Penis Size References In Movies

enzicmoon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread! The following film has been mentioned a couple of times but I don't think video has ever been posted.

The Overnight (2015)

Scene 1: The host strips naked exposing his big dick and his wife gets bottomless. The other couple whisper about his dick.
Scene 2: Lots more dick shots as they play in the pool
Scene 3: The other guy strips naked exposing a small dick. The big and small guy are next to each other (emphasizing the contrast) with lots of reaction shots of the two women watching.
So tired of fake rubber prosthetic dicks

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

Ed Sullivan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is there an overall “theme” to this movie? Is it just a sex comedy of the big man being confident and the smaller being somewhat intimidated?
The 'shy' couple are new in town and meet the other couple at the park. They've been having compatibility issues in their marriage. They go over for dinner and things escalate, but Adam Scott's character is cagey about taking out his small dick. They spend time alone with each other in every possible configuration and eventually Adam Scott confronts the guy with the big cock, angry at him for shaming him and for making his wife want to fuck him. The guy reveals he actually wants to fuck Adam Scott, and the four of them hug it out (a hug that turns into a kiss). They nearly have a foursome but get interrupted.

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only penis size reference I remember is from Party Down South 2 on CMT. It was sort of like jersey shore but southerns at the beach

IMG_6286.png

the circled guy (Tommy?) was the cast member that all the women agreed was the hottest when they entered the house. they went out drinking (of course) every night. And finally the guy ended up cuddling with one of the chicks and sleeping in her bed. It was either the blond on the right or the blond on the left, I can’t remember.

anyway, the next morning they showed the women at breakfast and they asked her what happened. She said that they just cuddled as they slept. To my didn’t have sex. But that she felt his erection against her back and it was “kinda small”

nothing else was really said about it. The guy never hooked up with any of the chicks in the cast, although he had success hitting on chicks at the bars and brought some back to the house.

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spread (2009)

It features lots of sex scenes with Ashton Kutcher, which is the only reason I sat through it.
Funny that she says “only 6 inches” as if that is small… and he counters with 7…. Do you guys think the script intends to say he is “small”… or just that he is average: “nothing special”?

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny that she says “only 6 inches” as if that is small… and he counters with 7…. Do you guys think the script intends to say he is “small”… or just that he is average: “nothing special”?
I wonder if it's a sore subject for him. I remember Mila being on some James Corden truth or dare type show. He asked if Ashton was hung like a carrot stick or a beer can and she said carrot stick.

J. B. Fletcher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if it's a sore subject for him. I remember Mila being on some James Corden truth or dare type show. He asked if Ashton was hung like a carrot stick or a beer can and she said carrot stick.

It all started about 20 years ago when Brittany Murphy went on a chat show and "joked" about the size of Ashton's dick. Imagine what the reaction would have been like if he had joked about her breasts. She apologised, saying she didn't mean it, but her comment has lingered even since.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It all started about 20 years ago when Brittany Murphy went on a chat show and "joked" about the size of Ashton's dick. Imagine what the reaction would have been like if he had joked about her breasts. She apologised, saying she didn't mean it, but her comment has lingered even since.
Damn, I guess where there's 2 smokes, there's 2 fires and a small wiener between them.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay