Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone had any good experiences at Obelisk beach? Keen to try it out
I went when I visited Sydney. It’s a small cove so there’s no hiding if you’re a first time nudist or shy. It’s great sand though and not too packed, 90+% male yet not overtly gay.
What was unique for me was that I am always amongst the smaller sized men on a nude beach but at Obelisk I was the ONLY small dicked guy there. That drew some undisguised attention and even the occasional comment but the overall atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly

Speedospete

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 116117091
Group sucking at a nude beach
That is so hot! I remember blowing a bunch of guys like this at a nude beach in Sydney. Didn’t realise how hot it actually looks. No wonder there was a crowd.
Any more vids like this?
Where is this?

tarzan2591

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to Playalinda in Florida.

First time walked around and had several older men ask if I needed water or anything.

Then I saw a good looking guy and sat and talked. He kept staring at my cock and asked if I wanted to go into the water. Went in and he immediately grabbed my cock and started jerking it.

Went back next day and it was really hot. Made friends and sat under a shade of another guy and watched a Latino couple next to us start giving each other oral. The girl was sucking the guy really well. They both went into the water and came back. After 30 minutes she couldn’t help herself and sat on his dick. After a minute he took her over in doggy style and fucked her.

Playalinda is a beautiful beach and there are always lots of horny people

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went when I visited Sydney. It’s a small cove so there’s no hiding if you’re a first time nudist or shy. It’s great sand though and not too packed, 90+% male yet not overtly gay.
What was unique for me was that I am always amongst the smaller sized men on a nude beach but at Obelisk I was the ONLY small dicked guy there. That drew some undisguised attention and even the occasional comment but the overall atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly
Around the rocks and in the bushes on the north end there’s plenty of cocksucking and fun… enjoy!

D

deleted136887

Used to go to Sandy Bay, cape town.
I got a lot of looks, guys came up to talk to me all the time.