Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
**Disclaimer:** This story is completely fictional. All characters are over the age of 18. This story contains adult content and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

Chapter 5:

It had been 2 months since the time of Coles accident and it was finally time for Cole to spread his wings and fly to Europe for the first big adventure of his life.

7:15- 11 hours 15 minutes until takeoff
Cole woke up sweaty, filled with energy, excitement and slightly agitated that he had to wait another 9 hours before he even left for the airport and 12 hours before his flight to the Mediterranean where he'll get to travel, explore and most importantly be with his best friend Ares who he hasn't seen in 6 weeks.

It was about time now that cole was healed and medically cleared to work his visa's were cleared his passport was updated and now all he had to do isWait. Cole scrolled on his phone looking at the cruise ship, watching videos, watching behind the scenes youtube crew videos, doing research on all of the ports and different adventures. Cole looked at the time.

10:55- 9 hours & 25 minutes until takeoff
Cole kicked off his blankets stretched his arms and legs and rolled over and put his feet in the ground stretching again toward the sky. He scratched his balls and got up sporting only underwear and a bulge. Cole got up, stripped his bed, checked his suitcase, camera bag, visa's and double checked for the 10th time before finally zipping everything up and moving it to the door. Cole cleaned up a bit before getting distracted again scrolling through instagram before he landed on a fitness travel guy he found attractive. Cole scrolled for a bit before moving on finding another guy with a bit more raunchy comedy content. He watched this build shorter man doing stunts with his friends , goofing around, acting a bit handsy with his guy friends before he noticed a twitter link. This led to spicy content of the influencer Tommy showing his budge, butt, teasing all of the above which lead to content like it and eventually cole had his hand down his pajama shorts. Cole slid his shorts down to his ankles and spit on it before starting to find his rhythm. Cole was finally getting into it before he heard footsteps by his door. He quickly stood up and turned away looking towards his closet opening the door. A single knock and the door opened it was Coles mom "honey will you be ready to go by 6? Your brother will take you i have to be at work at 6:30 and your dad is hung up at work until 8 is that ok"

Cole still had his back turned he couldn't tuck it up because it would show he had to do it in a particular way so his tip was in the bottom of his waistband low enough not to show but high enough to stay and not spring out mid conversation with his mom. But it was already starting to go down.

"Alright ill come say goodbye soon ma i love you"

His mom smiled and he turned to make eye contact

"Im so proud of you we all are honey you're going to do great things. Oh ill make you a meal all of your favorites ill go to the store" before cole could protest she walked out and Cooper walked in.

"Looks like you get uber coop" he pushed cole in the chest causing him to fall onto the bed and his bulge to break free springing out showing in the thin fabric.

Cooler laughed "just stay off the roof" he reached in his picked and tossed cole a small bottle of lube cooper smiled and said "For the cruise its my going away present, good timing huh" cole looked down at the bottle and sat back down signaling for cooler to leave. He almost didn't even have time to turn around cole pulled his pants down and cooper walked out "door open or closed?" He said before closing it and comedically peaking in.

12:15 - 8 hours and 15 minutes until takeoff
Cole finished and got up checking the time. He couldn't lie coopers gift was good enough for him to use twice. He was covered lube and cum but he felt great. Cole walked to the bathroom struggling a bit with the doorknob before walking to the bathroom. Not a care in the world since it was just him and cooper hime. Still half clubbed he walked down the hall to the bathroom where he saw a very naked Isaac his brothers hot football playing hookup buddy With a boyfriend. Isaac had a very red ass but thats not what Cole noticed cole noticed how hung he was. Congratulations to him and lucky to his girlfriend.

"Haha hey cole" Isaac's said still mid stream. He didn't even try to be modest about it his cock was definitely not fully hard but it was semi and was about 8in and definitely the biggest he's seen in person. "I uh just you know and now im gonna"

Isaac laughed you jerked off and now you're gonna shower" cole was basically staring at his body. "Uh ya that" Isaac shook it clean and turned the shower on for cole. "There you go man hope you enjoy" cole smiled "thanks you too" Isaac walked back to Coopers room and cole was so turned on he best his meat for the third time while showering. Cole got out shaved, did his hair, put in deodorant and was about to brush his teeth when Isaac walked in again naked but this time his face covered in what looked like a huge load. He walked behind cole and turned the shower back on. He walked out when it was warm and cole could hear him from down the hall "showers ready for you" cooper walked in and Isaac followed his ass more red then before even a bit purple with what looked like handprints and a piece of somethings thin and long with a hole on the top .

Cooper got in and Isaac followed both acknowledged cole but continued on with what they were doing. Isaac cleaned up and they both showered while cole brushed his teeth. Cole was startled by a loud slap and a moan it was Isaacs getting his ass slapped again. Cole didn't rush out he wanted to know how his brother does it, he tried to look discreetly as Isaacs cleaned cooper before cooper he told him to cum then wash his face. Isaac quickly completed his first assignment then the second before they got out. Not skipping a beat they got out dried off and walked out. Shortly after Isaacs was dressed and out the door acting like it was all normal. Cooper walked in and brushed grabbed his toothbrush "enjoy the show?" He looked at cooper and smiled "I have him dialed in huh" Cole was shocked but agreed it was hot. They spit in the sink in sync Cooper put his toothbrush in the holder and Cole put his in the travel holder then in his toiletries bag and zipped it up.

1:12 7 hours & Minutes until takeoff
Cole got dressed and his mom arrived shortly after. He helped her unload the groceries and start prepping and organizing the food. She was making 3 different dishes and went to 4 stored for ingredients. She is a master cook and cole was going to help with every step. They cooked, talked about what Cole was excited for, cried a little laughed, reminisced cole drank a little wine and had a good time. Before they knew it the food was on the table.

2:45 5 hours 45 minutes until takeoff
The meal was good and a it was fun to catch up they don't get to sit down for meals a lot but cole appreciated the opportunity. He knew he would miss his family and they continued the great time they had at the table. Before they knew it it had been almost 2 hours. Coles alarm went off telling him he had to leave in an hour.

Almost 4:30 4 hours until takeoff
They quickly cleaned what they could and cole told his mom to go he would handle the rest with cooper she had to get ready for work. "Don't leave before i get out" she said "I won't mom I promise" cole replied. She turned and hurried away cole and cooper teamed up washing and drying talking about whats next. Cole asked Cooper if he saw him and Isaac going anywhere and he replied with a shrug. Cooper asked Cole of he was Excited to see Ares and Cole shrugged. Cooper looked down "you sure seem excited" Cole quickly looked down at his crotch holding he wasn't hard and he wasn't Cooper was messing with him. Cole splashed Cooper who reacted and they laughed.

T minus 5:00 3 hours & 30 minutes until takeoff
Cole looked at his watch "we were suppose to be at the airport 3 hours in advance for an international flight" Cooper threw a dish towel at his brother "don't worry it'll be fine" they put his bags in the car and they waited for his mom to come out and say goodbye. She came out without makeup on already crying. They hugged and she handed him a wrapped gift "don't open that until you get there" they hugged again

" im so proud of you son you're off to explore the world. Can i come with you please im sure your father would enjoy the peace"
They both laughed and They hugged even longer and tighter.
Cooper: Do you wanna go with us mom you can sit in the back and hug the entire way"
"Cooper Mar you be quiet and let me enjoy this"

Cooper rolled his eyes "hard to watch your favorite go" susan rolled her eyes again and responded "ya it is"

She kissed his forehead and finally let him go he was no longer her boy she brought home 19 years prior he was out in the world on his own. She saw it as a symbolic moment. They got in the car Susan waved as they drove off letting the tears roll down as the drive away.

They drove off in the shared Jeep Coles last ride for a while. They almost instantly hit traffic on the highway and quickly found out there was an accident. Cooper tried to keep his brothers mind off of it. "Dang if i knew there would be traffic I would have brought Isaac for some car fun" Cole laughed and looked at his phone and went to see how long. "Only a 20 minute delay" they drove through and made it to the airport.

Nearly 2 hours until departure
After a not so quick ride to the airport Cooper pulled up to the international terminal dodging cars and people even almost hitting a police officer. They pulled up to the curb grabbed the bad and paused. With everything going on they didn't prepare for this moment. The two were about as close as you could get without it being completely weird. They knew everything about each-other and trusted each-other 100%. They are not only brothers but best friends and neither is ready to say goodbye.

Cooper: "this isn't forever just a chapter"
Cole started to tear up but pushed it back
Cole: "are you trying to convince me or you"
Cooper: "i dont need convincing its you thats the sappy one Im the one to be missed"
Cole rolled his eyes and pulled cooper in for a hug
Cole: "I got you little brother ill be back before you go off to college and leave me"

Cole squeezed cooper and cooper did the same wiping his eyes and pushing Coles chest away sniffling.

Cooper: "fuck"
Cole: "i know right"
Cooper: "definitely didn't expect that"
Cole: "I'm just super cool i know i wouldn't want me to leave either"
Cooper rolled his eyes and pointed to the gate, cole looked and instantly realized he made a mistake but it was too late Cooper sack tapped him and ran to the car.
Cole "asshole" he smiled but was also in pain

Cole checked in checked his bag and walked to security secretly not minding a pat down. Cole made it through though no problem and found his gate.

1 hour until takeoff 15 minutes until boarding
Cole found some snacks and walked back to the gate, he opened his computer and turned on a movie he downloaded for his flight. Cole pressed play and started to watch Shrek, yes it was a kids movie but it was his and his brother's favorite since they were little. Memories started to flood back but Cole focused on the Movie. He heard a faint voice over the loud speaker .

45 minutes until takeoff *now boarding*
"American Airlines welcoming all passengers on flight 222 nonstop to Athens, We are on schedule and plan to begin border here shortly, any passengers who may require additional assistance or have pre boarding requirements such as...." Cole started tune it out after he heard on time he was about to put his other headphone back in when he heard "paging passenger Cole Mar please report to the check in desk Passenger Cole mar please report to the check in desk" Coles heart sunk he began to think about the worst his palms got clammy and his heart rate began to rise. Come packed his belongings and walked to the desk standing in line. It felt like the couple in front of him was taking forever and from what Cole could hear it was their honeymoon and they wanted to sit closer to each-other. It was finally his turn and they needed to check his passport and verify his ticket. Cole was in the middle of the plane but he luckily has a window which he checked in early for without having to pay extra. Realistically Cole had no additional expenses and could have splurged on an upgrade but he didn't want to he wanted the real world traveler experience. They announced the first boarding group and Cole made sure to pay attention. They called his group and he made it with his passport and ticket, walked down the never ending gate, waited in like and finally got on the plane. Cole couldn't believe the size of the plane he started in business class then made it to economy it was a 3 4 3 configuration meaning 10 seats in each row with a gap for 2 isles. This plane was massive and Cole couldn't believe it.

15 minutes until takeoff
Cole sat down and made friends quickly with couple sitting in his row. They were about 28 years old and definitely traveled a lot based on what they had. They made small talk but not much else. Cole looked out the window and watched everyone working hard to get the plane off the ground.

Ladies and gentlemen we have now completed the in Pre flight safety checks and will be closing the doors here shortly.. they went on with the speech and Cole was focused for every word he was beyond excited. Not only was this his second flight ever but it was his first international flight. They closed the doors, pulled off and began the safety video on the screen. The flight attendant did final checks and after a quick taxi and surprisingly short line it was time."

T minus 0 minutes until takeoff
The plane got loud and began to move quick, Cole was pushed back in his seat and was holding on tightly to his seat. The plane lifted off and Cole could feel it they were now climbing. It was done and Cole was off on his first adventure.

That is until the middle of the night

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
**Disclaimer:** This story is completely fictional. All characters are over the age of 18. This story contains adult content and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

The flight was fairly quiet it was around 10 hours and overnight so it was quiet. Cole spent some time talking to the people next to him and even played some games on the screen in front of him, watched a movie and ate dinner but he couldn't sleep. Cole wondered if he could get away with possibly jerking off in the bathroom. He took his phone and got up looking at all the people on his way most were dead asleep. Cole got into the bathroom, locked the door and sat down quickly seeing what the slow airplane wifi could get him. Cole needed to be quick to avoid suspicion because the last thing he wanted to do was be questioned on an airplane. Cole found a video but it kept stopping so he let it load while he got prepared. Cole took off his shirt, dropped his shorts to his ankled and slid them off. Cole hit play cole was completely naked now sitting back. He started to stroke and it felt great, cole felt it cumming and shot on his stomach and chest multiple thick ropes.

Cole grabbed some toilet paper and was cleaning up when the door opened. It was a middle aged man fairly attractive brown hair, brown eyes stylish haircut and a clean shaven face with professional atire on.

airplane passenger "sorry man"

he paused and didn't quite close the door yet looking back for a stewardess. They were on the other side of the plane talking.

Cole: "please don't tell anyone"
airplane passenger: " I was comimg to do the same thing.

He looks down and he has a bulge in his pants. He looked at Coles phone and saw he was watching gay content. And steps in closing the door.

airplane passenger: "I'm stephen do you mind?"
Cole: "I'm cole, what if we get caught"
Stephen "we wont but its a slap on the wrist"
Cole "what do you want to do"
Cole though to himself what would cooper do
Cole reached out and rubbed his bulge
Stephen locked the door and dropped his pants to his ankles and lifted his shirt off. Cole grabbed his cock and started to stroke it . He was super thick and about 7in he has a hairy chest and trimmed pubes with a pretty built body and about 4 abs protruding from his abdomen.

Stephen: "well, do you want to"?
Cole" sure, do you take long?"
Stephen "to cum not long at all of i don't want to"

Cole grabs his cock and puts the tip in his mouth sucking on it before he licks his shaft. Cole decides to get brave grabbing Stephen's firm ass pushing his cock deep down his throat. Stephen fucks Coles throat causing him to gag with spit dripping down his chin, stephen takes his cock out and slaps cole in the face with his cock before putting it back in his mouth. Stephen looks around at Coles ass thinking about it. He keeps fucking coles face occasionally slapping him in the face with it. Its 3am now and he figures he doesn't need to worry.

Stephen "wanna join the mile high club"
Cole "what"?
Stephen "its when you fuck on a plane"
Cole "i know what it is im just"

Cole paused and imagined telling his brother whos a hoe that hes done something he hasn't.

Cole "fine"
Stephen looked shocked but happy
Cole "you have to be quick its already been like 5 minutes"

Cole got up and turned around spreading his cheeks. Stephen bent down spitting on his hole rubbing it in. He pushed in his tip and cole unintentionally let out a painful moan. Stephen put his hand over Coles mouth and the other on his abs rubbing his hand up and down Coles body while he pushed in more stretching out cole. Cole took a lot but knew they couldn't take it slow and he had to push through it. He moaned out again and stephen ran his hand down again squeezing Coles balls tight
Cole "that hurts"
Stephen "takes some of the pain away from your ass thought"
Cole "not really"
Stephen "really because im in 4 inches more and you didn't even flinch"

Stephen started to pump in and out while jerking off cole. The bathroom smelled like sweat and sex the mirrors steaming up. Cole came again into the toilet and stephen was shortly behind

Stephen "can i cum in you or on you"
Cole "you choose"
Stephen "good boy"

Cole nods his head and stephen begins to get sloppy with his thrusts before he let out a thick load in Coles ass. He pulled out and looked at his work cum dripping on the floor, he pulled up his pants not even hiding his boner and put his shirt back on.

Cole was still bent over and he slapped Coles ass before taking a pic and walking out quickly. Cole locked the door and cleaned up himself and the floor before putting his clothes back on and washing up. He looked in the mirror and laughed.

Cole walked back to his seat and walked past Stephen who winked and looked down to his still present bulge. Cole stared to panic thinking about the flight attendants, cameras, std's if he would tell anyone but he decided it was too late to worry now and he fell asleep.