Prince Albert Piercings

blacktee

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Random question, do they cause any issues with airport security, like the body scanners?
No more than a metal zip fly or belt buckle would if you're going through a door frame type scanner or they are using a wand. If you go through an imaging type scanner then it will show up. You might get a "look" from the person viewing the scan but that's all. I'm travelling in March, I'll leave it in & see what happens...

Reactions: Electronips

im8inches

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No more than a metal zip fly or belt buckle would if you're going through a door frame type scanner or they are using a wand. If you go through an imaging type scanner then it will show up. You might get a "look" from the person viewing the scan but that's all. I'm travelling in March, I'll leave it in & see what happens...
Perfect!

Thanks for your quick reply!

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

blacktee

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perfect!

Thanks for your quick reply!
Ok, exactly as anticipated. Got pinged going through the security gate, did a body scan, no questions asked. Auckland International Airport gets 10 out of 10 lol!

Attachments

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For thicker rings (5 then 6mm) I went to Titanium. I did not like the tugging weight of steel. I gather some guys do. Ti feels weightless also does not set off any metal detectors. The size of mine seems to fit into the reservoir of a condom - almost discreet.

I prefer the look of the close segment ring, but it is a bastard to get off, even with the spreader tool. I don't want to take it off, but I think some guy are worried about tooth damage. But I don't like oral...
View media item 13158611
View media item 13169461

Linjen

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, exactly as anticipated. Got pinged going through the security gate, did a body scan, no questions asked. Auckland International Airport gets 10 out of 10 lol!
I've been through security at airports many times, my PA in place, but have never been asked about it. Never stoped because of my PA, and I usualy have a big one.

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over in the East Midlands, near East Midlands Airport.

Had a PA for well over 15 years..... Just came off a night shift, and some bugger doesn't want me to go to sleep!

Got a 10mm Dolphin in, with oversized balls..... Also got a Horseshoe ring, 10mm thick.
I'd LOVE to get something like that! Short curved barbell so it doesn't stick out, but huge heavy beads so I can still enjoy the weight...

Reactions: stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd LOVE to get something like that! Short curved barbell so it doesn't stick out, but huge heavy beads so I can still enjoy the weight...
I'll try find the link I was given awhile back, along with the eBay seller I use up near Blackpool in the UK, both whilst not the cheapest, are certainly reliable and very good quality.

The eBay seller is where I got the Dolphin from.

EDIT... Found the eBay one

HEAVY GAUGE 3MM-12MM CURVED BARBELL,BANANA BAR,PRINCE ALBERT,PA,GIANT BALLS! UK! | eBay