one guy on instagram that only posts edited pictures of muscle men, making their nipples massive. My German bodybuilder friend was pissed off he used his pictures for this. I told him it looked like gyno, and he was like "that's not Gyno, that's master big titts gyno" lol, but it actually looked like Raciel's nipples honestly.

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe not, but I was implying a question there.

There is this one guy on instagram that only posts edited pictures of muscle men, making their nipples massive. My German bodybuilder friend was pissed off he used his pictures for this. I told him it looked like gyno, and he was like "that's not Gyno, that's master big titts gyno" lol, but it actually looked like Raciel's nipples honestly.
There’s a snapchat filter that will give you huge nipples too. I can’t say it’s a fetish of mine but I think it looks sexy on this guy.

Reactions: Rockmein1020

Papi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Genetics and hormone levels during gestation determine nipple and areola size.