Prince Albert Piercings

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go slow. Let your partner figure out how to be fucked by a pierced cock.
Are you having vaginal or anal sex? We can’t use condoms because of allergies our daughter has the same allergies. So we are a raw dog kind of family, her boyfriend hated that news.
We had vaginal sex the day I was pierced and everyday for the next week, I did a salt and HOT water soak. My RPA had to wait a week before sex but the PA went right in service. I used military blood clotting powder on my RPA at the piercing shop and never bled. Reapplied the ClotX after each soak and shower for the first 2 days.
Anal sex you must use a condom for a while till it is totally healed.
You must piss after unprotected sex, salt soak or not. Power washing is great.
After you are healed enough to get a bent bar bell your foreskin will be able to roll over the ball and cover your glands again. The bent bar bell is best for beginning sex but I was pierced with a ring each time. We are now up to a ring but she knows what she likes and knows what to expect.
I never stretched my piercings, sex stretched me from 10G to 4G in 3 weeks and in 10 weeks I was in the 0’s. I got some bad metal that took 3/4 of my skin that held my PA in. Only wear good metal, I only wear what my shop sells AnoMetal or something like that.
Sorry this is all over the place, I am doing weather forecast for the airline I retired from but I am a pilot, dispatcher and meteorologist and we are having exciting weather near Houston so I am sending in routing/re-routes.
As of yesterday, vaginal sex is back on- she was starting to climb the walls despite my oral efforts so it was time to give it a go. She had a good look at the ring and carefully tried it in her mouth for a moment before lowering herself onto me with a couple of little moans. I had to remind her to take her time once she climbed on, she commented after coming hard that it was more intense and well worth the wait. It's early days yet but I'm starting to like the stimulation inside my cock head even though it's still a bit sensitive.
Re. latex allergy, polyisoprene condoms are so much better IME, stronger and thinner with no smell, maybe worth a go..

Reactions: Uniballer

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As of yesterday, vaginal sex is back on- she was starting to climb the walls despite my oral efforts so it was time to give it a go. She had a good look at the ring and carefully tried it in her mouth for a moment before lowering herself onto me with a couple of little moans. I had to remind her to take her time once she climbed on, she commented after coming hard that it was more intense and well worth the wait. It's early days yet but I'm starting to like the stimulation inside my cock head even though it's still a bit sensitive.
Re. latex allergy, polyisoprene condoms are so much better IME, stronger and thinner with no smell, maybe worth a go..
Congratulations. Let her ride a while then she will be ready for you to take charge.
As you change jewelry let her drive. Horseshoes are usually well received but we liked 00 gauge 1 1/8th inch bent barbell on a 7/8 radius with 14mm balls. That was the first thing I put in her uterus.

D

deleted15590381

I would love to get one! Have been considering for a few years now and have actually looked at local places this weekend, just need to pluck up the courage! Any advice?
Did you go for it?

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That is mine, 9mm, it is hot but uncomfortable. I think that 6 or 7 mm is much better

Be worth looking into either a Platinum or acrylic type ring to drop some of the weight, as the size suits you well.

Another thing I found out myself, is having the correct diameter ring is quite important, especially to avoid pinching, which is why certainly on the bigger sizes, I can have issues getting one with a large enough internal diameter.. I can just about manage with an 18mm (I normally run a 21mm), but depends on the ring.

EDIT: Looking at the rest of your pic's, you have quite a pronounced head same as me, so I am wondering if your internal diameter on the rings is a bit too small? See if you can find your current size, and take the internal diameter up a size, see if that makes things more comfortable.

Last edited:

bruce1911

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys love the pics thinking off getting mine done couple of questions seen few post to say lots of blood after how long did yours take to stop bleeding. also whats it like when having a piss can you still use the urinal thanks guys

Kiwifella

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey guys love the pics thinking off getting mine done couple of questions seen few post to say lots of blood after how long did yours take to stop bleeding. also whats it like when having a piss can you still use the urinal thanks guys
I didn’t have too much bleeding and you eventually learn to piss standing up ;)

Attachments

Gusoil2000

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Be worth looking into either a Platinum or acrylic type ring to drop some of the weight, as the size suits you well.

Another thing I found out myself, is having the correct diameter ring is quite important, especially to avoid pinching, which is why certainly on the bigger sizes, I can have issues getting one with a large enough internal diameter.. I can just about manage with an 18mm (I normally run a 21mm), but depends on the ring.

EDIT: Looking at the rest of your pic's, you have quite a pronounced head same as me, so I am wondering if your internal diameter on the rings is a bit too small? See if you can find your current size, and take the internal diameter up a size, see if that makes things more comfortable.
Thanks for you advices. I will try with bigger internal size and I will show you the results.

Reactions: stanmarsh14

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For thicker rings (5 then 6mm) I went to Titanium. I did not like the tugging weight of steel. I gather some guys do. Ti feels weightless also does not set off any metal detectors. The size of mine seems to fit into the reservoir of a condom - almost discreet.

I prefer the look of the close segment ring, but it is a bastard to get off, even with the spreader tool. I don't want to take it off, but I think some guy are worried about tooth damage. But I don't like oral...
View media item 13158611

Reactions: bondigo

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other benefits of the segment ring is that is can fully rotate when lubricated. Nice. Also it's seamless to pee (more or less) when standing up by rotating the penis so the ring points up.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My partner has had a PA for ever. I love the visuals but I take his metal before I suck his stem, I love how his exit hole, which I call his second piss slit, feels against the tip of my tongue.
full
full
full

Taking it in my arse is pretty difficult we often fucked without it but when he keeps it in the feeling of been rammed from behind is mega it's insane pleasure.
full

blacktee

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner has had a PA for ever. I love the visuals but I take his metal before I suck his stem, I love how his exit hole, which I call his second piss slit, feels against the tip of my tongue.
full
full
full

Taking it in my arse is pretty difficult we often fucked without it but when he keeps it in the feeling of been rammed from behind is mega it's insane pleasure.
full
2 very sexy Men, and his PA looks great!