Raciel castro

eisbar1

Superior Member
Media
There's a sucker born every minute. He must be bleeding subscribers so he tripled the price for all the diehard fools who are left.

crystal dover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dammit, just when I'm considering to subscribe, he triples the price. I really want to know what kind of content he's posting for that high price. It better be some amazing full nude pics and videos, but I doubt it. Hope one of his subscribers can give us the details.

Jerry_c

Admired Member
Media
Indio, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s the usual Raciel BS! Promised a video last night still nothing.. he’s not in shape anymore and only has about 6 posts for $60, I have unsubscribed as he’s all talk and no action... don’t waste your time or money!!! There are other guys charging $10 with 200 videos, Raciel is a total bullshitter!!

Reactions: sugd and eisbar1

crystal dover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s the usual Raciel BS! Promised a video last night still nothing.. he’s not in shape anymore and only has about 6 posts for $60, I have unsubscribed as he’s all talk and no action... don’t waste your time or money!!! There are other guys charging $10 with 200 videos, Raciel is a total bullshitter!!

Thank you for the warning. I figured as much. What has he posted so far? Anything exclusive, or any nudity?

Jerry_c

Admired Member
Media
Indio, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you for the warning. I figured as much. What has he posted so far? Anything exclusive, or any nudity?

Mostly old stuff there are a couple of nudes, one has been deleted. There’s a video of him in the shower (showing he’s back ) two other nude vids from a bad angle and then he promises bids and doesn’t upload.. you’ll find more stuff on the Net than on he’s page! Very boring...

Reactions: crystal dover

He must have a good amount of diehard fans bc when he had an injury and needed surgery, he did some sort of gofundme and the gays were donating heaps and heaps of money. I was astounded. I wonder if those gay guys know that Raciel wouldn’t give any of them the time of day. Not only bc he’s straight but also bc even if he were gay he still wouldn’t give them the time of day. A fool and his gold are soon parted.

Reactions: homiedl