Raciel castro

saluddamor

Sexy Member
Media
Although his arms were really impressive for his age, his nipples were still his best features IMO
There's a lot to like about him... I'm also a fan of his strength, he had some ridiculously heavy lifts back then too.

I saw he re-active he came back to his Onlyfans!?. I wonder if his posting worthy stuff or just old stuff from his past.
His best days are almost certainly in the past. For the better part of a decade he's been making posts about a "comeback" but it never quite amounts to anything, and I see no reason to believe this time is any different. I'm content to enjoy what he looked like back in the day, or to fantasize about what could have been. From his social media posts I got the sense that his training/nutrition discipline dropped off about the time he was starting to make it big as a model (19-21). I'm convinced he could have been famous as a legit bodybuilder or powerlifter if he kept on track, but he instead spiraled down into grifting and scamming.

Jerry_c

Admired Member
Media
Indio, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw he re-active he came back to his Onlyfans!?. I wonder if his posting worthy stuff or just old stuff from his past.
All still old stuff and the same lies of will upload whole video later then …. Nothing! He will cancel that account soon everyone is too wise now to accept anymore of his BS!

Reactions: Rockmein1020

JohnMonster1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
His nips were gorgeous!!
I know right. I like them when the entire pec and the nipple goes together. I adore when nipples like that are purky like build a bit of muscle & well formed etc.... U know. It has to be be specific for me to really like. I wish someone could create a "threat" on here of guys with nipple/ pecs like that.

gr8tu

Worshipped Member
Media
Hello everyone - I thought instead of guessing at what could be on his Only Fans, I'd sign up and see if he is posting anything worthwhile. I've set out below what you can find on his OF so you can make a decision based on someone that has seen what he is posting.

Raciel used to be an incredible bodybuilder, his physique was unlike many men, and while he was in this form he was particularly hesitant to show anything more than a VPL. The years went by, and money got tight, because there was chatter of him doing private shows, for a price. It seemed that he had no intention of following through with this, and there are many examples of Raciel taking money and then vanishing, or blocking the victim. He would often promise shows, and then catastrophe would strike. His internet crashed, his laptop fell down a hole, his gran was hit by an asteroid.

For whatever reason Raciel stopped working out, and his body suffered. Im sure many will debate it, but it appears that performance enhancers were involved, and it has caused him to develop breast tissue. With this added to his lack of exercise, he is almost unrecognisable as the man we lusted over.

His OF has 69 videos and 62 photos. The majority are of him post gym, in the shower, or his room, straining as hard as he can to muster some sort of physique. All bodies are beautiful, however seeing an ex-bodybuilder whose muscle has sagged in to fat flexing his 'muscles' is kind of depressing.
He is often dishevelled or looking tired, and this mixed with the messy backgrounds of his apartment, or the toilets he seems to spend a lot of his time in, creates a post-apocalyptic scenario. A sort of Mad Max of bad sex.

There are around 5 videos of him flopping his semi-hard penis around in a vain attempt to 'tease' but it's all a tad dreary and tiresome. Perhaps if he had a personality more interesting than a boiled potato it would work. But it doesnt.

Throughout his entire OF there are posts 'promising more content, 'just wait there is more to come', 'posting videos tonight'. Same old empty promises from a man that is running on the fumes of his lies and desperation.

You will find a couple of videos jerking off until he cums, all of them either with his head cut off, or his dick out of shot (he must have missed the memo about getting a camera stand). They are lacklustre and by the time you've found them amongst the detritus you'll be as flaccid as he is.

If you want to see the man that used to be Raciel Castro tugging at his unimpressive noodle, then go ahead and drop $19.99. My advice? there are 100's of guys on OF that are hotter, good to their fans, and cost half the price. Support models that respect their fans, not this guy peddling the same old trash.
this might be the best O.F. review I've ever read on this site:skull: I'm weakk

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Omg, never in a million years would anyone predict this. Shocking! Maybe we should all start a crowd funding for him to "have this fixed" what do ya say?:laughing: View attachment 103311451
Yeah...he looking for suckers to start a gofundme page. Next he'll be showing pics of him in a fancy restaurant eating good, pics of a new vehicle, and clothes and jewelry. Can't believe people still falling for his sob stories

Jerry_c

Admired Member
Media
Indio, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah...he looking for suckers to start a gofundme page. Next he'll be showing pics of him in a fancy restaurant eating good, pics of a new vehicle, and clothes and jewelry. Can't believe people still falling for his sob stories
F@CK THIS FOOL!! I’m so tired of his BS!! He will need money for a herniated disc then three days laters he is working out in $950 Louboutin sneakers!! Get a job b@tch!!! Lol