Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The more interesting part to me is the look of uncomfortableness on the pet of the co-worker. He’d been totally macking on that chick, charming her… and suddenly the idea of a direct comparison completely knocks the wind out of his bravado.

the look of embarrassment and resignation on being exposed as a “normal” man, but clearly smaller than the others is amazing
You might like this other clip from the movie then
Filth-McCallum-HD-01-hd.mp4

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

These are some of the notes posted by a user about what women said about penis size (italics = my explanatory comments):

elephant, more girth than length. . . Big Penis important, 2 kids takes toll. . . who doesn't like Big Willies? . . . prefers bigger. . . on shorter side. . . on smaller side. . . too big in some areas, too small in others (has a small dick). . . (likes cocks the size of) cucumber. . . prefers 8-11 inches. . . dick size is important. . . not the same fun w/little ones. . . no smaller than iPhone. . . small guys shave to make it look bigger. . . Host and guest laugh at nice guys with small penis

One woman, after expressing preference for big penises, added how she'd had unfortunate experiences with small ones.

It's pretty amazing hearing so many women on British TV openly express their preference for large penises vs small ones. These comments are directed at and heard by the naked males; for instance, after a woman said the cock on the guy in the pink booth was disappointingly small, the host cautioned, "He could be a grower. . . " The woman turned and asked, "Mr Pink, are you a grower?" He gave the thumbs up but, like most of the contestants with small cocks, he was the first to be eliminated.

I'll have to admit, as one who's hung like a chipmunk, it's a bit intimidated hearing comments like these. I have no idea what it must be like for men in the UK to hear comments like this on TV, particularly those with small cocks. I've increasingly noticed comments like these from pop stars and occasionally from women at parties. I think women today are much more open about expressing their preferences for large cocks than their mothers and grandmothers. No wonder so many men now shower in their underwear.

BTW: Interesting that the clips seemed to support the BBC "myth". The host and a female contestant quite noticeably expressed their awe and admiration for a huge black cock, largest by far of all the contestants. This was emphasized by three close-up shots of his large cock were from the side, but with a slightly blurred image of a very small cock in the foreground.

Last edited:

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are some of the notes posted by a user about what women said about penis size (italics = my explanatory comments):

elephant, more girth than length. . . Big Penis important, 2 kids takes toll. . . who doesn't like Big Willies? . . . prefers bigger. . . on shorter side. . . on smaller side. . . too big in some areas, too small in others (has a small dick). . . (likes cocks the size of) cucumber. . . prefers 8-11 inches. . . dick size is important. . . not the same fun w/little ones. . . no smaller than iPhone. . . small guys shave to make it look bigger. . . Host and guest laugh at nice guys with small penis

One woman, after expressing preference for big penises, added how she'd had unfortunate experiences with small ones.

It's pretty amazing hearing so many women on British TV openly express their preference for large penises vs small ones. These comments are directed at and heard by the naked males; for instance, after a woman said the cock on the guy in the pink booth was disappointingly small, the host cautioned, "He could be a grower. . . " The woman turned and asked, "Mr Pink, are you a grower?" He gave the thumbs up but, like most of the contestants with small cocks, he was the first to be eliminated.

I'll have to admit, as one who's hung like a chipmunk, it's a bit intimidated hearing comments like these. I have no idea what it must be like for men in the UK to hear comments like this on TV, particularly those with small cocks. I've increasingly noticed comments like these from pop stars and occasionally from women at parties. I think women today are much more open about expressing their preferences for large cocks than their mothers and grandmothers. No wonder so many men now shower in their underwear.

BTW: Interesting that the clips seemed to support the BBC "myth". The host and a female contestant quite noticeably expressed their awe and admiration for a huge black cock, largest by far of all the contestants. This was emphasized by three close-up shots of his large cock were from the side, but with a slightly blurred image of a very small cock in the foreground.
I think it's important to remember that this is a television show. No matter how candid the show purports to be, there is inevitably some coaching being done to promote ratings and viewership. What's more sexy to your average watcher: a woman saying 'size doesn't matter- I'm looking for a nice, attentive man' or 'I like a big thick willy- I've had experiences where it's just too small'.

I hate to think these videos made you feel bad about yourself.

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People have preferences. Some women value height. Some value muscles. Some value money. Some value charm. Some value size.

while some preferences are less socially acceptable than others, it doesn’t change how people feel.

for a man who’s under endowed, part of being a man is figuring out how to handle not matching up to other’s preferences. The trick is to learn (and truly believe) that their preferences are about THEM, not you. You don’t have to seek their validation. And they are under no obligation to give it

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to think these videos made you feel bad about yourself.
Nah. . . Don't worry. I'm too conceited! :laughing: I've done pretty well with women, better than most guys with twice the dick!

However, it's kind of a punch in the gut to hear women so open about preferring big dicks. Of course, I've long since learned that's not the full story; many also love oral, some surprisingly even more than being fucked. I suspect it's mostly an attention getter, sorta like the guy who gets off being the "bad boy". It's seldom a killer issue.

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there is inevitably some coaching being done
And it doesn't even have to be in the form of leading or directing the participants. This isn't a random sampling of the public, they'll have picked people who already have Opinions in the area (even beyond the self-identification factor of "people who want to be on this show"), and then the whole thing gets edited together to select the most titillating comments.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LargoCoxwell

Expert Member
Media
Percy (1971)

This was brought up earlier, but I found a good trailer for it and its 1974 sequel, Percy's Progress.

The world's longest dick joke. Dated, but slightly charming. The sequel's premise was sadly prescient.

Percy is not just a piece of meat! Brought to you by prolific producer Betty E. Box:

fictionaut

Experimental Member
Media
Great thread! The following film has been mentioned a couple of times but I don't think video has ever been posted.

The Overnight (2015)

Scene 1: The host strips naked exposing his big dick and his wife gets bottomless. The other couple whisper about his dick.
Scene 2: Lots more dick shots as they play in the pool
Scene 3: The other guy strips naked exposing a small dick. The big and small guy are next to each other (emphasizing the contrast) with lots of reaction shots of the two women watching.

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great thread! The following film has been mentioned a couple of times but I don't think video has ever been posted.

The Overnight (2015)

Scene 1: The host strips naked exposing his big dick and his wife gets bottomless. The other couple whisper about his dick.
Scene 3: The other guy strips naked exposing a small dick. The big and small guy are next to each other (emphasizing the contrast) with lots of reaction shots of the two women watching.
Is there an overall “theme” to this movie? Is it just a sex comedy of the big man being confident and the smaller being somewhat intimidated?

ZacJ20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The Overnight (2015)

Sounds great, I will have to look that up