Nude Beach

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I travel back home to Greece every summer and spend most of my time on the nude beaches there. First of all I love having a full body tan and second I have a double PA piercing and generally sport either two smaller rings or one really big ring -- 00g and admit I love to see the looks and hear the comments. You'd be shocked to see how many people actually will talk to you and the questions they'll ask! LOL
I'll be traveling to Greece this summer for the first time & I can't wait to go to a nude beach & show off.

matsudaseiko

Superior Member
Media
I travel back home to Greece every summer and spend most of my time on the nude beaches there. First of all I love having a full body tan and second I have a double PA piercing and generally sport either two smaller rings or one really big ring -- 00g and admit I love to see the looks and hear the comments. You'd be shocked to see how many people actually will talk to you and the questions they'll ask! LOL
WOW PA ARE HOT not to mention double ones :heart: plus what gauge are u wearing cause me lads are suckers for size 0 :heart_eyes:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love being able to use the beach house which has been in my family for ages. Since the house is a bit secluded and tucked away from the shore, the beach is semi-private with many of us, family and guests, going nude on the sand and in the surf. Of course, this also leads some hikers, beach combers, surfers, etc to assume its a hidden public area and they sometimes strip off and sunbathe or swim or surf naked. But speaking of family guests, here's one such guest taking advantage of the sun and sand.

GJTW3CxXgAELVnN.jpg