100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Richard M S

Jvaritek1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Noah in new stories
Good morning. I'm completely wet and dying to be made a whore by this male. This sloppy, bushy look leaves me beside myself. The desire to swallow loads of sperm and be spat on in the face doesn't go away, it only increases. Wanting to be beaten by him to grotesque and brutal levels. Walking around with your hairy dick's pubic hair in my teeth is just one of my dreams. Noah, I'm your deposit of sputum, urine and sperm. NOAH, Leave me stinking with the smell of your pubic bush

View attachment 126325011
Fuck he looks so damn good!!!! Love that beard!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Noahsbitch

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear ones, look at the size of this male's hand!
How I wanted to be beaten and beaten and feel the weight of this boy's masculinity.
Today's updates from my male on Instagram. With each passing day I become more pissed off at him, more submissive and more eager to suck his penis. Using me as an object with violence and lots of slaps, making me suck his dick with a lot of cock smell. I would stay under the covers in Noah's bed, sucking him all day without taking his dick out of my mouth and only taking breaks for each rich and tasty cumshot he poured into my mouth. Sugar rolls and smells his ass for hours with him addressing me with low and stupid words treating me like a doormat.
NOAH GREGORY, FILL ME WITH YOUR SPERM. I AM YOUR DEPOSIT
CUM IN MY MOUTH

435047328_279713818559155_2062677491531123748_n.jpg
435445483_960165119157978_1058969029086436024_n.jpg

SusDog

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How I wanted to be beaten and beaten and feel the weight of this boy's masculinity.
Today's updates from my male on Instagram. With each passing day I become more pissed off at him, more submissive and more eager to suck his penis. Using me as an object with violence and lots of slaps, making me suck his dick with a lot of cock smell. I would stay under the covers in Noah's bed, sucking him all day without taking his dick out of my mouth and only taking breaks for each rich and tasty cumshot he poured into my mouth. Sugar rolls and smells his ass for hours with him addressing me with low and stupid words treating me like a doormat.
CUM IN MY MOUTH

View attachment 127257321 View attachment 127257381
May God bless and help you

markblackthorn425

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
CUM IN MY MOUTH

1712188566220.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dr109 and Eli Hale

Genjinokimi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUM IN MY MOUTH

If I were Noah and found these posts I would hire an all ex-green beret security team.

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I were Noah and found these posts I would hire an all ex-green beret security team.
THEN... :laughing:
Maybe it's a good thing he hires an ex-Green Beret because if I have access to him, if I can hang on the head of his dick to suck it, it will be very difficult for anyone to be able to take me off. I would only leave after he gave me big, thick loads of cum straight onto my tongue, so I could taste his thick, thick cum that was still warm and tasty. I could easily take 20, 30 cumshots from him in my mouth. He could leave it stored in the glasses and I would swallow everything later too. I wanted to live with his pubic hair stuck in my teeth.
Smelling like spit, armpits, piss and sperm (from Noah, hahaha)
I really need the nectar that comes out of his dick head accompanied by smelly farts to finish humiliating me
ezgif-1-dee844eb83.gif

markblackthorn425

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
THEN... :laughing:
Maybe it's a good thing he hires an ex-Green Beret because if I have access to him, if I can hang on the head of his dick to suck it, it will be very difficult for anyone to be able to take me off. I would only leave after he gave me big, thick loads of cum straight onto my tongue, so I could taste his thick, thick cum that was still warm and tasty. I could easily take 20, 30 cumshots from him in my mouth. He could leave it stored in the glasses and I would swallow everything later too. I wanted to live with his pubic hair stuck in my teeth.
Smelling like spit, armpits, piss and sperm (from Noah, hahaha)
I really need the nectar that comes out of his dick head accompanied by smelly farts to finish humiliating me
View attachment 127318791
1712210820604.png

meksho

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wanted a load of thick cum down my throat every day when Mr. Noah woke up. I know that dreaming is free and that is my dream. I think about it every day and I wouldn't get tired of serving as a doormat and swallowing loads and loads.
I'm a Noah deposit
I want to receive multiple cumshots
I would have breath like cock and cum all day
Lmao. You need to put down the crack pipe for a few minutes. Why the FUCK are there 130 pages of these insane comments lmao?! Also it would be hilarious if you are secretly 'Noah' making comments about yourself - I'm not ruling that possibility out.

Just out of curiosity, is there any other man/person you might be obsessed with, just to change things up? Lol.

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lmao. You need to put down the crack pipe for a few minutes. Why the FUCK are there 130 pages of these insane comments lmao?! Also it would be hilarious if you are secretly 'Noah' making comments about yourself - I'm not ruling that possibility out.

Just out of curiosity, is there any other man/person you might be obsessed with, just to change things up? Lol.
Just block(ignore option) the user. Doing so isn't "justice served" but it's better for your own psyche. It's very creepy and frustrating when people with a stalker-level obsession fill threads. And as long as other users provide attention to the troll they'll keep it up.

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just block(ignore option) the user. Doing so isn't "justice served" but it's better for your own psyche. It's very creepy and frustrating when people with a stalker-level obsession fill threads. And as long as other users provide attention to the troll they'll keep it up.
this is basically what I did. It's apart of this new gooner culture shit that people are doing. It's really fucking annoying and stupid and looks psychotic.