100% Straight, 0% Gay

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the very very rare times I take a dickpic
View attachment 113797861
I so love a big pierced cock. Would love to suck one and feel the sensation from the PA and to be fucked by one too. Something I had never experienced. So fucking hot and I can imagine the PA showing through a bathing suit or trunks. Fucking hot!

Reactions: Wine0

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to get one! Have been considering for a few years now and have actually looked at local places this weekend, just need to pluck up the courage! Any advice?
For what it's worth, I'm something of a pain wuss, but I got through a prince albert and a nipple piercing. They were intense, but it's over in a second.

The only thing that really sucked about the dick piercing is that it bled a lot, but that's normal since there are so many capillaries in the penis. It was just kind of a pain in the ass changing the wrappings.

In the end, if it's something you really want to do, it's not that big of a deal.

Reactions: im8inches

Italian07178

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love mine, but haven’t worn it in years. It does bleed like heck until it heals - women’s pads and lots of nonstick gauze!
Feels amazing during sex! Just make sure you get it placed lower on the shaft if you can as mine tore the skin and almost came apart like Sirramm too (hence why I don’t wear it as much now). I’d say go for it!

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lost my 000 PA but I got an RPA, I have been at 4 gauge for 10+ years. RPA’s are very popular with partners, my wife loves my metal.
I went with an RPA for a short while (several months) and it 'hurt' all the time. Felt like it was pulling and tearing even after going down in gauge.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My RPA can hurt, you are correct on that. I wear a 1” ring for my wife’s pleasure, she loves my metal.
If it hurts I put a bent barbell in during the day ring for sex.
I know what you are saying about the pain. I put up with discomfort for a little while because my wife liked it. I also really like the look of my piercings. Prior to getting metal several of my photos were stolen.
Now 15 years later, I love my metal. My PA was great for both of us during sex, my RPA is mind blowing for my wife, not much for me except her enjoying it makes her pussy feel different all the time.
We are in our mid 50’s, we don’t need much lube, just to enter, she leaves wet spots on the sheets.

Reactions: Robert Dole

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7 weeks now and starting to feel much better, it bled for the first 5 days and was sore for the next 2 weeks but worthwhile to feel the sensation as my cock hardens and the piercing moves over the ring.
I'm not sure how to use it with it's new addition, so any suggestions are welcome...

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 weeks now and starting to feel much better, it bled for the first 5 days and was sore for the next 2 weeks but worthwhile to feel the sensation as my cock hardens and the piercing moves over the ring.
I'm not sure how to use it with it's new addition, so any suggestions are welcome...
How do you have sex? Most don’t mind it inside their pussy or ass but we are all different. Oral…be very careful once you get anything beyond 8 gauge.
If you look at my photos you will see a black horseshoe. I could not fuck my wife with that but she enjoyed riding me reverse cowgirl and moving it to sit on her G-Spot.
The RPA I have now anything is good with my wife vaginally as long as we are some form of missionary/cowgirl. My metal must hit her G-Spot.
If your partner is unsure let them drive. They can get it how they like it. Just know it is going to be tight going in. If that is an issue try to go in on the softer side of hard.
Jacking off or Fleshlights you will find something with your hand. I can’t tell you about a Fleshlight, I have destroyed both I have tried with my metal out. A pierced friend has one, he suggests only wearing a ring, seamless if able. He said the balls can hang up and pull.

Reactions: Robert Dole

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you have sex? Most don’t mind it inside their pussy or ass but we are all different. Oral…be very careful once you get anything beyond 8 gauge.
If you look at my photos you will see a black horseshoe. I could not fuck my wife with that but she enjoyed riding me reverse cowgirl and moving it to sit on her G-Spot.
The RPA I have now anything is good with my wife vaginally as long as we are some form of missionary/cowgirl. My metal must hit her G-Spot.
If your partner is unsure let them drive. They can get it how they like it. Just know it is going to be tight going in. If that is an issue try to go in on the softer side of hard.
Jacking off or Fleshlights you will find something with your hand. I can’t tell you about a Fleshlight, I have destroyed both I have tried with my metal out. A pierced friend has one, he suggests only wearing a ring, seamless if able. He said the balls can hang up and pull.
Thanks, its early days yet but I have found that wanking is out of this world different and cum squirts in all sorts of directions now, I love the sensation of the ring pulling within my cock and my foreskin rolling back over the ring.
I'm really concerned that I'll damage myself or a partner through inexperience so will take it slowly

Reactions: deleted20709061

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, its early days yet but I have found that wanking is out of this world different and cum squirts in all sorts of directions now, I love the sensation of the ring pulling within my cock and my foreskin rolling back over the ring.
I'm really concerned that I'll damage myself or a partner through inexperience so will take it slowly
Go slow. Let your partner figure out how to be fucked by a pierced cock.
Are you having vaginal or anal sex? We can’t use condoms because of allergies our daughter has the same allergies. So we are a raw dog kind of family, her boyfriend hated that news.
We had vaginal sex the day I was pierced and everyday for the next week, I did a salt and HOT water soak. My RPA had to wait a week before sex but the PA went right in service. I used military blood clotting powder on my RPA at the piercing shop and never bled. Reapplied the ClotX after each soak and shower for the first 2 days.
Anal sex you must use a condom for a while till it is totally healed.
You must piss after unprotected sex, salt soak or not. Power washing is great.
After you are healed enough to get a bent bar bell your foreskin will be able to roll over the ball and cover your glands again. The bent bar bell is best for beginning sex but I was pierced with a ring each time. We are now up to a ring but she knows what she likes and knows what to expect.
I never stretched my piercings, sex stretched me from 10G to 4G in 3 weeks and in 10 weeks I was in the 0’s. I got some bad metal that took 3/4 of my skin that held my PA in. Only wear good metal, I only wear what my shop sells AnoMetal or something like that.
Sorry this is all over the place, I am doing weather forecast for the airline I retired from but I am a pilot, dispatcher and meteorologist and we are having exciting weather near Houston so I am sending in routing/re-routes.

Reactions: stanmarsh14