Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been frequenting a clothes optional hotsprings lately, and appreciate all the different body types on display. It's so relaxing laying around in the buff all day.
Sadly, a lot of the younger gals are too shy to go in without a swimsuit. But I love the sheepish smiles they get when you catch them looking!

Loboxy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys little off topic here but I just wanted to ask a group of SD peeps or if anyone would know of some pretty private locations in SD or around San Diego, I've been to Blacks usually the go to but recently ive been wanting to find a more private place to just arrive and let it all out without worrying that anyone will show up. And if anyone would know any hikes like this in SD area or even up by Julian im all ears haha

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if I'd call myself super hung, but at almost 6 inch soft, I am more of a shower. Used nude beaches a lot both in Spain and France and also a naturist resort here in the UK.
I must admit, my naked hot wife got more attention than me.
But the best reaction wasn't actually a nude beach but when me, my wife, her sister and the sisters husband went skinny dipping. I had this big old thing swinging around and he was hung like a mouse. My sister in law couldn't keep her eyes off my dick.

Mikex25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my gf & me visit nude beaches in Greece too.
And I must admit too, that my nude gf got more attention than me too (like above)

Sometimes i´m a bit jealous when other men passed by in front of us and
their soft cocks bigger than me hard and my gf noticed that too.....

Thats us at the beach :)
Hope you like that pic a bit too

View media item 11055851